Virtu Financial, Inc. - (VIRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, VIRT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.23%.
- VIRT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 456.6% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 98.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VIRT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SGA, PCG, MCD, GLOP and RSG.
VIRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Virtu Financial Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5471.55% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Virtu Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for VIRT, its beta is lower than just 100% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- VIRT's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 100% of them.
VIRT Dividend Chart
VIRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|