Workday, Inc. - (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
WDAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,211,400,000, Workday Inc has a greater market value than 94.69% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WDAY is currently 50.38, higher than 93.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.98, Workday Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADI, ILMN, EA, BIDU, and KLAC.
- WDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workday Inc's official web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.06||52-week high||$226.83|
|Prev. close||$182.78||52-week low||$151.06|
|Day high||$183.80||Avg. volume||1,936,825|
|50-day MA||$168.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$186.22||Market Cap||41.64B|
Workday, Inc. - (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded in 2005 and is founded in Pleasanton, California.