Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAL POWR Grades
- WAL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.83% of US stocks.
- WAL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- WAL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WAL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.28 for Western Alliance Bancorporation; that's greater than it is for 93.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 154.47%, Western Alliance Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses 93.77% of about US stocks.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Western Alliance Bancorporation are EGBN, AX, EWBC, ACBI, and PROV.
- Visit WAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernalliancebancorporation.com.
WAL Valuation Summary
- WAL's price/earnings ratio is 13.3; this is 20.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 196 months, WAL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
- Over the past 196 months, WAL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAL.
WAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.97%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.39%.
The table below shows WAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.85% of graded US stocks.
- WAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CPF, USB, and LBAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAL.
The table below shows WAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.43||52-week high||$124.88|
|Prev. close||$122.02||52-week low||$38.07|
|Day high||$123.95||Avg. volume||720,106|
|50-day MA||$103.90||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$95.71||Market Cap||12.34B|
Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Company Bio
Western Alliance Bancorp provides various banking products and related services primarily in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Latest Social Stream
View Full WAL Social Stream
Latest WAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Alliance Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAL as an investment opportunity.
Western Alliance (WAL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.22% and 3.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PHOENIX, October 21, 2021--Western Alliance Bancorporation Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Stock analysts at Bank of America assumed coverage on shares of Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) in a research note issued on Monday, Price Targets.com reports. The firm set a buy rating and a $150.00 price target on the financial services providers stock. Bank of Americas price target indicates a potential upside of 27.68% from the 
Earnings results for Western Alliance Bancorporation , Analyst Opinion on Western Alliance Bancorporation , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:WAL), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings and Growth Analysis : Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) appeared first on .
Western Alliance (WAL) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
WAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WALWant to do more research on Western Alliance Bancorporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch