UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UVE POWR Grades
- UVE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.28% of US stocks.
- UVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UVE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
UVE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Universal Insurance Holdings Inc is higher than only 5.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.62% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.23%, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, LZB, HNI, HVT, and VPG.
- Visit UVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Valuation Summary
- UVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.3; this is 50% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 222 months, UVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 82.3.
- UVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVE.
UVE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -21.54%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.84%.
The table below shows UVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.31% of graded US stocks.
- UVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.554 -- ranking 24th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNH, FGF, and AFHIF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVE.
The table below shows UVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.20||52-week high||$19.64|
|Prev. close||$13.03||52-week low||$11.55|
|Day high||$13.21||Avg. volume||249,170|
|50-day MA||$12.56||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$14.17||Market Cap||408.49M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
UVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Latest Social Stream
View Full UVE Social Stream
Latest UVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVE as an investment opportunity.
Universal Insurance (UVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.38% and 0.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., February 24, 2022--Universal Insurance Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2021 Results
The big shareholder groups in Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:UVE ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Universal Insurance (UVE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Universal Insurance Holdings Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., February 11, 2022--Universal Insurance Holdings Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
UVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVEWant to do more research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch