Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UUUU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UUUU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- UUUU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UUUU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
UUUU Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 936.58, Energy Fuels Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Energy Fuels Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6% of US stocks.
- UUUU's price/sales ratio is 453.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energy Fuels Inc are WNC, CWCO, PZZA, RES, and HCI.
- Visit UUUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UUUU's EV/EBIT ratio is 251.97% lower, now standing at -23.1.
- Over the past 93 months, UUUU's price/sales ratio has gone up 542.9.
- UUUU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.6 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUUU.
UUUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UUUU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.75% of graded US stocks.
- UUUU's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 29th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CMP, and SLCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UUUU.
The table below shows UUUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UUUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$11.39|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$4.32|
|Day high||$6.75||Avg. volume||4,460,759|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||1.04B|
Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
UUUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUUU Social Stream
Latest UUUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Fuels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUUU as an investment opportunity.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $6.81 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.59% move from the prior day.
TORONTO, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”, the “Company” or “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF), is pleased to provide an update on the previously announced proposed spin-out of Labrador Uranium Inc. (“Labrador Uranium” or “LUR”) through a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) (the “Arrangement”). LUR is currently a majority-controlled subsidiary of CUR focused on the consolidation, exploration and development of uraniu
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed the most recent trading day at $6.61, moving +1.54% from the previous trading session.
Investment company Foresight Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, PGIM Ultra Short Bond ETF, Barings Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Independence Realty Trust Inc, sells Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Invesco Dynamic Credit Opportunities Fund, Ares Dynamic Credit Allocation Fund Inc, John Hancock Income Securities Trust, Blackrock Floating Rate Income Trust during the 3-months ended 2021Q4,
TORONTO, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”, the “Company” or “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that its shareholders (the “CUR Shareholders”) have approved the previously announced proposed spin-out of Labrador Uranium Inc. (“Labrador Uranium” or “LUR”) through a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) (the “Arrangement”). LUR is currently a majority-controlled subsidiary of CUR focused on the cons
UUUU Price Returns