Uxin Limited - ADS (UXIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UXIN POWR Grades
- UXIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UXIN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UXIN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.68% of US stocks).
UXIN Stock Summary
- UXIN LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.73% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UXIN LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- UXIN LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UXIN LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, KOSS, TPB, GBX, and MIDD.
- Visit UXIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xin.com.
UXIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UXIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.16||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$3.22||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||175,176|
|50-day MA||$4.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.40||Market Cap||125.02M|
Uxin Limited - ADS (UXIN) Company Bio
Uxin Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates an used car e-commerce platform in China. It operates Uxin Used Car, an application that provides consumers with customized car recommendation, financing, title transfer, delivery, insurance referral, warranty and other related services; and Uxin Auction, an application that helps business buyers to source vehicles through online auctions. The company facilitates used car transaction services and financing solutions offered by third-party financing partners to buyers for their used car purchases. Uxin Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
UXIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UXIN Latest Social Stream
View Full UXIN Social Stream
Latest UXIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UXIN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UXIN as an investment opportunity.
BEIJING, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uxin Limited (“Uxin” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) (Nasdaq: UXIN), a leading e-commerce platform for buying and selling used cars in China, today announced that it had received a written compliance notification from the staff of the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) dated November 11, 2022 (the “Compliance Notification”). The Compliance Notification indicated that the Company has
Every investor in Uxin Limited ( NASDAQ:UXIN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The group...
UXIN: Chinese used car retailer positioned for strong growth utilizing both online and offline channels
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:UXIN READ THE FULL UXIN RESEARCH REPORT Uxin Limited (NASDAQ:UXIN) operates a leading e-commerce platform for buying and selling used cars in China. Uxin Limited also has two physical locations where customers can view and purchase cars in person. The company has recently transitioned to an inventory-owning model which provides customers with a comprehensive transaction
Shares of Uxin Limited (NASDAQ: UXIN), a Chinese online used car marketplace, were tumbling today after the company announced a 1-for-10 reverse stock split. In a press release this morning, Uxin said it was changing the ratio of American depositary shares (ADSs) to Class A ordinary shares from 1-to-3 to to 1-to-30, which effectively acts as a 1-for-10 reverse ADS stock split. In May, Uxin had received a letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market saying that it was out of compliance with the stock exchange's standards, as it doesn't allow companies to have a share price under $1 for more than 30 days without a plan for remediation.
BEIJING, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uxin Limited (“Uxin” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) (Nasdaq: UXIN), a leading e-commerce platform for buying and selling used cars in China, today announced that it plans to change the ratio of its American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") to Class A ordinary shares from one (1) ADS representing three (3) Class A ordinary shares to one (1) ADS representing thirty (30) Class A ordinary shares. This ratio change will have the sam
UXIN Price Returns