Energy Fuels Inc. (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$8.70|
|Prev. close||$7.89||52-week low||$4.85|
|Day high||$8.51||Avg. volume||1,898,274|
|50-day MA||$6.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||1.30B|
UUUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUUU POWR Grades
- UUUU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- UUUU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UUUU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.88% of US stocks).
UUUU Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 46.1, ENERGY FUELS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 330.77%, ENERGY FUELS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UUUU has reported earnings growth of -886.56%, putting it ahead of merely 1.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UUUU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRLB, VBIV, QTRX, XMTR, and VERB.
- UUUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERGY FUELS INC's official web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Valuation Summary
- UUUU's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.3; this is 6.34% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- UUUU's price/sales ratio has moved down 2381.9 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUUU.
UUUU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -231.45%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 5.62%.
The table below shows UUUU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UUUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UUUU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.75% of graded US stocks.
- UUUU's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 29th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CMP, and SLCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UUUU.
The table below shows UUUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Energy Fuels Inc. (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
UUUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUUU Social Stream
Latest UUUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY FUELS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUUU as an investment opportunity.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit Future Growth
In the latest trading session, Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $7.89, marking a -1.62% move from the previous day.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed the most recent trading day at $8.02, moving -1.96% from the previous trading session.
Navigating the Thin Line Between Value and Trap in Energy Fuels (UUUU)
UUUU Price Returns