Ventas, Inc. (VTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTR POWR Grades
- VTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- VTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VTR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 478.05, Ventas Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.97% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ventas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.66% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAK, EVRG, AEE, SUI, and RCL.
- Visit VTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ventasreit.com.
VTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.63||52-week high||$58.10|
|Prev. close||$52.18||52-week low||$25.38|
|Day high||$54.23||Avg. volume||2,183,643|
|50-day MA||$54.94||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$48.05||Market Cap||20.12B|
Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Company Bio
Ventas Inc. owns and operates a portfolio which consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
VTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ventas Inc. To summarize, we found that Ventas Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VTR, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 62. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 52.97% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ventas Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTR Social Stream
Latest VTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ventas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTR as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Grandbrothers/iStock Editorial via Getty Images When we last covered Ventas REIT (VTR) we had a cautious tone. Specifically, we warned about paying too much for this REIT. VTR's normalized debt to EBITDA is now over 7.0X when you exclude the impact of any Government funds. Of course at...
If you're looking to add some REIT names to your real estate holdings, here are three large, sector-leading REITs to look at.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best REIT stocks to buy right now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best REIT Stocks to Buy Right Now. The COVID-19 vaccinations have improved recovery prospects for industries that require in-person dealing, like resorts, […]
Penny stocks are a high-risk, high-reward venture that most should avoid. But if the idea excites you, perhaps you'd like these companies instead.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are publicly traded companies that allow individual investors to buy shares in real estate portfolios that receive income from a variety of properties. They allow investors to easily invest in the real estate sector, which includes companies that own, develop, and manage residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
VTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|