Valero Energy Corp. (VLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VLO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VLO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.86% of US stocks).
VLO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,640,961,580, Valero Energy Corp has a greater market value than 92.19% of US stocks.
- VLO's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Valero Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 95.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEG, WEC, MT, MPLX, and GOLD.
- Visit VLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valero.com.
VLO Valuation Summary
VLO's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLO.
VLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.74||52-week high||$84.95|
|Prev. close||$76.02||52-week low||$35.44|
|Day high||$77.82||Avg. volume||3,797,805|
|50-day MA||$77.51||Dividend yield||5.16%|
|200-day MA||$62.48||Market Cap||31.78B|
Valero Energy Corp. (VLO) Company Bio
Valero Energy operates as an independent petroleum refining and marketing company in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through two segments, Refining and Ethanol. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
VLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLO Latest Social Stream
View Full VLO Social Stream
Latest VLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valero Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLO as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for good deals in the energy sector, consider one pipeline operator, one refiner, and one integrated oil and natural gas giant.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Valero Energy Corporation. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
Valero Energy (VLO) closed the most recent trading day at $81.29, moving -0.79% from the previous trading session.
Valero Energy shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
A look at the shareholders of Valero Energy Corporation ( NYSE:VLO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
VLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|