Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN): Price and Financial Metrics
WERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.94||52-week high||$50.31|
|Prev. close||$40.01||52-week low||$35.02|
|Day high||$40.95||Avg. volume||586,595|
|50-day MA||$38.23||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$42.84||Market Cap||2.60B|
WERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WERN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- WERN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WERN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.36% of US stocks).
WERN Stock Summary
- WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.3% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22.82%, WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 78.82% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 18.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WERNER ENTERPRISES INC are GHC, PTSI, TFII, NX, and APEI.
- WERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.werner.com.
WERN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WERN's price/earnings ratio is 21.72% lower, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WERN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WERN.
WERN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.3%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.31%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.36%.
The table below shows WERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.05% of graded US stocks.
- WERN's asset turnover comes in at 1.112 -- ranking 28th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- YELL, ULH, and FWRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WERN.
The table below shows WERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Company Bio
Werner Enterprises engages in transporting truckload shipments of general commodities in interstate and intrastate commerce. The company operates in two segments, Truckload Transportation Services and Value Added Services. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
WERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Latest Social Stream
View Full WERN Social Stream
Latest WERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WERNER ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WERN as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Knight-Swift Transportation, Old Dominion Freight Line, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Werner Enterprises and Landstar System
Knight-Swift Transportation, Old Dominion Freight Line, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Werner Enterprises and Landstar System are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
In this article, we will take a look at the 20 largest delivery companies in the US. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Largest Delivery Companies in the US. Autonomous Delivery Systems May Be the Next Big Thing It is no surprise to see innovation seeping […]
While Werner Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WERN ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a...
Trucking industry leaders said at an investor conference that the weak truckload fundamentals seen in the third quarter have continued through the fourth. The post Trucking heads kick can further into 2024 appeared first on FreightWaves.
OMAHA, Neb., November 15, 2023--Werner Enterprises (Nasdaq: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, is honored to be named among the 2023 "Top Companies for Women to Work For in Transportation" by the Women in Trucking (WIT) Association’s Redefining the Road magazine. Werner has earned this recognition in all six years it has been awarded.
WERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WERNWant to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch