UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
UVE Stock Summary
- UVE's current price/earnings ratio is 9.58, which is higher than merely 12.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Universal Insurance Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.53%, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Universal Insurance Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LZB, VRA, APOG, URBN, and SPWH.
- UVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.01||52-week high||$40.92|
|Prev. close||$26.50||52-week low||$23.57|
|Day high||$26.53||Avg. volume||230,500|
|50-day MA||$28.47||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$28.33||Market Cap||863.82M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.