Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UUUU POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UUUU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- UUUU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- UUUU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
UUUU Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Energy Fuels Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6.56% of US stocks.
- UUUU's price/sales ratio is 722.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.25%, Energy Fuels Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.97% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energy Fuels Inc are FI, PHX, SND, CHUY, and OIS.
- UUUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Fuels Inc's official web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UUUU's EV/EBIT ratio is 251.97% lower, now standing at -23.1.
- Over the past 93 months, UUUU's price/sales ratio has gone up 542.9.
- UUUU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.6 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUUU.
UUUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UUUU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- UUUU's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 30th of 41 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, FCX, and SLCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UUUU.
The table below shows UUUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UUUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.31||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$8.16||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||4,258,438|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.37||Market Cap||1.05B|
Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
UUUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUUU Social Stream
Latest UUUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Fuels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUUU as an investment opportunity.
Energy Fuels Establishes the San Juan County Clean Energy Foundation with Potential to Contribute Millions to Local Communities
At its recent open house showcasing its uranium and rare earth businesses for local and national dignitaries and industry leaders, Energy Fuels Inc. ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") announced the establishment of the San Juan County Clean Energy Foundation, a fund specifically designed to contribute to the communities surrounding Energy Fuels' White Mesa Mill in Southeastern, Utah. This week, Energy Fuels deposited $1 million into the Foundation and anticipates providing ongoing annual funding
Energy Fuels Hosts Mining, Environmental and Political Heavyweights to Showcase Uranium Activities and Introduce Production of Rare Earths at its Blanding, Utah Facility
Energy Fuels' President and CEO, Mark Chalmers is hosting business, community and industry heavyweights in Blanding, Utah to introduce the commencement of production and shipments of an intermediate rare earth element ("REE") product, called mixed rare earth carbonate ("RE Carbonate"), at its Utah-based White Mesa Mill (the "Mill"). Approximately 15 containers of RE Carbonate (300 tonnes of product) produced at the Mill is being shipped to Europe where it will be processed into separated rare ea
“Yes in My Backyard”: How the Shift from China-Made Goods to American-Made is Revving Up to be the Next Big Trend
The rare earth element supply chain is critical to manufacturing, and efforts are being made to bring that process to the U.S.
Uranium stocks Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU) and Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG) popped on Tuesday, extending the broader rally in uranium stocks from yesterday. Energy Fuels and Ur-Energy popped 11% each by 2 p.m. EDT before closing the day up around 3% each. If you look carefully at their price performances in recent weeks, these stocks have been among the laggards in the industry, presenting traders and investors with a good opportunity to bet on them even as uranium prices continue to rally.
Uranium demand is soaring to the highest it's been in years.
UUUU Price Returns