Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VIRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIRT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- VIRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VIRT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.89, Virtu Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 16.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Virtu Financial Inc is higher than it is for about 93.55% of US stocks.
- VIRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Virtu Financial Inc are CTT, STRL, MOS, WEN, and BHTG.
- Visit VIRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virtu.com.
VIRT Valuation Summary
- VIRT's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- VIRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 77 months.
- VIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRT.
VIRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 442.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.29%.
The table below shows VIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.48% of graded US stocks.
- VIRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 72nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- CPT, GLAD, and AKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIRT.
The table below shows VIRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.22||52-week high||$32.35|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$21.03|
|Day high||$25.63||Avg. volume||1,461,668|
|50-day MA||$24.99||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.44||Market Cap||4.72B|
Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Company Bio
Virtu Financial, Inc. engages in the provision of market making and liquidity services. It operates through the following segments: Market Making, Execution Services and Corporate. The Market Making segment engages in buying and selling of securities and other financial instruments. The Execution Services segment agency offers trading venues that provide transparent trading in global equities, ETFs, and fixed income to institutions, banks and broker dealers. The Corporate segment consists of investments in strategic financial services-oriented opportunities and maintains corporate overhead expenses and all other income and expenses that are not attributable to the other segments. The company was founded by Vincent J. Viola and Douglas Cifu in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRT Social Stream
Latest VIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virtu Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRT as an investment opportunity.
Synchrony Financial's (SYF) third-quarter results are likely to reflect higher revenues and better purchase volumes.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Virtu Financial Congratulates Victoria Stone for Her Crystal Ladder Award From Women in Finance Europe
NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIRT), a leading provider of financial services and products that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver innovative, transparent trading solutions to our clients and liquidity to the global markets, announced that its European General Counsel, Victoria Stone, has won the Women in Finance Europe’s Crystal Ladder award. The prestigious award honors highly accomplished women whose entrepreneurial spirit and leadership
DigiPlex, the Nordic leader for scalable, sustainable and secure data centers, has attracted a leading financial firm, Virtu Financial (NASDAQ: VIRT), to its Stockholm data center. Virtu uses cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to its clients. The low-latency connectivity, green credentials and strength of the co-located ecosystem within the DigiPlex facility were all key to Virtu's decision.
NEW YORK, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtu Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq:VIRT), a leading provider of financial services and products that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver innovative, transparent trading solutions to its clients and liquidity to the global markets, will announce its results for the third quarter 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 before the US market open. Virtu will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results at 8:30 am (ET). A live webcast o
VIRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|