Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -25.73 -- higher than merely 2.64% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WAL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AFH, NS, CLX, BBX and DLR.
WAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WAL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 67.62%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WAL, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Western Alliance Bancorporation's expected return of -67.62% is higher than just 17.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Western Alliance Bancorporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 17.19% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Western Alliance Bancorporation, its beta is lower than just 11.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WAL Dividend Chart
WAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Alliance Bancorporation and its dividends:
Western Alliance Bancorporation Common Stock (WAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) - Dividend Investor
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha