Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.15% of US stocks.
- WAL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- WAL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.85% of US stocks).
WAL Stock Summary
- WAL has a higher market value than 80.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,756,638,138.
- WAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WAL is more volatile than 78.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Western Alliance Bancorporation are AX, CMA, ZION, FHN, and TBBK.
- Visit WAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernalliancebancorporation.com.
WAL Valuation Summary
- WAL's price/sales ratio is 7.9; this is 139.39% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.9 over the prior 195 months.
- WAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAL.
WAL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.05%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 166.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 0.36%.
The table below shows WAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.56||52-week high||$109.84|
|Prev. close||$92.07||52-week low||$30.34|
|Day high||$93.84||Avg. volume||778,948|
|50-day MA||$96.03||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$80.96||Market Cap||9.68B|
Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Company Bio
Western Alliance Bancorp provides various banking products and related services primarily in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
WAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Latest Social Stream
View Full WAL Social Stream
Latest WAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Alliance Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAL as an investment opportunity.
Bank stocks have had a strong year so far, and Q2 results suggest they aren't about to slow down.
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
The following slide deck was published by Western Alliance Bancorporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Shares of Western Alliance (WAL) rallied 1.7% in the extended trading session on Thursday after the company reported that its Q2 earnings and revenues surpassed analyst’s expectations. Quarterly earnings of $2.17 came above the Street’s expectations of $1.95 and increased significantly from $0.93 reported in the same quarter last year. Also, the company reported revenue of $506.5 million, up 58.4% year-over-year. It surpassed consensus estimates of $492.1 million. Net interest income climbed 24.2% to $370.5 million on 68 basis points contraction in net interest margin. In Q2, Western Alliance recorded reversal of credit loss provisions totaling $14.5 million compared to a provision of $92 million in the prior year’s quarter.
WAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WALWant to do more research on Western Alliance Bancorporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch