Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNTR POWR Grades
- VNTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- VNTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VNTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
VNTR Stock Summary
- VNTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.99 -- higher than only 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Venator Materials PLC has a higher such ratio than just 2.34% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNTR comes in at -41.91% -- higher than that of only 6.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRT, SFL, MHLD, ERJ, and GEL.
- Visit VNTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.venatorcorp.com.
VNTR Valuation Summary
- VNTR's EV/EBIT ratio is -22.4; this is 230.23% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- VNTR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.6 over the prior 48 months.
- VNTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 39 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNTR.
VNTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$3.24||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||471,862|
|50-day MA||$4.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||333.53M|
Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR) Company Bio
Venator Materials LLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The company offers titanium dioxide for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products, as well as catalysts and pharmaceuticals. It also provides functional additives, including zinc and barium functional additives used in coatings, plastics, and pharmaceuticals; color pigments, such as iron oxide color pigments, natural and synthetic inorganic pigments, and metal carboxylate driers for construction, coating, plastics, and specialty markets; wood protection chemicals for use in residential and commercial applications; and water treatment chemicals, which are used to enhance water purity in industrial, commercial, and municipal applications, as well as in paper industry. Venator Materials LLC was formerly known as Venator Materials Corporation. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. Venator Materials LLC operates as a subsidiary of Huntsman International LLC.
VNTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Venator Materials PLC with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Venator Materials PLC ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Venator Materials PLC ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 33. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 4.15% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Venator Materials PLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VNTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VNTR Social Stream
Latest VNTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Venator Materials PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNTR as an investment opportunity.
Venator Materials PLC (NYSE: VNTR) ("Venator") will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 08:00 a.m. ET. Results will be released to the public before the market opens that day via PR Newswire.
Venator Materials PLC ( NYSE:VNTR ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 24% over the month. Despite this...
(Bloomberg) -- GlobalFoundries Inc. will build a $4 billion chipmaking plant in Singapore slated to start in 2023, choosing Asia for the site of its latest expansion despite Biden administration calls to bring home semiconductor manufacturing.The U.S.-based company joins rivals from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. to Samsung Electronics Co. that are expanding capacity to help address a persistent shortfall of chips for everything from cars to smartphones. GlobalFoundries -- which is prepp
Mike Mayo, Wells Fargo Senior Analyst, joins Yahoo Finance Live to break down the outlook for big banks, weigh in on broader markets amid the pandemic and discuss the outlook for the Fed’s monetary policy.
There's no doubt that meme investing can be risky.
VNTR Price Returns