Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WABC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WABC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WABC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.78% of US stocks).
WABC Stock Summary
- WABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.49%, Westamerica Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses 89.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WABC is more volatile than merely 7.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westamerica Bancorporation are FMAO, LKFN, RNST, SLCT, and FBP.
- Visit WABC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westamerica.com.
WABC Valuation Summary
- WABC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.7; this is 25.56% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WABC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WABC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WABC.
WABC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.01%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.66%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.17%.
The table below shows WABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.67||52-week high||$66.85|
|Prev. close||$55.55||52-week low||$51.31|
|Day high||$56.50||Avg. volume||98,585|
|50-day MA||$58.87||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$59.29||Market Cap||1.50B|
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Company Bio
Westamerica Bancorp provides various banking products and services to individual and corporate customers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Rafael, California.
WABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WABC Latest Social Stream
View Full WABC Social Stream
Latest WABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westamerica Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WABC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westamerica Bancorporation’s Board of Directors approved a plan to repurchase, as conditions warrant, up to 1,750,000 shares of the Company’s common stock on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions prior to September 1, 2022. The repurchase plan represents approximately 6.5 percent of the Company’s common stock outstanding as of June 30, 2021. Chairman, President and CEO David Payne stated, “This share repurchase program recog
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ: WABC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.41 per share on common stock outstanding to shareholders of record at the close of business August 2, 2021. The dividend is payable August 13, 2021. Chairman, President and CEO David Payne stated, “This dividend recognizes Westamerica’s healthy capital level, sound asset quality, and profitability.” On July 15, 2021, Westamerica
Westamerica (WABC): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.84 beats by $0.08.Revenue of $55.53M (+7.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.11M.Shares +1.67%.Press Release...
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westamerica Bancorporation (Nasdaq: WABC), parent company of Westamerica Bank, generated net income for the second quarter 2021 of $22.6 million and diluted earnings per common share ("EPS") of $0.84. Second quarter 2021 results include make-whole interest income on corporate bonds redeemed prior to maturity, which increased EPS $0.04. These results compare to net income of $20.1 million and EPS of $0.75 for the first quarter 2021, which included make-whole interest income on corporate bonds redeemed before maturity that increased EPS $0.02.
WABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Westamerica Bancorporation's stock as an investment opportunity:
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch