UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.09% of US stocks.
- UVE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UVE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
UVE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC is higher than only 6.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,342.54%, UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.38% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -281.52%; that's higher than only 5.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAL, ARHS, KEQU, VNCE, and DBI.
- UVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Valuation Summary
- UVE's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVE.
UVE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.62%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.62%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.96%.
The table below shows UVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.31% of graded US stocks.
- UVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.554 -- ranking 24th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNH, FGF, and AFHIF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVE.
The table below shows UVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.21||52-week high||$19.64|
|Prev. close||$11.12||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$11.40||Avg. volume||209,068|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||5.71%|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||342.05M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
UVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Latest Social Stream
View Full UVE Social Stream
Latest UVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVE as an investment opportunity.
The board of Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:UVE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.29 per...
Universal Insurance (UVE) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.39%Payable Dec. 16; for shareholders of record Dec. 9; ex-div Dec. 8.Universal…
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., November 14, 2022--Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: UVE) ("Universal" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend and a special cash dividend, together totaling 29 cents per share of common stock, payable December 16, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 9, 2022. The 29 cent per share dividend consists of a regular quarterly cash dividend of 16 cents per share and a
Universal Insurance Holdings ( NYSE:UVE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$312.8m (up 8.9...
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:UVE) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 28, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Arash Soleimani – Chief Strategy Officer Steve Donaghy…
UVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVEWant to do more research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch