Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDR POWR Scores
- Value is the dimension where WDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.29% of US stocks.
- WDR's strongest trending metric is growth; it's been moving down over the last 194 days.
- WDR's current lowest rank is in the sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.22% of US stocks).
WDR Stock Summary
- For WDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.3% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Waddell & Reed Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Waddell & Reed Financial Inc are HURC, PETS, NTIP, MMS, and WETF.
- WDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waddell & Reed Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.waddell.com.
WDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.98||52-week high||$25.90|
|Prev. close||$24.99||52-week low||$12.46|
|Day high||$25.00||Avg. volume||750,422|
|50-day MA||$25.05||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$20.56||Market Cap||1.55B|
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR) Company Bio
Waddell & Reed Financial provides investment management and advisory, investment product underwriting and distribution, and shareholder services administration to mutual funds, and institutional and separately managed accounts in the United States. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDR Latest Social Stream
View Full WDR Social Stream
Latest WDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waddell & Reed Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDR as an investment opportunity.
Dan and Matt will offer introductory remarks and then the call will be open for questions. Today's call will include forward-looking statements, including statements about LPL Financial's future financial opening (sic) operating results, outlook, business strategies and plans as well as other opportunities and potential risks that management foresees.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, May 3:
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Announces February 28, 2021 Assets Under Management
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds WDR, PRSP, CMD, and BPFH Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK , March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq. WeissLaw LLP 1500 Broadway, 16 th Floor New York , NY 10036 (212) 682-3025 (888) 593-4771 [email protected] Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (NYSE: WDR ) WeissLaw LLP is investigating … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Principal Financial (PFG) continues to benefit from higher assets under management, acquired business and effective capital deployment.
WDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WDRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Waddell & Reed Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch