Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRT POWR Grades
- VIRT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.46% of US stocks.
- VIRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- VIRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VIRT Stock Summary
- For VIRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.55% of US equities we're observing.
- VIRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.04% of US stocks.
- Virtu Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virtu Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTT, SAIC, BRT, GLDD, and SQFT.
- Visit VIRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virtu.com.
VIRT Valuation Summary
- VIRT's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- VIRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 77 months.
- VIRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRT.
VIRT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 36.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.25%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 182.96%.
The table below shows VIRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.25% of graded US stocks.
- VIRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 73rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- GLAD, STOR, and APTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIRT.
The table below shows VIRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.49||52-week high||$32.35|
|Prev. close||$29.07||52-week low||$23.19|
|Day high||$29.57||Avg. volume||1,046,973|
|50-day MA||$28.44||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$27.53||Market Cap||5.37B|
Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Company Bio
Virtu Financial, Inc. engages in the provision of market making and liquidity services. It operates through the following segments: Market Making, Execution Services and Corporate. The Market Making segment engages in buying and selling of securities and other financial instruments. The Execution Services segment agency offers trading venues that provide transparent trading in global equities, ETFs, and fixed income to institutions, banks and broker dealers. The Corporate segment consists of investments in strategic financial services-oriented opportunities and maintains corporate overhead expenses and all other income and expenses that are not attributable to the other segments. The company was founded by Vincent J. Viola and Douglas Cifu in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRT Social Stream
Latest VIRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virtu Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRT as an investment opportunity.
Virtu Financial (VIRT) issues Term Loan in a bid to obtain funds for repaying the debt level and reduce the interest burden.
Virtu Financial (NASDAQ:VIRT) has priced and completed its new $1.80B senior secured first lien term loan due in 2029. The Term Loan was priced at SOFR (with a floor of 50 basis points) + a credit spread adjustment + 300 basis points, and issued at 99.75% of par, each of...
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIRT) (the “Company”) a global market maker, broker and leading provider of global financial services technology, today announced that its subsidiaries successfully completed and priced its new $1.80 billion senior secured first lien term loan (the “Term Loan”) due in 2029. The Term Loan was priced at SOFR (with a floor of 50 basis points) + a credit spread adjustment + 300 basis points, and issued at 99.75% of par, each
Citadel’s $1.15 billion cash infusion isn’t a bailout but the final test of Ken Griffin’s ‘Death Star’
When you add more than a billion dollars’ worth of liquidity to a market maker that already executed more than one of every four trades in the U.S. markets on a daily basis, while simultaneously giving it bleeding-edge access to the fastest-growing asset class in modern financial history, that’s not a bailout. Citadel Securities announced a $1.15 billion investment from venture-capital giant Sequoia and cryptocurrency investment outfit Paradigm early Tuesday, and it blew a lot of minds, even if some were clearly blown in the wrong direction.
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtu Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq:VIRT), a global market maker, broker and leading provider of global financial services technology, today announced the launch of its fourth annual Women’s Winternship, a one-week program aimed at introducing sophomore-level college students to a career path in financial services. Previously US-focused, this successful early talent identification program continues its evolution to also include participation by female studen
VIRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|