Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL): Price and Financial Metrics
WAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.27||52-week high||$81.17|
|Prev. close||$54.86||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$54.65||Avg. volume||4,446,675|
|50-day MA||$45.81||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$43.76||Market Cap||5.94B|
WAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WAL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WAL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
WAL Stock Summary
- WAL's current price/earnings ratio is 5.67, which is higher than merely 8.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WAL is currently 38.86, higher than 91.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.45 for WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION; that's greater than it is for 93.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION are TRMK, RGA, EFSC, FGBI, and PEBK.
- Visit WAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernalliancebancorporation.com.
WAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WAL's price/earnings ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 224 months, WAL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAL.
WAL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 104.79%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.65%.
The table below shows WAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.56% of graded US stocks.
- WAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 172nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- USB, FCCY, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAL.
The table below shows WAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Company Bio
Western Alliance Bancorp provides various banking products and related services primarily in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
WAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Latest Social Stream
View Full WAL Social Stream
Latest WAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAL as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Western Alliance Bancorporation ( NYSE:WAL ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Craig Hirson Named Commercial Banking Market Executive for Greater Los Angeles and Orange County at Western Alliance Bank
SAN DIEGO, November 08, 2023--Western Alliance Bank today announced that Craig Hirson has been appointed as the organization’s Commercial Banking Market Executive for Greater Los Angeles and Orange County.
Matt Griesbach Named Commercial Banking Executive for Aerospace and Defense at Western Alliance Bank
SAN DIEGO, November 08, 2023--Western Alliance Bank today announced that Matt Griesbach has been appointed as the organization’s Commercial and Industrial Industry Executive for Aerospace and Defense.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Hubbell, Adecoagro, Western Alliance Bancorp, SJW Group and First Business Financial Services
Hubbell, Adecoagro, Western Alliance Bancorp, SJW Group and First Business Financial Services are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Five stocks with recent dividend hike are in focus. These are: HUBB, AGRO, WAL, SJW, FBIZ.
WAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WALWant to do more research on Western Alliance Bancorporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch