Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, VTR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Free cash flow for VTR has a compound average growth rate of 39.88%, which is higher than 86.83% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VTR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGLD, FDS, MELI, REYN and LGHL.
VTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ventas Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 97.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ventas Inc are:
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $4 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 76.69% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, VTR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 11.3% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, VTR's equity discount rate is less than 74.87% of those stocks.
VTR Dividend Chart
VTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||8.99%|
|3||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.93%|
|4||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.66%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.29%|
|6||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.04%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||5.90%|
|8||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||5.65%|
|9||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.64%|
|10||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||5.51%|
|11||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.24%|
|12||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||4.98%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|14||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.25%|
|15||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.11%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|