Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTR POWR Grades
- VTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.54% of US stocks.
- VTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- VTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.9% of US stocks).
VTR Stock Summary
- VTR's current price/earnings ratio is 143.96, which is higher than 95.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are O, ESS, PEAK, VER, and WELL.
- VTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ventas Inc's official web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VTR's price/sales ratio is 247.06% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, VTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 155.2.
- Over the past 243 months, VTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTR.
VTR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.02%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1664.41%.
The table below shows VTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.96% of graded US stocks.
- VTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 117th of 457 Trading stocks.
- STWD, SUNS, and MGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTR.
The table below shows VTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.25||52-week high||$61.09|
|Prev. close||$57.10||52-week low||$37.83|
|Day high||$57.69||Avg. volume||2,179,860|
|50-day MA||$57.48||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$54.27||Market Cap||21.39B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTR Social Stream
Latest VTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ventas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTR as an investment opportunity.
Ventas (VTR) moves closer toward its proposed merger of New Senior Investment Group with an approval of the latter's stockholders.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (Ventas or the Company) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per common share. The dividend will be payable in cash on October 14, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 1, 2021. About Ventas Ventas, an S&P 500 company, operates at the intersection of two powerful and dynamic industries healthcare and real estate. As one of the worlds foremost Real Estat
CHICAGO, September 14, 2021--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas") and New Senior Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: SNR) ("New Senior") announced today that New Senior stockholders have approved the previously announced merger pursuant to which New Senior will merge with and into a subsidiary of Ventas, with New Senior surviving the merger as a subsidiary of Ventas (the "Merger").
CHICAGO, September 09, 2021--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas" or the "Company") announced today that management will participate in investor meetings at the Evercore ISI Real Estate Conference (the "Evercore Conference") on September 10, 2021.
CHICAGO, September 09, 2021--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) today released its fourth annual Corporate Sustainability Report (CSR), which showcases the Company’s commitment to and recent achievements in environmental, social and governance (ESG) excellence.
VTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|