Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBK POWR Grades
- WBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.69% of US stocks).
WBK Stock Summary
- WBK has a market capitalization of $74,328,474,625 -- more than approximately 96.56% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WBK is 395.75 -- better than 100% of US stocks.
- WBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOW, RMBL, CL, CAH, and KMB.
- Visit WBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westpac.com.au.
WBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.52||52-week high||$20.82|
|Prev. close||$20.75||52-week low||$11.35|
|Day high||$20.62||Avg. volume||109,623|
|50-day MA||$19.90||Dividend yield||4.29%|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||70.74B|
Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Company Bio
Westpac Banking provides a range of financial products and services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
WBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBK Latest Social Stream
View Full WBK Social Stream
Latest WBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westpac Banking Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBK as an investment opportunity.
CraigRJD/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Elevator Pitch I retain my Neutral rating for Westpac Banking Corporation (NYSE:WBK). Westpac's stock price has increased by +13% from $18.36 as of March 25, 2021 to $20.75 as of June 10, 2021, after my previous update on the bank was published on March 26,...
Being late to the party, Westpac confronts a tough task to offload its life insurance division as the process reaches the pointy end this month.
The Westpac Banking Corp (ASX: WBC) share price is closing on its pre-pandemic highs. Can the Westpac share price surpass this? The information in this article contains general financial advice only and is authorised by The Rask Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 36 622 810 995). That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. If you do not know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please take a moment to read our Financial Services Guide (FSG) . The post Is the Westpac (ASX:WBC) share price on its way to the sky? appeared first o...
Australian Greenback, Westpac Client Confidence, AUD/USD, Covid -Speaking Factors Asia Pacific Markets face muted open as merchants brace for hard-hitting financial knowledge Australia set to ease lockdown measures however doable journey bubble could also be within the works AUD/USD is gyrating round its 20-day SMA because the pair makes an attempt to interrupt triangle resistance  The post AUD/USD Eyes Westpac Client Confidence as Markets Brace for US Inflation Information appeared first on News For Forex .
White & Case Advises Lenders to Lightsource on A$330 Million Portfolio Project Financing of Australian Solar Farms | White & Case LLP
Global law firm White & Case LLP has advised Westpac Banking Corporation, Export Development Canada, ING and Intesa Sanpaolo on View post on CompanyNewsHQ : White & Case Advises Lenders to Lightsource on A$330 Million Portfolio Project Financing of Australian Solar Farms | White & Case LLP
WBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|