Vedanta Ltd (VEDL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Vedanta Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
VEDL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for VEDL as an investment opportunity.
- Vedanta Ltd's average analyst price target is greater than 13.4% of all US stocks.
- Vedanta Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 90.48% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of VEDL is lower than 19.05% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- Vedanta Ltd's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 20% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- VEDL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 30.04% of Basic Materials stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of VEDL is higher than 68% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- VEDL has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding VEDL using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.