Vital Farms Inc. (VITL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VITL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VITL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.46% of US stocks.
- VITL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VITL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.76% of US stocks).
VITL Stock Summary
- Vital Farms Inc's stock had its IPO on July 31, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.78% of US equities in our set.
- VITL's current price/earnings ratio is 217.26, which is higher than 97.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vital Farms Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVEE, FNKO, HLI, WETF, and QRHC.
- To check out Vital Farms Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001579733.
VITL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VITL's price/sales ratio is 114.29% higher, now standing at 3.
- VITL's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, VITL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 496.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VITL.
VITL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VITL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.2% of graded US stocks.
- VITL's asset turnover comes in at 1.284 -- ranking 17th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VITL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VITL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VITL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$24.36|
|Prev. close||$9.85||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||229,033|
|50-day MA||$11.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.61||Market Cap||405.67M|
Vital Farms Inc. (VITL) Company Bio
Vital Farms, Inc. packages, markets and distributes pasture-raised shell eggs, pasture-raised butter and other products. Its products are sold under the trade names Vital Farms, Alfresco Farms, Lucky Ladies and RedHill Farms, primarily to retail foodservice channels. The company was founded by Catherine Stewart, Matthew O'Hayer and Jason Jones in 2007 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
VITL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VITL Latest Social Stream
View Full VITL Social Stream
Latest VITL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vital Farms Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VITL as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), a Certified B Corporation that offers a range of ethically produced foods nationwide, will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 26, 2021, on Thursday, March 10, 2022, before market open. Vital Farms will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day to discuss the results. The live conference call webcast can be accessed on the Vital Farms Investor Relations
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), a Certified B Corporation that offers a range of ethically produced foods nationwide, today announced the expansion of Stephanie Coon’s role to Senior Vice President of People and Strategy. In this newly created role, Coon will lead Vital Farms’ People function in addition to her current team which includes Strategy, Project Management, and New Ventures. “As we think about our long-term growth opportunities, we know our
McKeon Has Over 15 Years of Experience in Brand Marketing and is One of Vital Farms’ Most Tenured Marketing LeadersAUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), a Certified B Corporation that offers a range of ethically produced foods nationwide, today announced the appointment of Kathryn McKeon to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) effective January 27, 2022. McKeon has over 15 years of experience in brand marketing, with a specific focus on building global and emergin
Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Eggs Now Featured on HomeState’s Texas-Inspired MenuAUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), a Certified B Corporation that offers a range of ethically produced foods nationwide, announced HomeState as its newest foodservice partner. HomeState, a Texas Kitchen based in Southern California that aims to bring high-quality food and hospitality to Los Angeles, is pleased to use Vital Farms pasture-raised eggs in the many egg offeri
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This week, Vital Farms (Nasdaq: VITL), a Certified B Corporation that offers a range of ethically produced foods nationwide, was recognized by Built In Austin as one of the “100 Best Midsize Companies to Work” in its 2022 Best Places to Work Awards. Built In’s annual awards program recognizes top employers across the country, featuring companies who go above and beyond for their employees through compensation, companywide programming, and benefits
VITL Price Returns