Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM): Price and Financial Metrics
VNOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.63||52-week high||$36.10|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$24.48|
|Day high||$28.22||Avg. volume||383,480|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$28.58||Market Cap||4.47B|
VNOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNOM POWR Grades
- VNOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNOM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VNOM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VNOM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VIPER ENERGY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VNOM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.07% of US equities we're observing.
- VNOM's price/sales ratio is 6.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPI, CRK, SB, SBRA, and AIRC.
- VNOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIPER ENERGY PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.viperenergy.com.
VNOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, VNOM's price/sales ratio is 238.89% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- VNOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNOM.
VNOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -42.48%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -491.89%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 159.82%.
The table below shows VNOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.69% of graded US stocks.
- VNOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 117th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, MPC, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNOM.
The table below shows VNOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM) Company Bio
Viper Energy Partners LP acquires, exploits, and develops oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin, West Texas and Delaware basins. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Midland, Texas.
VNOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNOM Latest Social Stream
View Full VNOM Social Stream
Latest VNOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIPER ENERGY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNOM as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Granite Ridge Resources, Viper Energy Partners, Evolution Petroleum and Northern Oil and Gas
Granite Ridge Resources, Viper Energy Partners, Evolution Petroleum and Northern Oil and Gas are included in this Analyst Blog.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Viper Energy (VNOM) points to a 28.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
BP CEO Looney resigns after not being transparent about past personal relationships with colleagues.
Although dividend stocks tend to attractive conservative investors seeking passive income, these ideas also offer capital gains potential.
MIDLAND, Texas, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) (“Viper” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced it has entered into a definitive purchase and sale agreement to acquire certain mineral and royalty interests from affiliates of Warwick Capital Partners and GRP Energy Capital (collectively, the “Seller”) in exchange for approximately 9.02 million Viper common units and $750 million of cash,
VNOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VNOMWant to do more research on Viper Energy Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch