Vital Farms Inc. (VITL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VITL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VITL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.47% of US stocks.
- VITL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VITL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.39% of US stocks).
VITL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VITAL FARMS INC is higher than it is for about merely 8.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 411.5%, VITAL FARMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VITAL FARMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -235.4%; that's higher than merely 7.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITAL FARMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNVY, RMCF, GRIL, ELYS, and RMAX.
- To check out VITAL FARMS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001579733.
VITL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VITL's price/earnings ratio is 492.19% lower, now standing at -75.3.
- VITL's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VITL.
VITL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VITL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.2% of graded US stocks.
- VITL's asset turnover comes in at 1.284 -- ranking 17th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VITL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VITL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VITL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.68||52-week high||$20.17|
|Prev. close||$11.55||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$11.70||Avg. volume||259,314|
|50-day MA||$12.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.96||Market Cap||475.14M|
Vital Farms Inc. (VITL) Company Bio
Vital Farms, Inc. packages, markets and distributes pasture-raised shell eggs, pasture-raised butter and other products. Its products are sold under the trade names Vital Farms, Alfresco Farms, Lucky Ladies and RedHill Farms, primarily to retail foodservice channels. The company was founded by Catherine Stewart, Matthew O'Hayer and Jason Jones in 2007 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
VITL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VITL Latest Social Stream
View Full VITL Social Stream
Latest VITL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITAL FARMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VITL as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Vital Farms (VITL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Restorative Eggs Now Exclusively Available at Select Whole Foods Market Stores Nationwide Vital Farms Restorative Eggs Vital Farms Restorative Eggs AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL) builds on its reputation in sustainable farming with the release of Restorative pasture-raised eggs, produced using regenerative agriculture principles like perennial rotations and cover crops. Regenerative agriculture helps create balanced environments between pasture
Egg prices soared 38% year-over-year in July. Although costs seem unlikely to waver in the near-term, one egg producer executive says otherwise.
Vital Farms CEO Russell Diez-Canseco joins Yahoo Finance Live to explain the factors leading to higher egg prices, whether consumers are trading down, and the outlook for egg commodity costs.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Vital Farms second quarter 2020 earnings conference call and webcast [Operator instructions] It is now my pleasure to introduce vice president of investor relations, Matt Siler. This is available on the investor relations section of the Vital Farms website at investors.vitalfarms.com. Through the course of this call, management may make forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws.
VITL Price Returns