Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
UUUU Stock Summary
- UUUU's price/sales ratio is 357.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.87%, Energy Fuels Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.32% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Energy Fuels Inc comes in at -75.94%, a number that bests just 2.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Fuels Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MEC, FLMN, MLP, PSTL, and AESE.
- Visit UUUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.19||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$5.39||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||5,108,847|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||697.18M|
Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.
UUUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUUU Social Stream
Latest UUUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Fuels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUUU as an investment opportunity.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed at $5.40 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.12% move from the prior day.
Energy Fuels (UUUU) closed the most recent trading day at $4.19, moving -1.87% from the previous trading session.
The White Mesa Mill run by Energy Fuels is the largest employer in San Juan County, Utah. Its operations have long drawn criticism from tribal leaders and environmentalists, who fear its continued uranium production carries grave consequences. But the company's CEO, Mark Chalmers, is telling a different side of the story, one of advanced technology and improved regulations that he says make the mill safer and cleaner.
Jan 15, 2021 (NetworkNewsWire via COMTEX) -- Energy Fuels (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR), a leading producer of uranium and critical minerals in the United…
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 13, 2021 /CNW/ - TSX VENTURE COMPANIESSHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC.
UUUU Price Returns
Continue Researching UUUUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Energy Fuels Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!