Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNOM POWR Grades
- VNOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNOM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- VNOM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.51% of US stocks).
VNOM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Viper Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.58, Viper Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than 84.77% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VNOM has reported earnings growth of -165.33%, putting it ahead of only 12.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viper Energy Partners LP are TAC, AETUF, NEXA, APLE, and DCP.
- VNOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viper Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.viperenergy.com.
VNOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.60||52-week high||$19.01|
|Prev. close||$18.01||52-week low||$6.52|
|Day high||$18.78||Avg. volume||634,142|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||2.90B|
Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM) Company Bio
Viper Energy Partners LP acquires, exploits, and develops oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin, West Texas and Delaware basins. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Midland, Texas.
VNOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VNOM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Viper Energy Partners LP ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 316.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Viper Energy Partners LP, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Viper Energy Partners LP over the past 5.55 years is 0.58%; that's better than 76% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Viper Energy Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 113 -- greater than 97.56% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Viper Energy Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.51. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VNOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNOM Latest Social Stream
View Full VNOM Social Stream
Latest VNOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viper Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNOM as an investment opportunity.
Viper Energy (VNOM): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.17; GAAP EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.14.Revenue of $96.97M (+23.2% Y/Y) beats by $13.88M.Shares +1.8%.Press Release...
Viper Energy Partners LP, A Subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results
MIDLAND, Tx., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) (“Viper” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS Previously announced Q1 2021 average production of 15,500 bo/d (26,066 boe/d)Q1 2021 cash distribution of $0.25 per common unit, representing approximately 60% of cash available for distribution; $0.42 per unit of cash available for distribution implies a 9.3% annualized distributable cash flow yield based on the April 30, 2021 unit closing price of $18.01Q1 2021 consolidated net income (including non-controlling interest) of $23.9 million; adjusted net income (as defined and reconciled be...
In this article, we will take a look at 10 best cheap oil stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the global oil market and industry trends and go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Oil Stocks To Buy in 2021. For the past several years, the oil industry has […]
Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Monday, May 3rd, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.09 (-57.1% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $82.79M (+5.2% Y/Y).Over the last 1 year, VNOM has beaten EPS estimates 50% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for April 30th
VNOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VNOMWant to do more research on Viper Energy Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch