Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VNO reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 0.370000000000005% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VNO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SEE, KKR, CL, RCII and DHT.
VNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VNO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 140.46% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vornado Realty Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- VNO generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 90.93%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, VNO has a beta lower than just 17.78% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, VNO's provides a return of 140.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 86.74% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VNO Dividend Chart
VNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VNO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|