UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
UVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.18%, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.06% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UVE comes in at 15.77% -- higher than that of 80.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Universal Insurance Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MMI, CLCT, UFPT, LCII, and CLFD.
- Visit UVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.92||52-week high||$32.46|
|Prev. close||$17.63||52-week low||$14.20|
|Day high||$18.70||Avg. volume||239,127|
|50-day MA||$21.19||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$26.22||Market Cap||553.03M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.