Vital Farms Inc. (VITL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VITL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VITL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VITL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VITL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VITL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VITAL FARMS INC is higher than 99.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 450.34%, VITAL FARMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.08% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VITL has reported earnings growth of -304.79%, putting it ahead of only 5.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VITAL FARMS INC are DNUT, SHEN, BRP, EVH, and DNB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VITL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001579733.
VITL Valuation Summary
- VITL's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- VITL's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VITL.
VITL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VITL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.2% of graded US stocks.
- VITL's asset turnover comes in at 1.284 -- ranking 17th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VITL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VITL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VITL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.79||52-week high||$18.18|
|Prev. close||$17.19||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$16.79||Avg. volume||234,194|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.46||Market Cap||683.89M|
Vital Farms Inc. (VITL) Company Bio
Vital Farms, Inc. packages, markets and distributes pasture-raised shell eggs, pasture-raised butter and other products. Its products are sold under the trade names Vital Farms, Alfresco Farms, Lucky Ladies and RedHill Farms, primarily to retail foodservice channels. The company was founded by Catherine Stewart, Matthew O'Hayer and Jason Jones in 2007 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
VITL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VITL Latest Social Stream
View Full VITL Social Stream
Latest VITL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITAL FARMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VITL as an investment opportunity.
Vital Farms (VITL) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Numerator’s “Brands to Watch in 2023” list just recognized Vital Farms as a brand “that won with shoppers” last year. Vital Farms is listed as one of the Top 10 Mid-Market CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands of 2022, joining nine other leading companies that brought in between $100 million and $1 billion in sales and “eggs-perienced” over 50 percent sales growth compared to 2021. Numerator is a market research leader that specializes in first-par
In this article, we discuss the 25 biggest agriculture stocks. If you want to read about some more agriculture stocks, go directly to Agriculture Stocks List: 5 Biggest Agriculture Stocks. The agriculture industry consists of sales of agriculture and related services, such as animal and crop production and other support services. In order to sustain […]
Vital Farms is an interesting company that has done well to grow, especially recently. Click here to read our analysis of VITL stock.
U.S. stocks traded lower midway through trading, with the Nasdaq Composite dropping over 100 points on Monday. The Dow traded down 0.26% to 33,659.21 while the NASDAQ fell 1.08% to 11,025.99. The S&P 500 also fell, dropping, 0.50% to 3,945.32. Also check this: Investor Optimism Declines After US Stocks Settle Lower Leading and Lagging Sectors Consumer staples shares rose by 0.7% on Monday. Leading the sector was strength from Zevia PBC (NYSE: ZVIA ) and Vital Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITL ). In trading on Monday, energy dipped by 2.7%. Top Headline Walt Disney Co''s (NYSE: DIS ) replaced CEO Bob Chapek with Robert Iger, the company''s former chairman and CEO, who left the company at the end of last year. Equities Trading UP Imago BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGO ) shares shot up 105% to $35....
VITL Price Returns