Valero Energy Corporation (VLO): Price and Financial Metrics
VLO Stock Summary
- Valero Energy Corp's market capitalization of $41,954,204,266 is ahead of 95.08% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VLO is 5.28 -- better than 91.83% of US stocks.
- Valero Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valero Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KDP, PGR, DG, AFL, and KMB.
- Visit VLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valero.com.
VLO Stock Price Chart More Charts
VLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.81||52-week high||$101.99|
|Prev. close||$94.53||52-week low||$68.81|
|Day high||$95.81||Avg. volume||3,426,179|
|50-day MA||$95.14||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$85.35||Market Cap||38.52B|
Valero Energy Corporation (VLO) Company Bio
Valero Energy operates as an independent petroleum refining and marketing company in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through two segments, Refining and Ethanol. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.