Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
VIRT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 73.64, Virtu Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VIRT is currently 53.68, higher than 94.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIRT comes in at -31.96% -- higher than that of just 10.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEN, SMPL, WH, UHT, and EGOV.
- VIRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Virtu Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.virtu.com.
VIRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.93||52-week high||$27.46|
|Prev. close||$15.35||52-week low||$14.94|
|Day high||$16.06||Avg. volume||1,249,159|
|50-day MA||$16.20||Dividend yield||6.25%|
|200-day MA||$19.41||Market Cap||3.04B|
Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Company Bio
Virtu Financial provides market making and liquidity services to the financial markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
VIRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Virtu Financial Inc. To summarize, we found that Virtu Financial Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VIRT, they are:
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 6.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Virtu Financial Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|