Value Line, Inc. (VALU): Price and Financial Metrics
VALU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Value Line Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 88.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Value Line Inc is reporting a growth rate of 33.01%; that's higher than 77.18% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Value Line Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 14.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Value Line Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NPK, CIX, MSN, SAMG, and WAFU.
- Visit VALU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valueline.com.
VALU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VALU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.65||52-week high||$36.60|
|Prev. close||$29.77||52-week low||$20.01|
|Day high||$30.65||Avg. volume||5,564|
|50-day MA||$29.84||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$27.80||Market Cap||293.90M|
Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Company Bio
Value Line, Inc. produces and sells investment periodicals and related publications primarily in the United States. Its investment periodicals and related publications cover a range of investments, including stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), options, and convertible securities. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in New York, New York.