WD-40 Company (WDFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDFC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WDFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.43% of US stocks.
- WDFC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- WDFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
WDFC Stock Summary
- Wd 40 Co's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.95% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wd 40 Co is higher than 84.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Wd 40 Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROCK, HCSG, HWKN, SXI, and HELE.
- WDFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wd 40 Co's official web site, go to www.wd40company.com.
WDFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WDFC's price/earnings ratio is 101.01% higher, now standing at 40.
- WDFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WDFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDFC.
WDFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 137.29%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.02%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.87%.
The table below shows WDFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDFC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.61% of graded US stocks.
- WDFC's asset turnover comes in at 1.224 -- ranking 7th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- VRME, SXT, and CF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDFC.
The table below shows WDFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WDFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.58||52-week high||$333.42|
|Prev. close||$225.61||52-week low||$183.55|
|Day high||$229.72||Avg. volume||91,816|
|50-day MA||$237.26||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$266.27||Market Cap||3.13B|
WD-40 Company (WDFC) Company Bio
WD-40 Company offers multi-purpose maintenance products under the WD-40 brand for household, marine, automotive, construction, repair, sporting goods, gardening, and various industrial applications, and multi-purpose drip oil and spray lubricant, and other specialty maintenance products under the 3-IN-ONE brand for household, locksmithing, HVAC, marine, farming, construction, and jewelry manufacturing applications. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WDFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WDFC Social Stream
Latest WDFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wd 40 Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDFC as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
WD-40 Company (WDFC) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
WD-40 (WDFC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
WD-40 (WDFC) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
WDFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|