Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK): Price and Financial Metrics
WBK Stock Summary
- WBK has a market capitalization of $67,768,539,108 -- more than approximately 97.23% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.76 for Westpac Banking Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WBK is more volatile than only 2.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westpac Banking Corp are BNS, PNC, LFC, LYG, and GM.
- WBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westpac Banking Corp's official web site, go to www.westpac.com.au.
WBK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.81||52-week high||$20.56|
|Prev. close||$16.54||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$16.94||Avg. volume||282,505|
|50-day MA||$18.29||Dividend yield||6.48%|
|200-day MA||$19.04||Market Cap||57.95B|
Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Company Bio
Westpac Banking provides a range of financial products and services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Sydney, Australia.