Vedanta Ltd. ADR (VEDL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VEDL's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 620.16%.
- As for free cash flow, VEDL has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 98.76% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, VEDL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.74% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VEDL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWFL, QCOM, SJW, HAPP and OFLX.
VEDL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VEDL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 28.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vedanta Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Vedanta Ltd's dividend yield of 10.44% is in the top 3.2%.
- Vedanta Ltd's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 34.77% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, VEDL has a beta lower than 34.77% of them.
VEDL Dividend Chart
VEDL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|