UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UVE POWR Grades
- UVE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- UVE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- UVE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
UVE Stock Summary
- For UVE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 6.14% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBSI, MYE, ZVO, WSTG, and RCII.
- Visit UVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalinsuranceholdings.com.
UVE Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UVE's price/earnings ratio is 32.05% higher, now standing at 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVE.
UVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.11||52-week high||$20.85|
|Prev. close||$14.08||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$14.22||Avg. volume||187,675|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$14.69||Market Cap||440.46M|
UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Company Bio
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. provides various property and casualty insurance products. The company primarily underwrites homeowners insurance products; and offers reinsurance intermediary brokerage services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
UVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Latest Social Stream
View Full UVE Social Stream
Latest UVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Insurance Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVE as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Universal Insurance Hldgs (NYSE:UVE) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
Universal Insurance Holdings Declares Cash Dividend of 16 Cents per Share
Analysts Estimate Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Universal Insurance (UVE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Are Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:UVE) Mixed Financials Driving The Negative Sentiment?
Universal Insurance Holdings (NYSE:UVE) has had a rough three months with its share price down 14%. It seems that the...
Universal Insurance Holdings (UVE) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
UVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVEWant to do more research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch