WD-40 Company (WDFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WDFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 454.32, Wd 40 Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.79% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WDFC is currently 52.53, higher than 90.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Wd 40 Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLNE, SKY, LCII, FCN, and LANC.
- WDFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wd 40 Co's official web site, go to www.wd40company.com.
WDFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$311.75||52-week high||$333.42|
|Prev. close||$312.29||52-week low||$151.16|
|Day high||$316.74||Avg. volume||106,058|
|50-day MA||$293.22||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$229.75||Market Cap||4.27B|
WD-40 Company (WDFC) Company Bio
WD-40 Company offers multi-purpose maintenance products under the WD-40 brand for household, marine, automotive, construction, repair, sporting goods, gardening, and various industrial applications, and multi-purpose drip oil and spray lubricant, and other specialty maintenance products under the 3-IN-ONE brand for household, locksmithing, HVAC, marine, farming, construction, and jewelry manufacturing applications. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in San Diego, California.
WDFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wd 40 Co. To summarize, we found that Wd 40 Co ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Wd 40 Co ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 35.77 -- which is good for besting 93.15% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 12.82% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WDFC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WDFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WDFC Social Stream
Latest WDFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wd 40 Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDFC as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
The two are often the same, but in the case of 3D engineering and design software company Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), automation company Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK), and universal lubricant company WD-40 (NASDAQ: WDFC), a great company is matched with a not so great valuation. Let's take a look at WD-40's enterprise value (market cap plus net debt), or EV, to earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) multiple. There's no way around the fact that all three of the above-mentioned companies trade on hefty absolute valuations, and WD-40 has a particularly high rating compared to its historical performance.
Stock in the company that manufactures the ubiquitous blue and yellow can is certainly starting to look expensive.
WD-40 (WDFC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
On December 7, 2020, WD-40 (NASDAQ:WDFC) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on January 29, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. WD-40 has an ex-dividend date set for for January 14, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.67, which equates to a dividend yield of 1.05% at current price levels.What Is An Ex-Dividend Date? Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ex-dividend dates does not qualify them ...
WDFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WDFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wd 40 Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!