Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNTR POWR Grades
- VNTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNTR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- VNTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
VNTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.3, Venator Materials PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.62% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Venator Materials PLC has a higher such ratio than just 3.36% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VNTR has reported earnings growth of -252.94%, putting it ahead of merely 8.26% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Venator Materials PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be SRT, TGLS, SFL, BRFS, and OMAB.
- VNTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Venator Materials PLC's official web site, go to www.venatorcorp.com.
VNTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.29||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$4.77||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$4.83||Avg. volume||505,232|
|50-day MA||$4.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||457.14M|
Venator Materials PLC Ordinary Shares (VNTR) Company Bio
Venator Materials LLC manufactures and markets chemical products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Titanium Dioxide and Performance Additives. The company offers titanium dioxide for use in coatings, plastics, paper, printing inks, fibers, and food and personal care products, as well as catalysts and pharmaceuticals. It also provides functional additives, including zinc and barium functional additives used in coatings, plastics, and pharmaceuticals; color pigments, such as iron oxide color pigments, natural and synthetic inorganic pigments, and metal carboxylate driers for construction, coating, plastics, and specialty markets; wood protection chemicals for use in residential and commercial applications; and water treatment chemicals, which are used to enhance water purity in industrial, commercial, and municipal applications, as well as in paper industry. Venator Materials LLC was formerly known as Venator Materials Corporation. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. Venator Materials LLC operates as a subsidiary of Huntsman International LLC.
VNTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VNTR Social Stream
Latest VNTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Venator Materials PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNTR as an investment opportunity.
Venator Materials, Inc. (VNTR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021, 08:00 ET Company Participants Kate Robertson - Manager, Corporate Finance Simon Turner - President, CEO & Director Kurt Ogden - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants David Begleiter - Deutsche Bank Patrick Fischer - Barclays Bank Joshua Spector...
Ventator Materials (VNTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -75.00% and -2.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Venator Materials Plc (NYSE:VNTR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
First Quarter 2021 Highlights
Ventator Materials (VNTR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VNTR Price Returns