Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VIRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIRT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VIRT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VIRT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VIRTU FINANCIAL INC is higher than just 11.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For VIRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIRT comes in at 29.53% -- higher than that of 95.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIRTU FINANCIAL INC are AHCO, ERO, SPH, TROX, and RYAM.
- VIRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRTU FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.virtu.com.
VIRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VIRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.72% higher, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 95 months, VIRT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRT.
VIRT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.15%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 223.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.61%.
The table below shows VIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.25% of graded US stocks.
- VIRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 73rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- GLAD, STOR, and APTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIRT.
The table below shows VIRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.26||52-week high||$38.63|
|Prev. close||$20.49||52-week low||$18.41|
|Day high||$19.92||Avg. volume||1,386,065|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||4.98%|
|200-day MA||$23.67||Market Cap||3.25B|
Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Company Bio
Virtu Financial, Inc. engages in the provision of market making and liquidity services. It operates through the following segments: Market Making, Execution Services and Corporate. The Market Making segment engages in buying and selling of securities and other financial instruments. The Execution Services segment agency offers trading venues that provide transparent trading in global equities, ETFs, and fixed income to institutions, banks and broker dealers. The Corporate segment consists of investments in strategic financial services-oriented opportunities and maintains corporate overhead expenses and all other income and expenses that are not attributable to the other segments. The company was founded by Vincent J. Viola and Douglas Cifu in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRT Social Stream
Latest VIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRTU FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRT as an investment opportunity.
Houlihan Lokey (HLI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
New rules proposed by the SEC could be the most significant change to the market in more than a decade.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 52-week low dividend stocks to consider. You can skip this part and go to 5 52-Week Low Dividend Stocks To Consider. Dividend investing came into limelight in 2022 after the stock market began to fall amid rising inflation, interest rate hikes, and an uncertain […]
Virtu Financial (VIRT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VIRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|