Workday, Inc. - (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
WDAY Stock Summary
- WDAY has a market capitalization of $37,663,320,000 -- more than approximately 94.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Workday Inc is higher than 94.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.61, Workday Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIDU, ILMN, ADI, TEAM, and SNAP.
- WDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workday Inc's official web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
Workday, Inc. - (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday is a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. The company delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. The company was founded in 2005 and is founded in Pleasanton, California.