Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTR POWR Grades
- VTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.21% of US stocks.
- VTR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VTR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.5% of US stocks).
VTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,030.12, VENTAS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.3% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of VENTAS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAK, OPI, OHI, EIX, and AVB.
- Visit VTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VTR's price/earnings ratio is 1843.06% lower, now standing at -376.5.
- Over the past 243 months, VTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 391.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTR.
VTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.23%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.54%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.99%.
The table below shows VTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.84% of graded US stocks.
- VTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 117th of 442 Trading stocks.
- UDR, STWD, and SCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTR.
The table below shows VTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VTR, see our VTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.26||Average Broker Recommendation||1.74 (Moderate Buy)|
VTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.21||52-week high||$64.02|
|Prev. close||$44.24||52-week low||$35.33|
|Day high||$44.80||Avg. volume||2,100,670|
|50-day MA||$49.23||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$47.19||Market Cap||17.68B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTR Social Stream
Latest VTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VENTAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTR as an investment opportunity.
Ventas Declares First Quarter 2023 Dividend of $0.45 per Common Share
CHICAGO, March 14, 2023--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per common share. The dividend will be payable in cash on April 13, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 3, 2023.
Will Ventas (VTR) Generate Strong Returns for its Shareholders?
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Income Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund rose 2.10% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.90% return for the MSCI US REIT Index (the “REIT Index”). For 2022, the fund declined […]
Is it Wise to Hold on to Healthpeak (PEAK) Stock for Now?
Healthpeak's (PEAK) focus on enhancing its life-science real-estate assets, capital-recycling moves and a solid balance sheet bodes well. Stiff competition from peers and rising interest rates are woes.
Ventas to Participate in Investor Meetings at Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference
CHICAGO, March 03, 2023--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas" or the "Company") announced today that management will make a presentation at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference (the "Citi Conference") on March 7, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The webcast will be accessible on the Company’s website at ir.ventasreit.com/events-and-presentations.
It's Time for 2 Vital Healthcare Businesses to Shine for Investors
Welltower and Ventas got hammered during the pandemic because of their senior housing assets. That's changing in a big way.
VTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VTRWant to do more research on Ventas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ventas Inc (VTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ventas Inc (VTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ventas Inc (VTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...