Viper Energy Partners LP - Common Unit (VNOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, VNOM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of Inf%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VNOM has less fluctuation in its price than just 4.66% of stocks we're observing.
- VNOM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 7.19% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VNOM's price: SSTK, IIPR, EDU, PG and GLBS.
VNOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for VNOM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 206.92% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Viper Energy Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, Viper Energy Partners LP offers a higher dividend yield than 7.41% of them.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Viper Energy Partners LP has a beta lower than 8.42% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, VNOM's provides a return of 206.92% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.69% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VNOM Dividend Chart
VNOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VNOM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on VNOM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Viper Energy Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Viper Energy Partners LP Common Stock (VNOM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) - Dividend Investor
Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha