Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WERN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WERN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WERN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
WERN Stock Summary
- WERN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 187.13 -- higher than 87.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WERN's went public 32.86 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WERNER ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NX, PTSI, MRTN, AAME, and ARKR.
- WERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.werner.com.
WERN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WERN's price/sales ratio is 30.77% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, WERN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WERN.
WERN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.3%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.95%.
The table below shows WERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.05% of graded US stocks.
- WERN's asset turnover comes in at 1.112 -- ranking 28th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- YELL, ULH, and FWRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WERN.
The table below shows WERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.81||52-week high||$46.66|
|Prev. close||$46.19||52-week low||$35.84|
|Day high||$46.66||Avg. volume||569,894|
|50-day MA||$42.95||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$40.68||Market Cap||2.90B|
Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Company Bio
Werner Enterprises engages in transporting truckload shipments of general commodities in interstate and intrastate commerce. The company operates in two segments, Truckload Transportation Services and Value Added Services. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
WERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Latest Social Stream
View Full WERN Social Stream
Latest WERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WERNER ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WERN as an investment opportunity.
With Yamato Holdings leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest trucking companies by 12-month trailing revenue.
Long-term investors looking to get positioned in 2023 should consider these stocks under $50 to buy and hold.
Werner Enterprises to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings and Host Earnings Call on February 7, 2023
OMAHA, Neb., December 28, 2022--Werner Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, will release its fourth quarter and full year earnings on Tuesday, February 7, 2023, after the market close. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and full year 2022 results and 2023 outlook on the same day, beginning at 4:00 p.m. CT.
OMAHA, Neb., December 20, 2022--Werner Enterprises (Nasdaq: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, announced its inclusion as a 2022 Top Green Fleet by Heavy Duty Trucking.
Werner (WERN) benefits from strength across the Truckload Transportation Services (TTS) and Logistics segments. Rising operating expenses are likely to weigh on the bottom line.
WERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WERNWant to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch