Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM): Price and Financial Metrics
VNOM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.02, Viper Energy Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Viper Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.56, Viper Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than 91.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPAI, EXP, PK, PSB, and PARR.
- Visit VNOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viperenergy.com.
VNOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.72||52-week high||$36.03|
|Prev. close||$22.78||52-week low||$21.04|
|Day high||$22.82||Avg. volume||624,266|
|50-day MA||$24.04||Dividend yield||8.08%|
|200-day MA||$27.10||Market Cap||3.07B|
Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM) Company Bio
Viper Energy Partners LP acquires, exploits, and develops oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin, West Texas and Delaware basins. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Midland, Texas.