Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VNTR Stock Summary
- Venator Materials PLC's stock had its IPO on August 3, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 8.92% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Venator Materials PLC is higher than 90.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- VNTR's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Venator Materials PLC are GEF, GPK, NICK, KAR, and HEES.
- Visit VNTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.venatorcorp.com.
VNTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$5.53|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||410,723|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.60||Market Cap||139.59M|
Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR) Company Bio
Venator Materials LLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The company offers titanium dioxide for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products, as well as catalysts and pharmaceuticals. It also provides functional additives, including zinc and barium functional additives used in coatings, plastics, and pharmaceuticals; color pigments, such as iron oxide color pigments, natural and synthetic inorganic pigments, and metal carboxylate driers for construction, coating, plastics, and specialty markets; wood protection chemicals for use in residential and commercial applications; and water treatment chemicals, which are used to enhance water purity in industrial, commercial, and municipal applications, as well as in paper industry. Venator Materials LLC was formerly known as Venator Materials Corporation. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. Venator Materials LLC operates as a subsidiary of Huntsman International LLC.