Value Line, Inc. (VALU): Price and Financial Metrics
VALU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.40||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$46.61||52-week low||$42.02|
|Day high||$46.30||Avg. volume||2,995|
|50-day MA||$51.10||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$49.60||Market Cap||428.12M|
VALU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VALU POWR Grades
- VALU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.3% of US stocks.
- VALU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 46 days.
- VALU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.1% of US stocks).
VALU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VALUE LINE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VALU's price/sales ratio is 11.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VALU is more volatile than merely 14.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VALUE LINE INC are WMK, CLWT, BSET, RGR, and BDL.
- VALU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VALUE LINE INC's official web site, go to www.valueline.com.
VALU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VALU's price/earnings ratio is 142.11% higher, now standing at 23.
- Over the past 243 months, VALU's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VALU.
VALU Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 473.71%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.19%.
The table below shows VALU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VALU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VALU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.45% of graded US stocks.
- VALU's asset turnover comes in at 0.342 -- ranking 63rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- CNS, AAT, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VALU.
The table below shows VALU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Company Bio
Value Line, Inc. produces and sells investment periodicals and related publications primarily in the United States. Its investment periodicals and related publications cover a range of investments, including stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), options, and convertible securities. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in New York, New York.
VALU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VALU Latest Social Stream
View Full VALU Social Stream
Latest VALU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALUE LINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VALU as an investment opportunity.
Is Coty (COTY) significantly overvalued? Let's delve into its financials to find out
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Value Line, Inc., (NASDAQ: VALU) reported results for the first fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2023. During the three months ended July 31, 2023, the Company’s net income of $4,859,000, or $0.52 per share, was 9.0% above net income of $4,458,000, or $0.47 per share, for the three months ended July 31, 2022. During the three months ended July 31, 2023, the Company’s income from operations of $2,747,000 was 7.5% above income from operations of $2,556,000
Exploring the intrinsic value of Nutanix Inc (NTNX) and its market position
Explore the 3 best space stocks to buy in August and secure your place in the rapidly growing space industry.
NEW YORK, July 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Value Line, Inc., (NASDAQ: VALU) reported results for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2023. During the twelve months ended April 30, 2023, the Company’s income from operations of $11,470,000 was 6.2% above income from operations of $10,800,000 during the twelve months ended April 30, 2022. For the twelve months ended April 30, 2023, operating expenses decreased 5.0% below those during the twelve months ended April 30, 2022. Total dividends declared dur
VALU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|