UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (UVE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, UVE's comes in at -8.12 -- better than only 14.11% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UVE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MORN, LRCX, CEL, ELF and LEN.
UVE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Universal Insurance Holdings Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 21.53%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 4.55% -- which falls in the top 28.4%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 21.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 71.26% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Universal Insurance Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.26% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UVE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 30.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UVE Dividend Chart
UVE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UVE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Insurance Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc Common Stock (UVE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) - Dividend Investor
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha