Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: VNO reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.02% of dividend stocks in our set.
- VNO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06; for context, that's better than just 10.04% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VNO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PXS, COST, OLED, JP and GHG.
VNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Vornado Realty Trust, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 56.13% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vornado Realty Trust are:
- VNO's market cap is about 9 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 91.77% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for VNO than it is for only 17.65% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, VNO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 13.36% of the dividend issuers in our set.
VNO Dividend Chart
VNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|