Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU): Price and Financial Metrics
UUUU Stock Summary
- Energy Fuels Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.85% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.11, Energy Fuels Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.56% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Energy Fuels Inc comes in at -81.51%, a number that bests only 1.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energy Fuels Inc are EGY, VBTX, SGBX, BSM, and YGYI.
- UUUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Fuels Inc's official web site, go to www.energyfuels.com.
UUUU Stock Price Chart More Charts
UUUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$3.73|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||1,330,361|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||129.24M|
Energy Fuels Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (UUUU) Company Bio
Energy Fuels Inc. engages in the extraction, recovery, and sale of uranium and vanadium properties in the United States. The company operates in two segments, ISR Uranium and Conventional Uranium. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lakewood, Colorado.