Valero Energy Corp. (VLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, VLO has issued more dividends than 91.75% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- VLO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.1% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VLO has returned $1,599,000,000 US dollars -- more than 91.12% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VLO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, SPNS, BAP, GLT and SBAC.
VLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Valero Energy Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 226.23%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VLO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, VLO offers a dividend yield in the top 20.12% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, VLO's provides a return of 226.23% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.42% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VLO Dividend Chart
VLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|