Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VTR Stock Summary
- Ventas Inc's market capitalization of $21,506,868,758 is ahead of 90.73% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.36% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ventas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESS, AEE, O, ETR, and ATUS.
- Visit VTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.99||52-week high||$75.40|
|Prev. close||$62.40||52-week low||$54.59|
|Day high||$63.38||Avg. volume||2,235,997|
|50-day MA||$57.94||Dividend yield||5.03%|
|200-day MA||$65.17||Market Cap||23.48B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.