Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WABC reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WABC has less fluctuation in its price than 94.93% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WABC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BK, RPT, BSAC, AVT and PFIS.
WABC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Westamerica Bancorporation, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 16.36%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WABC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Westamerica Bancorporation's dividend growth rate is higher than only 14.69% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for WABC than it is for 86.25% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, WABC's equity discount rate is less than 90.18% of those stocks.
WABC Dividend Chart
WABC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WABC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WABC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Westamerica Bancorporation's dividends? Try the links below:
Westamerica Bancorporation Common Stock (WABC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) - Dividend Investor
Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha