Vedanta Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four equity shares) (VEDL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, VEDL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 509.58%.
- VEDL's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 98.72% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- VEDL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.75% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VEDL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ELS, TEDU, IDA, MNRO and PSX.
VEDL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VEDL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 28.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vedanta Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Vedanta Ltd's dividend yield of 10.44% is in the top 3.2%.
- Vedanta Ltd's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 34.77% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, VEDL has a beta lower than 34.77% of them.
VEDL Dividend Chart
VEDL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|