Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VALU has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 25,887,000; for context, that's better than 82.67% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for VALU has a compound average growth rate of 931.19%, which is higher than 99.12% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VALU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HUM, CHMI, CHCT, DG and BJ.
VALU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VALU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.9% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Value Line Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, VALU has a beta lower than 35.63% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, VALU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 31.31% of the dividend issuers in our set.
VALU Dividend Chart
VALU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VALU Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||7.84%|
|3||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||2.93%|
|4||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||2.28%|
|5||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.24%|
|6||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.24%|
|8||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.65%|
|9||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||LEAF||Leaf Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|12||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||0.00%|
|13||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|14||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|15||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|16||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|17||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|22||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|