Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): Price and Financial Metrics
WABC Stock Summary
- WABC's price/sales ratio is 7.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.65%, Westamerica Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.24% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Westamerica Bancorporation's share price is greater than that of merely 2.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westamerica Bancorporation, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCO, INDB, SRCE, CCBG, and FVCB.
- Visit WABC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westamerica.com.
WABC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.68||52-week high||$69.08|
|Prev. close||$55.87||52-week low||$46.94|
|Day high||$58.98||Avg. volume||120,953|
|50-day MA||$61.16||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$63.08||Market Cap||1.59B|
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Company Bio
Westamerica Bancorp provides various banking products and services to individual and corporate customers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Rafael, California.