Vedanta Ltd. ADR (VEDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEDL POWR Grades
- VEDL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEDL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- VEDL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
VEDL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VEDL is currently 0.05, higher than just 1.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Vedanta Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Vedanta Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 387.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vedanta Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SUNS, SUZ, MERC, LOAN, and CENX.
- Visit VEDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vedantalimited.com.
VEDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.24||52-week high||$20.14|
|Prev. close||$18.65||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$18.42||Avg. volume||1,010,455|
|50-day MA||$16.44||Dividend yield||9.38%|
|200-day MA||$13.90||Market Cap||16.95B|
Vedanta Ltd. ADR (VEDL) Company Bio
Vedanta Limited engages in exploring, extracting, and processing minerals, and oil and gas. The company produces oil and gas, zinc, lead, silver, copper, iron ore, and aluminum. The company was formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Limited and changed its name to Vedanta Limited in March 2015. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Panaji, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEDL Latest Social Stream
View Full VEDL Social Stream
Latest VEDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vedanta Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEDL as an investment opportunity.
In this kind of market turmoil it's a good idea to look for A-rated stocks to buy that are going to be able to take advantage of the mess.
Shares of Vedanta (NYSE: VEDL) rose as much as 11.5% in early trading on Oct. 18. The company -- which mines for various metals, drills for oil and natural gas, generates electricity, and produces steel and aluminum -- probably isn't a household name for most U.S. investors. Simply put, Vedanta's stock was upgraded by Credit Suisse.
New Delhi, Sep 24 (IANS) Anil Agarwals Vedanta Ltd on Friday said that its decision to delist American depositary shares (ADS) from NYSE is aimed at simplification, triggered by the low trading volumes in the security that doesnt justify the concomitant costs and related statutory obligations. On Thursday, Agarwal had announced Vedantas decision to delist  The post ADS delisting for simplification, Indian bourses provide adequate liquidity: Vedanta appeared first on Buziness Bytes .
Supply-chain issues are creating stock picks among metal producers, specifically making for big buying opportunities in these aluminum stocks.
New Delhi, Sep 3 (IANS) Vedanta Ltd, one of the worlds largest natural resources companies, has positively impacted the lives of 4.23 crore people across the country through its various social development initiatives, the company announced in its maiden Social Impact-CSR report released on Friday. Over the years, Vedanta has built many impactful CSR programmes  The post Vedantas social initiatives benefitted 4.2 crore people in 2020-21 appeared first on Buziness Bytes .
VEDL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|