Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VNO reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 2.56% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for VNO has a compound average growth rate of 52.52%, which is higher than 89.44% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VNO's price: FBK, CPLG, HNNA, SNY and ACA.
VNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VNO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 89.31% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vornado Realty Trust are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Vornado Realty Trust produces a dividend yield 5.39% -- which falls in the top 14.78%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, VNO has a beta lower than only 16.48% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Vornado Realty Trust's estimated return of 89.31% surpasses about 85.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
VNO Dividend Chart
VNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|