Valley National Bancorp (VLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLY POWR Grades
- VLY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.02% of US stocks.
- VLY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- VLY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
VLY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.85 for Valley National Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.84%, Valley National Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.87% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VLY comes in at 43.89% -- higher than that of 94.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FMBI, CVBF, PNFP, FLIC, and HOMB.
- VLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valley National Bancorp's official web site, go to www.valley.com.
VLY Valuation Summary
- VLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 25.58% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VLY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.
- Over the past 243 months, VLY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLY.
VLY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 173.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.08%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 641.18%.
The table below shows VLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.96% of graded US stocks.
- VLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 358th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PEBO, BRKL, and PGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VLY.
The table below shows VLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.93||52-week high||$14.74|
|Prev. close||$13.80||52-week low||$7.29|
|Day high||$13.95||Avg. volume||2,246,211|
|50-day MA||$13.09||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.11||Market Cap||5.65B|
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Company Bio
Valley National Bank provides commercial, retail, insurance, and wealth management financial services products to customers in New York, New Jersey, and Florida. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLY Latest Social Stream
View Full VLY Social Stream
Latest VLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valley National Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLY as an investment opportunity.
Valley National (VLY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The acquisition will have a positive impact on local communities by pairing a team of seasoned experts in tax credit investment advisory services with one of the premiere commercial real estate lenders in the country The acquisition will have a positive impact on local communities by pairing a team of seasoned experts in tax credit investment advisory services with one of the premiere commercial real estate lenders in the country
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLY), the holding company for Valley National Bank, announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 earnings before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Valley National Bancorp with ticker code (VLY) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 17 and 13 calculating the mean target price we have 15.28. With the stocks previous close at 13.84 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 10.4%. The 50 day MA is 12.91 and the 200 day moving average is 13.46. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,629m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="VLY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Valley National Bancorp operates as the holding company for Valley National Bank that provides various commercial, retail, insurance, and wealth management financial services products. The company operates ...
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates XLRN, GSKY, GWB, VLY, NOTV; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
VLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VLYWant to do more research on Valley National Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch