Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WABC POWR Grades
- WABC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WABC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WABC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
WABC Stock Summary
- WABC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 124.12 -- higher than 80.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WABC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Westamerica Bancorporation's share price is greater than that of just 12.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westamerica Bancorporation are CZNC, FBNC, BXS, OCFC, and RVSB.
- WABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westamerica Bancorporation's official web site, go to www.westamerica.com.
WABC Valuation Summary
- WABC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.8; this is 32.56% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WABC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WABC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WABC.
WABC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 26.16%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 32.87%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 19.93%.
The table below shows WABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WABC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WABC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.9% of graded US stocks.
- WABC's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 358th of 433 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, SYBT, and CVBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WABC.
The table below shows WABC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.24||52-week high||$66.85|
|Prev. close||$55.73||52-week low||$51.31|
|Day high||$57.26||Avg. volume||93,002|
|50-day MA||$55.84||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$59.51||Market Cap||1.54B|
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Company Bio
Westamerica Bancorp provides various banking products and services to individual and corporate customers. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Rafael, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WABC Latest Social Stream
View Full WABC Social Stream
Latest WABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westamerica Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WABC as an investment opportunity.
Westamerica (WABC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westamerica Bancorporation (Nasdaq: WABC), parent company of Westamerica Bank, generated net income for the third quarter 2021 of $22.1 million and diluted earnings per common share ("EPS") of $0.82. Third quarter 2021 results include “make-whole” interest income on corporate bonds redeemed prior to maturity, which increased EPS $0.02. These results compare to net income of $22.6 million and EPS of $0.84 for the second quarter 2021, which inc
Westamerica (WABC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
WABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Westamerica Bancorporation's stock as an investment opportunity:
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch