Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WAL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WAL Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.68 for Western Alliance Bancorporation; that's greater than it is for 94.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 291.09%, Western Alliance Bancorporation's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Western Alliance Bancorporation comes in at 77.22%, a number that bests 89.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Alliance Bancorporation, a group of peers worth examining would be EWBC, BOH, PFS, PNFP, and OZK.
- Visit WAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernalliancebancorporation.com.
WAL Valuation Summary
- WAL's price/earnings ratio is 13.3; this is 20.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 196 months, WAL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
- Over the past 196 months, WAL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAL.
WAL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.6%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 192.84%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.23%.
The table below shows WAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.56% of graded US stocks.
- WAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 172nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- USB, FCCY, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAL.
The table below shows WAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.45||52-week high||$124.93|
|Prev. close||$70.75||52-week low||$68.42|
|Day high||$74.59||Avg. volume||916,464|
|50-day MA||$76.71||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$96.69||Market Cap||8.06B|
Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Company Bio
Western Alliance Bancorp provides various banking products and related services primarily in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Latest Social Stream
View Full WAL Social Stream
Latest WAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Alliance Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAL as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) three years ago would have delivered you a 136% gain
It hasn't been the best quarter for Western Alliance Bancorporation ( NYSE:WAL ) shareholders, since the share price...
Investment company River Oaks Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Southern First Bancshares Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, Orrstown Financial Services Inc, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, sells Alerus Financial Corp, , Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Renasant Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, River Oaks Capital LLC.
The past month has seen some hefty swings in the markets. The main indexes are down since 2022 began, although they ended January and started February with a couple of strongly positive trading sessions. High volatility makes it difficult for investors to predict what’s likely to happen, and investors always crave predictability. Without it, the stock market is just a guessing game. But when markets are stable and predictable, investors can make more rational choices. So what’s needed here is a
Investment company Davidson Capital Management Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Kinsale Capital Group Inc, Williams-Sonoma Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, PayPal Holdings Inc, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, sells iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, MarketAxess Holdings Inc, Primoris Services Corp, Amedisys Inc, Verizon Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Davidson Capital Management Inc..
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) CEO Ken Vecchione on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 28, 2022, 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Miles Pondelik - Director of IR & Corporate Development Ken Vecchione - President and CEO Dale Gibbons - CFO Timothy Bruckner - Chief Credit Officer Conference Call Participants Casey Haire - Jefferies Brock...
WAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WALWant to do more research on Western Alliance Bancorporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch