Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WAL has less volatility in its price than 3.16% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WAL's price: ODC, TRP, LXP, FIZZ and KR.
WAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Western Alliance Bancorporation, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.74% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WAL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -83.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 7.39% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Western Alliance Bancorporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 7.39% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Western Alliance Bancorporation than it is for 7.58% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Western Alliance Bancorporation has an equity discount rate lower than merely 13.45% of them.
WAL Dividend Chart
WAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Alliance Bancorporation and its dividends:
Western Alliance Bancorporation Common Stock (WAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) - Dividend Investor
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha