Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL): Price and Financial Metrics
VEDL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VEDL is currently 0.03, higher than just 0.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Vedanta Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Vedanta Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 102.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vedanta Ltd are MBT, IRS, IX, TEO, and PHI.
- Visit VEDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vedantalimited.com.
VEDL Stock Price Chart More Charts
VEDL Price/Volume Stats
Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL) Company Bio
Vedanta Limited engages in exploring, extracting, and processing minerals, and oil and gas. The company produces oil and gas, zinc, lead, silver, copper, iron ore, and aluminum. The company was formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Limited and changed its name to Vedanta Limited in March 2015. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Panaji, India.