Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Price and Financial Metrics
VNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.43||52-week high||$31.67|
|Prev. close||$15.52||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$15.70||Avg. volume||4,407,247|
|50-day MA||$14.37||Dividend yield||10.07%|
|200-day MA||$20.42||Market Cap||2.96B|
VNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.75% of US stocks.
- VNO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VNO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VNO Stock Summary
- VNO's went public 35.41 years ago, making it older than 90.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VORNADO REALTY TRUST is higher than it is for about 95.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNO comes in at 28.69% -- higher than that of 93.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRT, BXP, PGRE, AHH, and HHC.
- Visit VNO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vno.com.
VNO Valuation Summary
- VNO's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 65.85% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- VNO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 317.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNO.
VNO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.33%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -58.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -95.77%.
The table below shows VNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.13% of graded US stocks.
- VNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 228th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BFS, GSBD, and IRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNO.
The table below shows VNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VNO, see our VNO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.96 (Hold)|
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Company Bio
Vornado Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust formed in Maryland in 1982, with its primary office in New York City. The company invests in office buildings and street retail in Manhattan. (Source:Wikipedia)
VNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNO Latest Social Stream
View Full VNO Social Stream
Latest VNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VORNADO REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNO as an investment opportunity.
“The One That Got Away” Stock Market (And Sentiment Results)
It was very lonely being a bull last fall when the S&P 500 was in the 3600s to 3700s. The good news is there’s plenty of runway ahead. The bad news is, it’s going to be a bit more tricky.
Why Is Welltower (WELL) Down 3.8% Since Last Earnings Report?
Welltower (WELL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Why Is Vornado (VNO) Down 1.4% Since Last Earnings Report?
Vornado (VNO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
7 Commercial Real Estate Stocks to Sell Before Big Trouble Hits
These commercial real estate stocks to sell are neck deep in office space that is facing all kinds of ongoing issues.
Is the Tornado Over for Vornado?
Vornado Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in office buildings and street retail in Manhattan. The pandemic changed commuting patterns and the commercial real estate market and New York City has certainly been affected by the changes that have taken place. New York has been on and off the ropes since 1975 when it needed a bailout under Mayor Abraham Beame, but this time the rapid rise in interest rates and the ability of working from home seems to have created a situation more serious than any other of the prior white-knuckle crises.
VNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VNOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vornado Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...