Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UVSP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UVSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- UVSP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UVSP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.03% of US stocks).
UVSP Stock Summary
- UVSP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP comes in at -4.6%, a number that bests only 17.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 18.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BCML, SRCE, DCOM, CZNC, and HOPE.
- Visit UVSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.univest.net.
UVSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UVSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.25% higher, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, UVSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVSP.
UVSP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 35.84%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 95.43%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.66%.
The table below shows UVSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.01% of graded US stocks.
- UVSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 115th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PFSI, MRLN, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVSP.
The table below shows UVSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UVSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.73||52-week high||$31.93|
|Prev. close||$23.48||52-week low||$23.48|
|Day high||$23.81||Avg. volume||78,237|
|50-day MA||$25.08||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$26.88||Market Cap||702.24M|
Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP) Company Bio
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania provides various commercial and retail banking, community banking, and trust services to individuals, businesses, municipalities, and nonprofit organizations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Souderton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
UVSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVSP Latest Social Stream
View Full UVSP Social Stream
Latest UVSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVSP as an investment opportunity.
Univest Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:UVSP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.21 per share on the 24th...
Earnings are growing at Univest Financial (NASDAQ:UVSP) but shareholders still don't like its prospects
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Univest (UVSP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -23.73% and 1.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
(Loan Growth of 19.6% (annualized) for the second quarter 2022 (excluding PPP loans1)) SOUDERTON, Pa., July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Univest Financial Corporation (“Univest” or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: UVSP), parent company of Univest Bank and Trust Co. and its insurance, investments and equipment financing subsidiaries, today announced net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 was $13.2 million, or $0.45 diluted earnings per share, compared to net income of $20.9 million, or $0.71 d
Univest (UVSP) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
UVSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVSPWant to do more research on UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch