Valley National Bancorp (VLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLY POWR Grades
- VLY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VLY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- VLY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
VLY Stock Summary
- Valley National Bancorp's stock had its IPO on March 23, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- VLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.71% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VLY comes in at 29.77% -- higher than that of 92.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBSB, ONB, WAFD, BANC, and CNOB.
- Visit VLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valley.com.
VLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.47||52-week high||$14.74|
|Prev. close||$13.92||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$14.52||Avg. volume||2,601,365|
|50-day MA||$13.83||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$10.23||Market Cap||5.87B|
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Company Bio
Valley National Bank provides commercial, retail, insurance, and wealth management financial services products to customers in New York, New Jersey, and Florida. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wayne, New Jersey.
VLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLY Latest Social Stream
View Full VLY Social Stream
Latest VLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valley National Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLY as an investment opportunity.
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Travis Lan - Head, IR Ira Robbins - President and CEO Mike Hagedorn - CFO Tom Iadanza - Chief Banking Officer Conference Call Participants Steven Alexopoulos - JP Morgan Frank Schiraldi - Piper...
Presenting on behalf of Valley today are President and CEO, Ira Robbins; Chief Financial Officer, Mike Hagedorn; and Chief Banking Officer, Tom Iadanza. Additionally, I would like to highlight Slide 2 of our earnings presentation and remind you that comments made during this call may contain forward-looking statements relating to Valley National Bancorp and the banking industry.
Valley National (VLY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.45% and -3.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Valley National Bancorp Reports a 33 Percent Increase in First Quarter Net Income and Strong Net Interest Margin
NEW YORK, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ:VLY), the holding company for Valley National Bank, today reported net income for the first quarter 2021 of $115.7 million, or $0.28 per diluted common share, as compared to the first quarter 2020 earnings of $87.3 million, or $0.21 per diluted common share, and net income of $105.4 million, or $0.25 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter 2020. Key financial highlights for the first quarter: Net Interest Income and Margin: Net interest income on a tax equivalent basis of $293.6 million for the first quarter 2021 increased $4.8 million and $27.3 million as compared to the fourth quarter 2020 and first quarter 2020, respectively. Our net interest margin on a tax equivalent basis increased by 8 basis poi...
VLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VLYWant to do more research on Valley National Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch