UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UVE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -12,866,000, ranking above just 1.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UVE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOX, OGE, CNS, SPNS and CGA.
UVE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Universal Insurance Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5.87% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 4.24% is in the top 21.39%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's expected return of 5.87% is higher than 73.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 73.37% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- UVE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 23.26% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
UVE Dividend Chart
UVE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UVE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc Common Stock (UVE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) - Dividend Investor
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha