Vital Farms Inc. (VITL): Price and Financial Metrics
VITL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.58||52-week high||$18.18|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$12.75||Avg. volume||297,638|
|50-day MA||$11.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.94||Market Cap||523.35M|
VITL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VITL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VITL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VITL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VITL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VITL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 545.69%, VITAL FARMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VITAL FARMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -638.65%; that's higher than merely 2.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VITAL FARMS INC comes in at 35.45%, a number that bests 86.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITAL FARMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ID, AUVI, BMRC, ADES, and TSBK.
- To check out VITAL FARMS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001579733.
VITL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VITL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.48% higher, now standing at 17.1.
- Over the past 40 months, VITL's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VITL.
VITL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VITL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.2% of graded US stocks.
- VITL's asset turnover comes in at 1.284 -- ranking 17th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VITL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vital Farms Inc. (VITL) Company Bio
Vital Farms, Inc. packages, markets and distributes pasture-raised shell eggs, pasture-raised butter and other products. Its products are sold under the trade names Vital Farms, Alfresco Farms, Lucky Ladies and RedHill Farms, primarily to retail foodservice channels. The company was founded by Catherine Stewart, Matthew O'Hayer and Jason Jones in 2007 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
VITL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VITL Latest Social Stream
View Full VITL Social Stream
Latest VITL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITAL FARMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VITL as an investment opportunity.
Recent insider trading activity has caught the attention of market analysts as Russell Diez-Canseco, the President and CEO of Vital Farms Inc (NASDAQ:VITL), sold a significant number of shares in the company.
Vital Farms (VITL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The consensus price target hints at a 54.5% upside potential for Vital Farms (VITL). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Laying a Model for Sustainable Food Processing: Vital Farms’ Egg Central Station Honored as FOOD ENGINEERING’s 2023 Sustainable Plant of the Year
Vital Farms earned Food Engineering's 2023 Sustainable Plant of the Year recognition Vital Farms Director of Plant Operation Carl Kicklighter and FOOD ENGINEERING Editor-in-Chefi Derrick Teal AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vital Farms’ (Nasdaq: VITL) egg washing and packing facility, Egg Central Station (ECS), earned another award for sustainable manufacturing design. FOOD ENGINEERING magazine, one of the most trusted authorities in the manufacturing industry, recently honored
Key Insights Vital Farms' estimated fair value is US$16.66 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
VITL Price Returns