UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.56||52-week high||$20.15|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$9.13|
|Day high||$16.61||Avg. volume||278,617|
|50-day MA||$15.30||Dividend yield||3.79%|
|200-day MA||$15.73||Market Cap||483.32M|
UVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVE POWR Grades
- UVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- UVE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UVE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
UVE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.83, UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UVE is currently 2.86, higher than merely 9.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -185.16%; that's higher than just 7.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC are BVH, AIZ, AAP, SBH, and DBI.
- Visit UVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 83.04% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- UVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVE.
UVE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -28.23%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.96%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.99%.
The table below shows UVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.31% of graded US stocks.
- UVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.554 -- ranking 24th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNH, FGF, and AFHIF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVE.
The table below shows UVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
UVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Latest Social Stream
View Full UVE Social Stream
Latest UVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVE as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:UVE ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., November 15, 2023--Universal Declares Regular and Special Cash Dividends
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:UVE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Universal’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder this conference call is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Arash Soleimani, Chief Strategy Officer. Arash Soleimani: […]
Company sees growth in direct premiums and book value per share
UVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVEWant to do more research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch