Uxin Limited - ADS (UXIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UXIN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UXIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.54% of US stocks.
- UXIN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- UXIN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.26% of US stocks).
UXIN Stock Summary
- Uxin Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.76% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Uxin Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UXIN is more volatile than 98.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Uxin Ltd are FONR, SIG, FTCH, NVST, and JCOM.
- UXIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Uxin Ltd's official web site, go to www.xin.com.
UXIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UXIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$2.91||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$2.94||Avg. volume||10,125,313|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.37||Market Cap||1.09B|
Uxin Limited - ADS (UXIN) Company Bio
Uxin Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates an used car e-commerce platform in China. It operates Uxin Used Car, an application that provides consumers with customized car recommendation, financing, title transfer, delivery, insurance referral, warranty and other related services; and Uxin Auction, an application that helps business buyers to source vehicles through online auctions. The company facilitates used car transaction services and financing solutions offered by third-party financing partners to buyers for their used car purchases. Uxin Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
UXIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UXIN Latest Social Stream
View Full UXIN Social Stream
Latest UXIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Uxin Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UXIN as an investment opportunity.
Missfresh Limited Announces Appointment of New Independent Director and Changes to Board Composition
BEIJING, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Missfresh Limited (“Missfresh” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MF), an innovator and leader in China’s neighborhood retail industry, today announced the Company’s board of directors (the “Board”) has approved the appointment of Mr. Shun Lam Steven Tang as an independent director of the Company and the following changes to the Board’s composition, effective immediately. Mr. Shun Lam Steven Tang has been appointed as a member of the audit committee of the Boar
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
Shares of Uxin (Nasdaq: UXIN) were running 10% higher in afternoon trading Monday after the Chinese online used car dealer filed its fiscal fourth-quarter and annual earnings report over the weekend. Another important change made was to establish third-party financing of vehicles through financial institutions, which absolved the company of any of the financial risks. Uxin isn't some start-up trying to cash in on some current hot trend -- it's been in business for 10 years.
BEIJING, Aug. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uxin Limited (“Uxin” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: UXIN), a leading national online used car dealer in China, today announced it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 30, 2021. The annual report can be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.xin.com as well as the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. The Company will provide a hard copy of
BEIJING, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uxin Limited (Uxin or the Company) (Nasdaq: UXIN), a leading nationwide online used car dealer in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
UXIN Price Returns