Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VLY has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.32%, higher than about 84.14% stocks in our dividend set.
- VLY's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VLY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FEDU, CVI, BKSC, UTL and PMD.
VLY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VLY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 23.73%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VLY, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, VLY offers a dividend yield in the top 18.88% of stocks in our set.
- VLY's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.38% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, VLY's equity discount rate is less than 65.62% of those stocks.
VLY Dividend Chart
VLY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VLY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on VLY dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Valley National Bancorp and its dividends:
Valley National Bancorp Common Stock (VLY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Valley National Bancorp (VLY) - Dividend Investor
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha