Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP): Price and Financial Metrics
UVSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.67||52-week high||$29.05|
|Prev. close||$18.89||52-week low||$16.10|
|Day high||$19.88||Avg. volume||106,209|
|50-day MA||$17.61||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$19.82||Market Cap||580.42M|
UVSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UVSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UVSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UVSP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UVSP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.32% of US stocks).
UVSP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.6, UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 12.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.41 for UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.67%, UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UVSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CZNC, ACNB, HTLF, VLY, and BRKL.
- UVSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.univest.net.
UVSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UVSP's price/earnings ratio is 30.53% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- UVSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UVSP.
UVSP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 118.78%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 37.72%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.36%.
The table below shows UVSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UVSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UVSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.01% of graded US stocks.
- UVSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 115th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PFSI, MRLN, and CFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UVSP.
The table below shows UVSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP) Company Bio
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania provides various commercial and retail banking, community banking, and trust services to individuals, businesses, municipalities, and nonprofit organizations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Souderton, Pennsylvania.
UVSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UVSP Latest Social Stream
View Full UVSP Social Stream
Latest UVSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVEST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UVSP as an investment opportunity.
Univest Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:UVSP) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.21 Dividend
It looks like Univest Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:UVSP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days...
Univest Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:UVSP ) will pay a dividend of $0.21 on the 22nd of November. This means the...
SOUDERTON, Pa., Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Univest Financial Corporation (“Univest” or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: UVSP), parent company of Univest Bank and Trust Co. (the "Bank") and its insurance, investments and equipment financing subsidiaries, announced net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 was $17.0 million, or $0.58 diluted earnings per share, compared to net income of $20.8 million, or $0.71 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. LoansG
SOUDERTON, Pa., Oct. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Univest Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: UVSP), parent company of Univest Bank and Trust Co. and its insurance, investment and equipment finance subsidiaries, announced it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2023 earnings on Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Earnings are scheduled to be released after the close of the market on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. Pre-registrationTelephone participants may avoid any delays by pre
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
UVSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UVSPWant to do more research on UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNIVEST FINANCIAL Corp (UVSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch