Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.97% of US stocks.
- VNO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VNO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VNO Stock Summary
- VORNADO REALTY TRUST's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.34% of US equities in our set.
- For VNO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VNO has reported earnings growth of 226.48%, putting it ahead of 92.79% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VORNADO REALTY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be ADC, FRT, STOR, BRX, and OFC.
- VNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VORNADO REALTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.vno.com.
VNO Valuation Summary
- VNO's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 116.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- VNO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNO.
VNO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -5.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.25%.
The table below shows VNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.13% of graded US stocks.
- VNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 228th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, GSBD, and IRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNO.
The table below shows VNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.38||52-week high||$47.26|
|Prev. close||$22.01||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$21.87||Avg. volume||2,144,168|
|50-day MA||$23.31||Dividend yield||9.63%|
|200-day MA||$31.52||Market Cap||4.10B|
Most Popular Stories View All
VNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNO Latest Social Stream
View Full VNO Social Stream
Latest VNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VORNADO REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNO as an investment opportunity.
Vornado Continues its Leadership in ESG Earning Top GRESB Ratings and Receiving NAREIT’s Leader in the Light Award
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO) announced today it has received the following awards reflecting its continued industry-leading commitment to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices:
Vornado Realty Trust found using ticker (VNO) have now 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 33 and 18 calculating the mean target price we have 26.09. Given that the stocks previous close was at 25.09 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 4.0%. The 50 day MA is 23.93 while the 200 day moving average is 33.03. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,311m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.vno.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="VNO" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $5,523m based on the market concensus. Vornado''s portfolio is concentrated in the nation''s key m...
In the current trading session, Vornado Realty Trust’s (VNO) stock is trading at the price of $25.29, a gain of 0.80% over last night’s close. So, the stock is trading at a price that is -46.49% less than its 52-week high of $47.26 and 26.26% better than its 52-week low of $20.03. Based on the […]
Vornado (VNO) is well-poised to gain from its high-quality assets and an improving U.S. office real estate market. However, stiff competition from industry peers and interest rate hikes are woes.
U.S. real-estate developers are delaying major office projects already under way or in the planning stages, discouraged by high vacancy rates and the reduction in workspace demand resulting from remote work.
VNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|