Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WDR's growth rate has been -0.1% over the past 5.51 years.
- WDR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 150,016,000; for context, that's better than 92.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WDR's price: KMI, ETR, AGR, PSN and XEL.
WDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WDR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 78.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WDR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.37% of them.
- WDR's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 89% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Waddell & Reed Financial Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 6.69% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WDR Dividend Chart
WDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WDR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WDR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Waddell & Reed Financial Inc and its dividends:
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc Common Stock (WDR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) - Dividend Investor
Waddell & Reed Financial Inc (WDR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha