Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, VALU has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 19.29% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, VALU has returned $7,811,000 US dollars, more than only 18.85% of US dividend issuers.
- VALU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 854.53% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 98.69% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VALU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PTVCB, HCA, MT, WDFC and NS.
VALU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VALU, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 40.76%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Value Line Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, VALU's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 34.64% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, VALU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 31.03% of the dividend issuers in our set.
VALU Dividend Chart
VALU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VALU Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||10.74%|
|3||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||3.87%|
|4||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||3.84%|
|5||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||2.84%|
|7||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.57%|
|8||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|9||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|10||GCI||Gannett Co., Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|12||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|