Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, VEDL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 509.58%.
- As for free cash flow, VEDL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 98.67% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, VEDL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.78% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VEDL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TW, NGVC, SPOK, PAHC and CPB.
VEDL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VEDL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.49%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vedanta Ltd are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Vedanta Ltd's dividend yield of 5.18% is in the top 21.56%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Vedanta Ltd's expected return of 4.49% is higher than 70.94% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, VEDL has a discount rate lower than 70.94% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, VEDL's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 32.7% of them.
VEDL Dividend Chart
VEDL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|