Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VLY has less volatility in its price than merely 17.54% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- VLY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 25.32% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 81.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VLY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TAK, NWFL, CPB, GLT and CIB.
VLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VLY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.05% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Valley National Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, VLY offers a dividend yield in the top 30.94% of stocks in our set.
- VLY's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 72.31% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Valley National Bancorp, its beta is lower than just 24.93% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
VLY Dividend Chart
VLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VLY Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on VLY dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Valley National Bancorp and its dividends:
Valley National Bancorp Common Stock (VLY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Valley National Bancorp (VLY) - Dividend Investor
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha