Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VREX POWR Grades
- VREX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VREX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VREX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
VREX Stock Summary
- VREX's went public 4.38 years ago, making it older than only 15.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Varex Imaging Corp is higher than 96.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VREX has reported earnings growth of -169.32%, putting it ahead of merely 12.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Varex Imaging Corp are PETQ, ACHC, RRC, AGFS, and MPAA.
- Visit VREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vareximaging.com.
VREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.13||52-week high||$27.80|
|Prev. close||$26.46||52-week low||$10.36|
|Day high||$26.57||Avg. volume||313,490|
|50-day MA||$24.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.18||Market Cap||1.03B|
Varex Imaging Corporation (VREX) Company Bio
Varex Imaging Corporation. spun off from Varian Medical Systems, is focused on being a high-volume manufacturer of X-ray tubes, flat panel detectors and high-voltage connectors as well as a supplier of imaging software and specialized accelerators for high-energy x-ray imaging.
VREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VREX Latest Social Stream
View Full VREX Social Stream
Latest VREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Varex Imaging Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VREX as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Varex Imaging...
Varex Imaging Corporation (Nasdaq: VREX) announced today that it is scheduled to present at an upcoming virtual investor conference.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® (Nasdaq: CASH) (the “Company”) announced that the Company will pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per share for the third fiscal quarter of 2021. This dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 10, 2021. At March 31, 2021, the Company had total assets of $9.79 billion and shareholders’ equity of $835.3 million. This press release and other important information about the Company are available at metafinancialgroup.com. About Meta Financial Group, Inc.®Meta Financial Group, Inc.® (Nasdaq: CASH) is a South Dakota-based financial holding company. Meta Financial Group’s subsidiary, MetaBank® N.A., is a financial enablement company that works to increase financial availability, choice...
Welcome to the Varex 2Q FY 2021 earnings call.[Operator instructions] I will now turn the conference over to your host, Howard Goldman, director of investor relations. Speaking today are Sunny Sanyal, our president, and CEO; and Sam Maheshwari, our CFO.
VAREX IMAGING (VREX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 94.44% and 8.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VREX Price Returns