UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UVE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.28% -- which is higher than about 3.41% stocks we're looking at.
- UVE's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th consecutive quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UVE's price: RHI, WIT, TWIN, III and CIM.
UVE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Universal Insurance Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 86.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 4.75% is in the top 15.04%.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than only 17.31% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UVE has a beta lower than 26.3% of them.
UVE Dividend Chart
UVE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on UVE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc Common Stock (UVE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) - Dividend Investor
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha