Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VREX POWR Grades
- VREX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VREX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- VREX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
VREX Stock Summary
- Varex Imaging Corp's stock had its IPO on January 30, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 16.71% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VREX is currently 37.31, higher than 86.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Varex Imaging Corp is reporting a growth rate of -782%; that's higher than just 2.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VREX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QMCO, CLPT, ITGR, AMRS, and ALSN.
- VREX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Varex Imaging Corp's official web site, go to www.vareximaging.com.
VREX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VREX's price/sales ratio is 60.53% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- VREX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.2 over the prior 56 months.
- VREX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 79.8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VREX.
VREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VREX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.34% of graded US stocks.
- VREX's asset turnover comes in at 0.667 -- ranking 110th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MRAM, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VREX.
The table below shows VREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.67||52-week high||$29.95|
|Prev. close||$29.09||52-week low||$11.33|
|Day high||$29.78||Avg. volume||290,246|
|50-day MA||$27.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||1.17B|
Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX) Company Bio
Varex Imaging Corporation. spun off from Varian Medical Systems, is focused on being a high-volume manufacturer of X-ray tubes, flat panel detectors and high-voltage connectors as well as a supplier of imaging software and specialized accelerators for high-energy x-ray imaging.
Most Popular Stories View All
VREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VREX Latest Social Stream
View Full VREX Social Stream
Latest VREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Varex Imaging Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VREX as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about National Vision (EYE) owing to new store growth and pandemic-induced increase in demand for the company's offerings.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX) given a strong second-quarter performance and strength in the Structural Heart business.
Smith+Nephew (SNN) introduced the RI.HIP NAVIGATION software on the CORI Surgical System and announced the commercial availability of RI.INSIGHTS at the AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting.
VAREX IMAGING (VREX) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
VREX Price Returns