Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WDR's growth rate has been -0.09% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WDR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 153,976,000, ranking above 92.42% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WDR's price: POR, GWGH, PHX, HRC and MRTN.
WDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Waddell & Reed Financial Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 78.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Waddell & Reed Financial Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 87.23% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 78.48%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 6.44% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WDR Dividend Chart
WDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WDR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WDR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Waddell & Reed Financial Inc and its dividends:
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc Common Stock (WDR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) - Dividend Investor
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha