Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL): Price and Financial Metrics
WAL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 615.43, Western Alliance Bancorporation is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.87% of US stocks.
- WAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WAL is more volatile than 83.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICLR, AX, MORN, MMS, and ESQ.
- Visit WAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernalliancebancorporation.com.
WAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.29||52-week high||$99.39|
|Prev. close||$96.19||52-week low||$20.90|
|Day high||$99.00||Avg. volume||838,761|
|50-day MA||$75.60||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$49.53||Market Cap||9.94B|
Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Company Bio
Western Alliance Bancorp provides various banking products and related services primarily in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
WAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Latest Social Stream
View Full WAL Social Stream
Latest WAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Alliance Bancorporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAL as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for March 4th
Western Alliance Bancorporation ([[WAL]] +4.7%) has pricied 2.3M shares of common stock at $91/share for a total offering of ~$209M, to support the recently announced AmeriHome acquisition and its future growth.Intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including providing capital to support future growth and the repayment, redemption...
Western Alliance Bank Announces Pricing of $200 Million Common Stock Offering
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2021.
It seems like an odd move for a bank to a buy a mortgage servicing company right now, but the financials behind the deal look attractive.
WAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WALWant to do more research on Western Alliance Bancorporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!