UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UVE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- UVE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- UVE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.39% of US stocks).
UVE Stock Summary
- For UVE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.23% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Insurance Holdings Inc are NODK, SAFT, ACU, OBCI, and BKE.
- Visit UVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Valuation Summary
- UVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.3; this is 50% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 222 months, UVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 82.3.
- UVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVE.
UVE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.27%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 63.22%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -54.48%.
The table below shows UVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.24% of graded US stocks.
- UVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.573 -- ranking 23rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- FNF, UNH, and ESNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVE.
The table below shows UVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.01||52-week high||$16.57|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$13.08||Avg. volume||172,634|
|50-day MA||$13.69||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$14.27||Market Cap||406.81M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
UVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Latest Social Stream
View Full UVE Social Stream
Latest UVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVE as an investment opportunity.
By Asishana John Universal Insurance Plcs profit before tax rose for the 2020 financial year rose by 292 per cent. A statement was disclosed during the companys 51st annual general meeting which held virtually and in Lagos. It said the company posted a profit before tax of N637.949m in the year under review, compared to  The post Universal Insurance finance increases by 292 per cent appeared first on Nigeriannewsdirectcom .
The Nigerian equities market sustained a sliding profile yesterday, occasioned by losses in many blue-chip stocks, especially, Cornerstone Insurance and Universal Insurance, causing market capitalisation to depreciate further by N1 billion. The post Equities lose momentum as capitalisation depreciates by N1bn appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News .
A number of insiders bought Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:UVE) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 financial services dividend stocks with over 4% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the financial services sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Financial Services Dividend Stocks with Over 4% Yield. Like every other sector, the financial services sector is one that […]
In this article, we will be looking at 10 finance stocks that pay dividends. To skip our detailed analysis of finance stocks and dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Finance Stocks that Pay Dividends. As the global community continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic alongside economic recession and communal lockdowns, we […]
UVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVEWant to do more research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch