Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VTR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.33% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VTR has returned $1,056,294,000 US dollars -- more than 88.17% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GMLP, ETRN, CBFV, KRC and GECC.
VTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Ventas Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 29.89%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ventas Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $18 billion, VTR is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 5.42% of them.
- Ventas Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than just 13.28% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for VTR, approximately 3.37% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VTR Dividend Chart
VTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|