WD-40 Company (WDFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WDFC reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.1% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WDFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EFC, FICO, AVB, SCHN and LOAN.
WDFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WDFC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 114.6%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wd 40 Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 114.6%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Wd 40 Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, WDFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 90.22% of them.
WDFC Dividend Chart
WDFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|