Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, VTR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.91% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: VTR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 6.48% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WSTG, EHC, POOL, AZN and GORO.
VTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ventas Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 75.24%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VTR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 10 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 94.22% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $10 billion, VTR is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 11.73% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VTR, approximately 9.23% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VTR Dividend Chart
VTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||20.31%|
|2||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||16.53%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||16.48%|
|5||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||10.10%|
|6||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|7||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||8.91%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.91%|
|10||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||7.38%|
|11||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||6.76%|
|12||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||6.60%|
|13||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.25%|
|14||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.19%|
|15||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.36%|
|16||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.30%|
|18||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|