Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNO POWR Grades
- VNO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- VNO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.47% of US stocks).
VNO Stock Summary
- Vornado Realty Trust's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.37% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vornado Realty Trust is higher than it is for about 95.72% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNO comes in at 11.5% -- higher than that of 82.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQN, KIM, CTT, KW, and NXRT.
- VNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vornado Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.vno.com.
VNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.57||52-week high||$49.50|
|Prev. close||$46.01||52-week low||$29.79|
|Day high||$46.34||Avg. volume||2,176,435|
|50-day MA||$46.14||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$39.07||Market Cap||8.53B|
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Company Bio
Vornado Realty Trust owns, manages and leases office properties in New York City, Washington, DC, and California. The Company also owns retail properties Washington, DC and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.
VNO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VNO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vornado Realty Trust ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Vornado Realty Trust, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -0.14 -- which is good for besting just 12.11% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 18.83% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Vornado Realty Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 665 -- greater than 99.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNO Latest Social Stream
View Full VNO Social Stream
Latest VNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vornado Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNO as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VORNADO REALTY TRUST (NYSE: VNO) announced today that it has completed a $1.2 billion refinancing of 555 California Street, a three building 1.8 million square foot trophy office campus in San Francisco. The interest only loan bears a rate of LIBOR plus 1.93% in years one through five, LIBOR plus 2.18% in year six and LIBOR plus 2.43% in year seven. The loan matures in May 2028, as fully extended. Vornado swapped its share of the loan for the first three years to a fixed rate of 2.26%. The loan replaces the previous $533 million loan that bore interest at a fixed rate of 5.10% and was scheduled to mature in September 2021. Vornado’s share of the net proceeds was approximately $454 million. Vornado owns a 70% controlling interest in the partners...
VNO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
On the call today from management for our opening comments are Steven Roth, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Michael Franco, President and Chief Financial Officer. Thank you, Cathy, and good morning to everyone.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors snapped up $1.2 billion of bonds linked to a San Francisco office tower that makes up much of Donald Trump’s fortune.The AAA slice of the commercial mortgage-backed security sold Friday with a discount margin, or risk premium, of 125 basis points over one-month Libor -- roughly in line with other recent office-tower deals.The bonds are being used to refinance a loan on the 555 California Street property in a deal that gives joint owners Vornado Realty Trust and Trump a $617 million payout.The complex, among the tallest buildings in San Francisco, is one of two Trump-linked office towers that Vornado is refinancing. The other is in New York. While Vornado majority owns them, Trump’s 30% stake is the most valuable part of his portfolio, making up about one-third o...
New York City plans to "fully reopen" on July 1, lifting capacity restriction on restaurants, retail, and any other businesses, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Thursday."Vaccination is winning this race [against the virus]," he said. "COVID is plummeting."6.3M vaccinations have been administered so far.That means tourists may return to...
VNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|