Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,928,115,827, Ventas Inc has a greater market value than 88.73% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.54% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ventas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESS, PEAK, WELL, O, and AEE.
- VTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ventas Inc's official web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.42||52-week high||$56.50|
|Prev. close||$53.19||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$54.54||Avg. volume||2,069,190|
|50-day MA||$49.46||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$43.63||Market Cap||20.01B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
VTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ventas Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ventas Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 10.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VTR, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 54.91% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Ventas Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTR Social Stream
Latest VTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ventas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTR as an investment opportunity.
These three real estate stocks are telegraphing a brighter future. Now is the time for investors to start listening.
When we last covered Ventas, Inc. (VTR), we reached the conclusion that VTR was quite expensive on every metric that we could use. Specifically we said that... The stock would have retrace meaningfully for us to consider it a bargain. We are not alone in seeing the challenges either. Analysts...
The following slide deck was published by Ventas, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
BMO Capital Stick to Their Sell Rating for Ventas
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. “During 2020, Ventas’s diverse portfolio, financial strength, experienced team, and committed operating partners enabled the Company to remain strong and stable. We are proud of our work throughout the year to prioritize health and safety and enhance our ESG profile, while continuing to advance our strategic growth objectives and del
VTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VTRWant to do more research on Ventas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!