Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VTR reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 7.12% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- VTR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 78.72% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 92.14% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VTR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ARES, ACTG, CWH, SNMP and LDOS.
VTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VTR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 21.86% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VTR, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Ventas Inc earns annually is around 4 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 82.25% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Ventas Inc's market cap of $14 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 7.39% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VTR, approximately 5.07% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VTR Dividend Chart
VTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.17%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.54%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||7.57%|
|5||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||7.51%|
|6||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.48%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.10%|
|8||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.88%|
|9||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.86%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.45%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.79%|
|14||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.16%|
|16||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.04%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.95%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|