Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL): Price and Financial Metrics
VEDL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VEDL is currently 0.03, higher than merely 0.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Vedanta Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VEDL comes in at 99.24% -- higher than that of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEDL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBT, IX, TEO, PHI, and SUNS.
- VEDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vedanta Ltd's official web site, go to www.vedantalimited.com.
VEDL Stock Price Chart More Charts
VEDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.75||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$8.72||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$8.76||Avg. volume||627,140|
|50-day MA||$8.46||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$8.87||Market Cap||8.13B|
Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL) Company Bio
Vedanta Limited engages in exploring, extracting, and processing minerals, and oil and gas. The company produces oil and gas, zinc, lead, silver, copper, iron ore, and aluminum. The company was formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Limited and changed its name to Vedanta Limited in March 2015. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Panaji, India.