WD-40 Company (WDFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WDFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$239.54||52-week high||$245.76|
|Prev. close||$237.03||52-week low||$157.52|
|Day high||$239.59||Avg. volume||102,371|
|50-day MA||$218.35||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$201.91||Market Cap||3.25B|
WDFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDFC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WDFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- WDFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WDFC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.13% of US stocks).
WDFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,094.15, WD 40 CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.96% of US stocks.
- WDFC's current price/earnings ratio is 49.47, which is higher than 86.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WDFC is currently 33.18, higher than 88.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WD 40 CO, a group of peers worth examining would be TAIT, MSM, URBN, TRNS, and VPG.
- WDFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WD 40 CO's official web site, go to www.wd40company.com.
WDFC Valuation Summary
- WDFC's price/earnings ratio is 49.2; this is 219.48% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- WDFC's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDFC.
WDFC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 64.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.37%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 64.01%.
The table below shows WDFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDFC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.58% of graded US stocks.
- WDFC's asset turnover comes in at 1.183 -- ranking 8th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MBII, SXT, and GCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDFC.
The table below shows WDFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WD-40 Company (WDFC) Company Bio
WD-40 Company offers multi-purpose maintenance products under the WD-40 brand for household, marine, automotive, construction, repair, sporting goods, gardening, and various industrial applications, and multi-purpose drip oil and spray lubricant, and other specialty maintenance products under the 3-IN-ONE brand for household, locksmithing, HVAC, marine, farming, construction, and jewelry manufacturing applications. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in San Diego, California.
WDFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WDFC Social Stream
Latest WDFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WD 40 CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDFC as an investment opportunity.
WD-40 Company's (NASDAQ:WDFC) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
WD-40's (NASDAQ:WDFC) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past three months. As most would know, fundamentals...
SAN DIEGO, December 05, 2023--WD-40 Company (NASDAQ:WDFC), a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories, and homes around the world, announced today that its annual meeting of stockholders will take place on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PST. To expand access to all stockholders, this year’s annual meeting will be conducted virtually. There will be no physical location fo
Investors are sliding down the wall of worry faster than they climbed it.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
WD-40 Company (NASDAQ:WDFC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 19, 2023 WD-40 Company reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $1.21 EPS, expectations were $1.21. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Good day and Welcome to the WD-40 Company Fourth Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. At […]
WDFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|