Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM): Price and Financial Metrics
VNOM Stock Summary
- VNOM's current price/earnings ratio is 89.57, which is higher than 92.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Viper Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.95, Viper Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than 92.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viper Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be RPAI, STAG, CXP, PSB, and ALE.
- VNOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viper Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.viperenergy.com.
VNOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.29||52-week high||$36.73|
|Prev. close||$24.68||52-week low||$21.89|
|Day high||$24.96||Avg. volume||444,225|
|50-day MA||$24.96||Dividend yield||7.58%|
|200-day MA||$29.26||Market Cap||3.28B|
Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM) Company Bio
Viper Energy Partners LP acquires, exploits, and develops oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin, West Texas and Delaware basins. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Midland, Texas.