Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VREX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.05% of US stocks.
- VREX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VREX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VREX Stock Summary
- VREX's went public 5.16 years ago, making it older than merely 19.51% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.05, Varex Imaging Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 77.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Varex Imaging Corp is reporting a growth rate of -348.93%; that's higher than merely 5.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Varex Imaging Corp are CMBM, MCHX, CALX, WWD, and ESPR.
- VREX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Varex Imaging Corp's official web site, go to www.vareximaging.com.
VREX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VREX's price/sales ratio is 60.53% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- VREX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.2 over the prior 56 months.
- VREX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 79.8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VREX.
VREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VREX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.48% of graded US stocks.
- VREX's asset turnover comes in at 0.667 -- ranking 110th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MRAM, RESN, and GILT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VREX.
The table below shows VREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.90||52-week high||$32.65|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$18.90|
|Day high||$23.13||Avg. volume||367,850|
|50-day MA||$21.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.99||Market Cap||911.42M|
Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX) Company Bio
Varex Imaging Corporation. spun off from Varian Medical Systems, is focused on being a high-volume manufacturer of X-ray tubes, flat panel detectors and high-voltage connectors as well as a supplier of imaging software and specialized accelerators for high-energy x-ray imaging.
Most Popular Stories View All
VREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VREX Latest Social Stream
View Full VREX Social Stream
Latest VREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Varex Imaging Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VREX as an investment opportunity.
Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Christopher Belfiore – Director-Investor Relations Sunny Sanyal – President and Chief Executive Officer Sam Maheshwari – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Larry Solow – CGS Securities Suraj Kalia – Oppenheimer & Company...
Varex Imaging Corporation (NASDAQ: VREX ) reported Q1 FY22 sales of $198.8 million , up from $177.1 million a year ago and missing the consensus of $208.27 million. Operating cash flow was $11 million. At the end of the first quarter, cash equivalents improved by $13 million sequentially to $158 million. Varex''s revenues decreased 12% sequentially, with both the medical and industrial segments declining from Q4 FY21. Compared to Q1 FY21, total … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Doximity DOCS +20%. Aptevo Therapeutics APVO +17%. Varex Imaging (VREX) -11%. BioCardia (BCDA) -8%.
VREX earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Varex Imaging Corporation (NASDAQ:VREX) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Christopher Belfiore – Director-Investor Relations Sunny Sanyal –…
VREX Price Returns