Vital Farms Inc. (VITL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VITL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VITL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- VITL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- VITL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.89% of US stocks).
VITL Stock Summary
- VITL's went public 1.13 years ago, making it older than just 0.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For VITL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.77%, Vital Farms Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLHC, NVEE, DFIN, BBQ, and WETF.
- To check out Vital Farms Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001579733.
VITL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VITL's price/sales ratio is 114.29% higher, now standing at 3.
- VITL's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, VITL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 496.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VITL.
VITL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VITL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.87% of graded US stocks.
- VITL's asset turnover comes in at 1.284 -- ranking 17th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VITL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VITL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VITL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.89||52-week high||$41.52|
|Prev. close||$17.86||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$18.23||Avg. volume||440,412|
|50-day MA||$17.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.72||Market Cap||718.66M|
Vital Farms Inc. (VITL) Company Bio
Vital Farms, Inc. packages, markets and distributes pasture-raised shell eggs, pasture-raised butter and other products. Its products are sold under the trade names Vital Farms, Alfresco Farms, Lucky Ladies and RedHill Farms, primarily to retail foodservice channels. The company was founded by Catherine Stewart, Matthew O'Hayer and Jason Jones in 2007 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
VITL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VITL Latest Social Stream
View Full VITL Social Stream
Latest VITL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vital Farms Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VITL as an investment opportunity.
There are long-term concerns about Oatly's valuation and business outlook.
Vital Farms names Stephanie Coon as senior vice president of strategy.
Trade Alert: The Founder & Executive Chairman Of Vital Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ:VITL), Matthew O'Hayer, Has Just Spent US$89k Buying A Few More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Matthew O'Hayer, the Founder & Executive Chairman of...
This is available on the investor relations section of Vital Farms' website at investors.vitalfarms.com. Through the course of this call, management may make forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws.
Full story available on Benzinga.com
VITL Price Returns