Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
UUUU Stock Summary
- Energy Fuels Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 9.92% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.79, Energy Fuels Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.33% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that UUUU's revenue has grown -74.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Fuels Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGBX, MDLY, HNNA, NETE, and EPM.
- Visit UUUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Stock Price Chart More Charts
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$3.73|
|Prev. close||$1.44||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||1,250,665|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.10||Market Cap||139.16M|
Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.