Valero Energy Corporation (VLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VLO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is -0.19% -- which is higher than about just 5.63% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for VLO have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VLO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IDT, COR, BAH, CALM and COLD.
VLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of VLO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 71.35% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Valero Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Valero Energy Corp's dividend yield of 10.83% is in the top 5.84%.
- Valero Energy Corp's market cap of $15 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 11.32% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VLO, approximately 9.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VLO Dividend Chart
VLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|