Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VTR Stock Summary
- Ventas Inc's market capitalization of $21,245,953,539 is ahead of 90.5% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.38% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ventas Inc are ESS, AEE, O, ETR, and ATUS.
- Visit VTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.81||52-week high||$75.40|
|Prev. close||$58.64||52-week low||$54.59|
|Day high||$59.56||Avg. volume||2,418,675|
|50-day MA||$57.68||Dividend yield||5.41%|
|200-day MA||$65.39||Market Cap||21.92B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.