Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VIRT's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.97%.
- VIRT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.16%, higher than about merely 7.59% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for VIRT has a compound average growth rate of 481.72%, which is higher than 98.27% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VIRT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNY, FORTY, CHE, SWKS and TER.
VIRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for VIRT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 13326.51% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Virtu Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, VIRT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 100% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Virtu Financial Inc's estimated return of 13326.51% surpasses about just 100% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
VIRT Dividend Chart
VIRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|