Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK): Price and Financial Metrics
WBK Stock Summary
- Westpac Banking Corp's market capitalization of $59,503,285,580 is ahead of 96.5% of US-listed equities.
- For WBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.74 for Westpac Banking Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westpac Banking Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BMO, ITW, CL, SCHW, and NOC.
- WBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westpac Banking Corp's official web site, go to www.westpac.com.au.
WBK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.11||52-week high||$20.56|
|Prev. close||$17.24||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$17.23||Avg. volume||285,446|
|50-day MA||$17.02||Dividend yield||6.32%|
|200-day MA||$18.81||Market Cap||58.99B|
Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Company Bio
Westpac Banking provides a range of financial products and services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Sydney, Australia.