Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WABC POWR Grades
- WABC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WABC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WABC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.66% of US stocks).
WABC Stock Summary
- Westamerica Bancorporation's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.33% of US equities in our set.
- WABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Westamerica Bancorporation's share price is greater than that of only 18.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WABC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INDB, TRMK, GABC, FBNC, and CADE.
- Visit WABC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westamerica.com.
WABC Valuation Summary
- WABC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.8; this is 32.56% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WABC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WABC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WABC.
WABC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.68%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.01%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.16%.
The table below shows WABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.92% of graded US stocks.
- WABC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, HTBK, and FFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WABC.
The table below shows WABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.10||52-week high||$66.85|
|Prev. close||$54.61||52-week low||$52.44|
|Day high||$55.55||Avg. volume||91,184|
|50-day MA||$56.05||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$59.19||Market Cap||1.45B|
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Company Bio
Westamerica Bancorp provides various banking products and services to individual and corporate customers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Rafael, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WABC Latest Social Stream
View Full WABC Social Stream
Latest WABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westamerica Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WABC as an investment opportunity.
Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ:WABC) was upgraded by TheStreet from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Several other brokerages have also issued reports on WABC. Maxim Group restated a buy rating and set a $76.00 target price on shares of Westamerica Bancorporation in a research report 
CZNC, WABC, GNK, and TSN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on November 4, 2021.
Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ:WABC) declared a quarterly dividend on Saturday, October 30th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 8th will be given a dividend of 0.42 per share by the financial services provider on Friday, November 19th. This represents a $1.68 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.01%. The ex-dividend 
Westamerica (NASDAQ:WABC) declares $0.42/share quarterly dividend, 2.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.41. Forward yield 3.06% Payable Nov. 19; for shareholders of record Nov. 8; ex-div Nov. 5. See WABC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Oct. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ: WABC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.42 per share on common stock outstanding to shareholders of record at the close of business November 8, 2021. The dividend is payable November 19, 2021. Chairman, President and CEO David Payne stated, “This increase in our quarterly dividend recognizes Westamerica’s reliable earnings stream, financial strength and conservative ri
WABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Westamerica Bancorporation's stock as an investment opportunity:
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch