Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNTR POWR Grades
- VNTR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNTR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VNTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 45.85% of US stocks).
VNTR Stock Summary
- VNTR's current price/earnings ratio is 1.98, which is higher than just 2.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, VENATOR MATERIALS PLC has a higher such ratio than only 0.76% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VNTR has reported earnings growth of -298.04%, putting it ahead of just 5.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSC, RGCO, AVA, BALY, and TIGO.
- VNTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VENATOR MATERIALS PLC's official web site, go to www.venatorcorp.com.
VNTR Valuation Summary
- VNTR's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- VNTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 71.5 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNTR.
VNTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.33% of graded US stocks.
- VNTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 24th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ASIX, BCPC, and GPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNTR.
The table below shows VNTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$0.98||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||312,767|
|50-day MA||$1.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||101.50M|
Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR) Company Bio
Venator Materials LLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The company offers titanium dioxide for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products, as well as catalysts and pharmaceuticals. It also provides functional additives, including zinc and barium functional additives used in coatings, plastics, and pharmaceuticals; color pigments, such as iron oxide color pigments, natural and synthetic inorganic pigments, and metal carboxylate driers for construction, coating, plastics, and specialty markets; wood protection chemicals for use in residential and commercial applications; and water treatment chemicals, which are used to enhance water purity in industrial, commercial, and municipal applications, as well as in paper industry. Venator Materials LLC was formerly known as Venator Materials Corporation. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. Venator Materials LLC operates as a subsidiary of Huntsman International LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VNTR Social Stream
Latest VNTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VENATOR MATERIALS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNTR as an investment opportunity.
Venator has strengthened its commitment to sustainability, elevating responsibility for this important topic to the highest level within its business. Publishing its second sustainability report, Venator has appointed Rob Portsmouth as Senior Vice President, Sustainability and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS). Heike van de Kerkhof will oversee the company's environmental efforts at the Board level. The changes come as Venator, a leading manufacturer of titanium dioxide and performance additive
Union Carbide Chemicals & Plastics Co. Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuersGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022New York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This publication d...
Investors can capitalize on growth in the industry with the best rare earth stocks amidst the green revolution.
While Venator Materials PLC ( NYSE:VNTR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
Venator Materials PLC (NYSE: VNTR) ("Venator") today announced the resignation of Kathy Patrick from its Board of Directors and the appointment of Miguel Kohlmann to its Board of Directors, both effective August 9, 2022.
VNTR Price Returns