Western Alliance Bancorporation (DE) (WAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WAL has less volatility in its price than 3.16% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WAL's price: ODC, TRP, LXP, FIZZ and KR.
WAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WAL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.41%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WAL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Western Alliance Bancorporation's expected return of -71.41% is higher than just 10.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Western Alliance Bancorporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 10.7% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Western Alliance Bancorporation, its beta is lower than 7.19% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Western Alliance Bancorporation has an equity discount rate lower than 8.17% of them.
WAL Dividend Chart
WAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAL Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WAL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Alliance Bancorporation and its dividends:
Western Alliance Bancorporation Common Stock (WAL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) - Dividend Investor
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha