Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Price and Financial Metrics
VNO Stock Summary
- VNO's went public 33.16 years ago, making it older than 89.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vornado Realty Trust is higher than it is for about 96.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Vornado Realty Trust's share price is greater than that of just 10.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSR, CTO, OLP, RYN, and SEM.
- VNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vornado Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.vno.com.
VNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.69||52-week high||$59.44|
|Prev. close||$44.60||52-week low||$27.64|
|Day high||$45.59||Avg. volume||2,711,330|
|50-day MA||$37.89||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$36.93||Market Cap||8.17B|
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Company Bio
Vornado Realty Trust owns, manages and leases office properties in New York City, Washington, DC, and California. The Company also owns retail properties Washington, DC and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.
VNO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vornado Realty Trust. To summarize, we found that Vornado Realty Trust ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Vornado Realty Trust ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.14 -- which is good for besting just 11.03% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.14% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Vornado Realty Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 665 -- greater than 99.58% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNO Latest Social Stream
View Full VNO Social Stream
Latest VNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vornado Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNO as an investment opportunity.
Among the executives who signed the letter included CEOs from Google, Goldman Sachs, Zillow, BlackRock, JetBlue and Visa.
Last week Vornado Realty Trust’s chief executive, Steven Roth, delivered a message to those trying to determine what his real estate empire is worth: Figure it out yourself. Vornado declined to provide an estimate of its properties’ net asset value, a figure the big landlord had in years past…
The number of visitors to the building’s famed observatory declined 94% in the fourth quarter of 2020.
ALX earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
VNO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
VNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VNOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vornado Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!