WD-40 Company (WDFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WDFC has less volatility in its price than 97.65% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for WDFC have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WDFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCHW, BKSC, NTIC, ABCB and RBCAA.
WDFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WDFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 15.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wd 40 Co are:
- The amount of revenue Wd 40 Co earns annually is around 408 million; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 19.11% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Wd 40 Co, its beta is lower than 94.62% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WDFC Dividend Chart
WDFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|