WD-40 Company (WDFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WDFC Stock Summary
- WDFC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,570.65 -- higher than 96.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WDFC's current price/earnings ratio is 47.6, which is higher than 83.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WDFC is currently 37.79, higher than 89.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREX, OFED, ALG, CRI, and HLNE.
- Visit WDFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wd40company.com.
WDFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WDFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.74||52-week high||$199.48|
|Prev. close||$189.18||52-week low||$153.91|
|Day high||$189.81||Avg. volume||110,421|
|50-day MA||$191.24||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$180.77||Market Cap||2.59B|
WD-40 Company (WDFC) Company Bio
WD-40 Company offers multi-purpose maintenance products under the WD-40 brand for household, marine, automotive, construction, repair, sporting goods, gardening, and various industrial applications, and multi-purpose drip oil and spray lubricant, and other specialty maintenance products under the 3-IN-ONE brand for household, locksmithing, HVAC, marine, farming, construction, and jewelry manufacturing applications. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in San Diego, California.
WDFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Wd 40 Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Wd 40 Co ranked in the 18st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 81.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Wd 40 Co ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 35.73; that's higher than 92.69% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 13.61% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WDFC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|