Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBK POWR Grades
- WBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.54% of US stocks).
WBK Stock Summary
- WBK has a market capitalization of $69,235,998,958 -- more than approximately 96.13% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WBK is 395.75 -- better than 99.93% of US stocks.
- WBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAF, FTDR, HYMC, PBPB, and COMM.
- Visit WBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westpac.com.au.
WBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.22||52-week high||$20.82|
|Prev. close||$19.34||52-week low||$12.28|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||103,996|
|50-day MA||$18.82||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$18.83||Market Cap||70.51B|
Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Company Bio
Westpac Banking provides a range of financial products and services in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
WBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBK Latest Social Stream
View Full WBK Social Stream
Latest WBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westpac Banking Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBK as an investment opportunity.
Westpac has moved to mandate vaccines for all staff working at its offices and branches, becoming the first of the big banks to require the jab for its employees across Australia.
Jain has been appointed to lead NayaOne, previously called Fintech Sandpit, at a critical time for the fintechs growth prospects. Source
Australia Oct Westpac Consumer Confidence 104.6 Vs. 106.2 In September The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com
These experts have voiced their opinion on what investors should look out for. The post What these top brokers are saying about the Westpac (ASX:WBC) share price appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia .
Coming up at 0030 GMT on 14 Oct is the Australian employment report for September Good points. Westpac also with a good point, speaking about the fall in the unemployment rate in the previous month''s figures:
WBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|