Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VNTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.56% of US stocks.
- VNTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- VNTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.03% of US stocks).
VNTR Stock Summary
- VNTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.9 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VNTR's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.68% of US stocks.
- Venator Materials PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -46.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 6.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVA, RDN, RGCO, CCO, and GWRS.
- VNTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Venator Materials PLC's official web site, go to www.venatorcorp.com.
VNTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, VNTR's price/sales ratio is 91.3% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- VNTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 39.4 over the prior 50 months.
- VNTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNTR.
VNTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.57% of graded US stocks.
- VNTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 24th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- BCPC, TROX, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNTR.
The table below shows VNTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$1.79|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||440,682|
|50-day MA||$2.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.01||Market Cap||330.34M|
Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR) Company Bio
Venator Materials LLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The company offers titanium dioxide for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products, as well as catalysts and pharmaceuticals. It also provides functional additives, including zinc and barium functional additives used in coatings, plastics, and pharmaceuticals; color pigments, such as iron oxide color pigments, natural and synthetic inorganic pigments, and metal carboxylate driers for construction, coating, plastics, and specialty markets; wood protection chemicals for use in residential and commercial applications; and water treatment chemicals, which are used to enhance water purity in industrial, commercial, and municipal applications, as well as in paper industry. Venator Materials LLC was formerly known as Venator Materials Corporation. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. Venator Materials LLC operates as a subsidiary of Huntsman International LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VNTR Social Stream
Latest VNTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Venator Materials PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNTR as an investment opportunity.
Venator Materials PLC (NYSE: VNTR) ("Venator") will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 09:00 a.m. ET. Results will be released to the public before the market opens that day via PR Newswire.
Hydrochloric acid fumes leaking from a rail car at a Texas chemical plant temporarily halted shipping at the Port of Freeport, Texas, on Wednesday, authorities said. A leaking rail car containing hydrochloric acid sent a plume over Venator Materials Plc's operations early Wednesday and caused the nearby Port of Freeport to temporarily suspend vessel traffic.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Venator Materials PLC's...
Titanium Dioxide Market to Reach USD 24,092.5 Million by 2027; Rising Applications in Construction Industry to Drive Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in titanium dioxide market are Tronox Holdings plc (Connecticut, U.S.), The Chemours Company (Delaware, U.S.), Argex Titanium Inc. (Québec, Canada), Evonik Industries (Essen, Germany), The Kish Company, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.), Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd. (Osaka, Japan), Venator Materials PLC. (Texas, U.S.), Tayca Corporation (Osaka, Japan), Huntsman Corporation (Texas, U.S.), NL Industries, Inc. (Texas, U.S.), INEOS (Maryland, U.S.), and more players profiled Top companies covered in titanium dioxide market are Tronox Holdings plc (Connecticut, U.S.), The Chemours Company (Delaware, U.S.), Argex Titanium Inc. (Québec, Canada), Evonik Industries (Essen, Germany), The Kish Company, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.), Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd. (Osaka, Japan), Venator Materials PLC. (Texa...
Titanium Dioxide Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunity By Industry Players: The Chemours Company, Tronox Holding PLC, Lomon Billions Group, Venator Materials PLC, Kronos Worldwide Inc, INEOS
Titanium Dioxide Market 2021-2026, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by 
VNTR Price Returns