Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, VTR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.15% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VTR reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 8.73% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VTR has returned $1,182,863,000 US dollars -- more than 88.94% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATVI, AMRK, HRL, TECH and TW.
VTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for VTR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 6.82%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VTR, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Ventas Inc earns annually is around 4 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 78.68% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Ventas Inc's market cap of $15 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 5.74% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ventas Inc, its beta is lower than 3.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
VTR Dividend Chart
VTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VTR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.97%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.74%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||7.89%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.77%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.70%|
|7||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.14%|
|8||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.03%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.72%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.41%|
|11||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.31%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.18%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.17%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.47%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.30%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|