Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- VTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VTR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.57% of US stocks).
VTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,423,933,840, Ventas Inc has a greater market value than 89.77% of US stocks.
- VTR's current price/earnings ratio is 518.77, which is higher than 98.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ventas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AHH, BDN, WELL, ENLC, and ESS.
- Visit VTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VTR's price/sales ratio is 247.06% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, VTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 155.2.
- Over the past 243 months, VTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTR.
VTR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 81.96%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.82%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.51%.
The table below shows VTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.84% of graded US stocks.
- VTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 117th of 442 Trading stocks.
- UDR, STWD, and SCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTR.
The table below shows VTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.31||52-week high||$64.02|
|Prev. close||$57.48||52-week low||$45.44|
|Day high||$58.24||Avg. volume||2,362,035|
|50-day MA||$58.78||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$54.79||Market Cap||22.91B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTR Social Stream
Latest VTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ventas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTR as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vikram Malhorta maintained a Buy rating on Ventas (VTR – Research Report) on February 24. The company's shares closed last Friday at $54.20. According to TipRanks.com, Malhorta is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.4% and a 55.9% success rate. Malhorta covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Hudson Pacific Properties, Healthpeak Properties, and Sabra Healthcare REIT. Currently, the analyst consensus on Ventas is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $59.06, implying a 12.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 17, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $64.00 price target.
Ventas with ticker code (VTR) have now 21 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 83 and 49 and has a mean target at 59.62. Now with the previous closing price of 52 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 14.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 51.42 and the 200 day moving average is 54.57. The company has a market capitalisation of $21,653m. Visit the company website at: https://www.ventasreit.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=VTR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $24,826m based on the market concensus. Ventas, an S&P 500 company, operates at the intersectio...
With its first downtown building nearing 70% occupancy, a Baltimore developer that is partnering with ASU and the city of Phoenix is looking at nearly tripling the amount of office and laboratory space it would construct in the fast-growing bioscience campus.
It's been a good week for Ventas, Inc. ( NYSE:VTR ) shareholders, because the company has just released its latest...
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) has delivered mixed results for the fourth quarter of 2021, as earnings missed but revenues surpassed expectations. The company is a real estate investment trust that engages in the acquisition and ownership of senior housing and healthcare properties. Ventas reported a net loss per share of $0.10, higher than the Street's loss estimate of $0.03 per share. The company had reported earnings $0.29 per share in the year-ago period. Revenue climbed 11% to $1.02 billion, beating analysts’ estimates of $999.4 million. The upside can be attributed to higher resident fees and services, along with interest and other income.
VTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|