Workday, Inc. - (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- WDAY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WDAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
WDAY Stock Summary
- WDAY has a higher market value than 95.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $57,894,330,000.
- WDAY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 499.3 -- higher than 92.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WDAY is more volatile than merely 9.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Workday Inc are CRWD, TWLO, MRVL, ZS, and NET.
- WDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workday Inc's official web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WDAY's price/earnings ratio is 931.22% lower, now standing at -327.5.
- WDAY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 241.7 over the prior 107 months.
- Over the past 107 months, WDAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDAY.
WDAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 258.67%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 67.37%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44.56%.
The table below shows WDAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.36||52-week high||$282.77|
|Prev. close||$233.65||52-week low||$174.52|
|Day high||$238.31||Avg. volume||1,740,793|
|50-day MA||$233.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$237.63||Market Cap||58.13B|
Workday, Inc. - (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded in 2005 and is founded in Pleasanton, California.
WDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full WDAY Social Stream
Latest WDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workday Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDAY as an investment opportunity.
Amazon (AMZN) decided not to proceed with a companywide rollout of the HR software provided by Workday (WDAY). Workday stock fell 3.33% to close at $230.66 on Tuesday. Amazon halted the deployment of Workday's HR software 18 months ago. It came as a result of a mutual agreement between the companies. Workday explained that the deal was discontinued based on Amazon’s unique needs. Still, Workday sees the potential to revisit the deal in the future. “This was not related to the scalability of the Workday system, as we currently support some of the world’s largest organizations,” Workday said in a statement.
Workday, Inc.: Workday Global CFO Survey: Finance Chiefs Shed Light on Data Gaps and Digital Priorities Post-Pandemic
Findings Highlight Plans to Accelerate Digitization, Prioritize ESG Over the Next One to Three YearsPLEASANTON, Calif., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in e
Workday Global CFO Survey: Finance Chiefs Shed Light on Data Gaps and Digital Priorities Post-Pandemic
Findings Highlight Plans to Accelerate Digitization, Prioritize ESG Over the Next One to Three YearsPLEASANTON, Calif., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced the results of its chief financial officer (CFO) survey exploring the impacts of COVID-19 on the finance function, CFOs’ digital investment plans, and the role of data. The survey reveals that data management and analysis was
Jirsak/iStock via Getty Images Amazon (AMZN) reportedly halted a planned company-wide adoption of Workday's (WDAY) human-resources software three years after the deal was announced. Business Insider sources say Amazon last year pulled its migration from Oracle's PeopleSoft to Workday because the backing database didn't scale to support Amazon's workforce growth....
Our midday market update for Tuesday answers the question of 'why are stocks down today?'
WDAY Price Returns