Vericel Corporation (VCEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCEL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VCEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.07% of US stocks.
- VCEL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VCEL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.61% of US stocks).
VCEL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VCEL is currently 77.58, higher than 95.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- VCEL's price/sales ratio is 8.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERICEL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 106.15%; that's higher than 87.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERICEL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be YOU, FTCI, AUID, ENFN, and HYZN.
- Visit VCEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vcel.com.
VCEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VCEL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1427.27% lower, now standing at -87.6.
- Over the past 243 months, VCEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 86.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCEL.
VCEL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 87.81%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3481.9%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -45.13%.
The table below shows VCEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.89% of graded US stocks.
- VCEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.761 -- ranking 35th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TCON, NMTR, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VCEL.
The table below shows VCEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCEL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VCEL, see our VCEL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$65.04||Average Broker Recommendation||1.29 (Strong Buy)|
VCEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.76||52-week high||$41.24|
|Prev. close||$28.16||52-week low||$17.30|
|Day high||$29.23||Avg. volume||405,033|
|50-day MA||$29.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.51||Market Cap||1.37B|
Vericel Corporation (VCEL) Company Bio
Vericel Corporation focuses on developing patient-specific expanded cellular therapies for use in the treatment of patients with severe diseases and conditions. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCEL Latest Social Stream
View Full VCEL Social Stream
Latest VCEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERICEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCEL as an investment opportunity.
Vericel to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Musculoskeletal Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vericel Corporation (NASDAQ:VCEL), a leader in advanced therapies for the sports medicine and severe burn care markets, today announced that Nick Colangelo, President and CEO will present at the Canaccord Genuity Musculoskeletal Conference. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:30 p.m. ET (9:30 a.m. PT) on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Vericel Corporation
Vericel Corporation (VCEL) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Vericel Corporation (VCEL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 500% and 0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Vericel Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Full-Year 2023 Financial Guidance
Record Fourth Quarter Total Revenue of $52.7 Million and 31% Net Income Growth Full-Year 2022 Total Revenue of $164.4 Million, with MACI Revenue of $132 Million Full-Year 2023 Total Revenue Guidance of $180 to $188 Million, with MACI Revenue of $152 to $156 Million Conference Call Today at 8:30am Eastern Time CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vericel Corporation (NASDAQ:VCEL), a leader in advanced therapies for the sports medicine and severe burn care markets, today reported fi
Vericel to Report Fourth-Quarter 2022 Financial Results on February 23, 2023
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vericel Corporation (NASDAQ:VCEL), a leader in advanced therapies for the sports medicine and severe burn care markets, today announced that it will report its fourth-quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Vericel’s management will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. (ET) to discuss the results and certain business highlights. The live webcast can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Vericel w
Vericel (NASDAQ:VCEL) shareholders are still up 275% over 5 years despite pulling back 5.7% in the past week
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
VCEL Price Returns
Continue Researching VCELHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vericel Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vericel Corp (VCEL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vericel Corp (VCEL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vericel Corp (VCEL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...