Verona Pharma plc (VRNA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Verona Pharma plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
VRNA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Verona Pharma plc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 90.03% of all US stocks.
- VRNA has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 28.65% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of VRNA is higher than 67.13% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of VRNA is greater than 39.96% of all US stocks.
- VRNA has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- VRNA has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- VRNA has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding VRNA using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.