Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WERN POWR Grades
- WERN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WERN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WERN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
WERN Stock Summary
- WERN's went public 32.55 years ago, making it older than 85.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.34%, WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.93% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of WERNER ENTERPRISES INC's share price is greater than that of only 9.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WERN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NX, PTSI, VRM, TFII, and AAME.
- Visit WERN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.werner.com.
WERN Valuation Summary
- WERN's price/earnings ratio is 9.2; this is 44.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WERN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WERN.
WERN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 49.76%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -10.49%.
The table below shows WERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.05% of graded US stocks.
- WERN's asset turnover comes in at 1.112 -- ranking 28th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- YELL, ULH, and FWRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WERN.
The table below shows WERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.97||52-week high||$48.79|
|Prev. close||$39.49||52-week low||$36.29|
|Day high||$39.63||Avg. volume||702,982|
|50-day MA||$40.86||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$41.58||Market Cap||2.47B|
Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Company Bio
Werner Enterprises engages in transporting truckload shipments of general commodities in interstate and intrastate commerce. The company operates in two segments, Truckload Transportation Services and Value Added Services. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
WERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Latest Social Stream
View Full WERN Social Stream
Latest WERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WERNER ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WERN as an investment opportunity.
Werner Enterprises and Kodiak Robotics Collaborate to Run 24/7 Long-Haul Autonomous Freight Operations
Kodiak Robotics, Inc., a leading self-driving trucking company, today announced its collaboration with Werner Enterprises, one of the nation's largest transportation and logistics providers, to establish an autonomous trucking lane and to showcase how efficiently autonomous trucks can be used with a transfer hub model at truckports. The relationship commenced in August with a week-long pilot program in which a Kodiak truck, accompanied by a human safety driver at all times, completed four tours
Werner Enterprises to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Earnings and Host Earnings Call on November 2, 2022
OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werner Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, will release its third quarter earnings on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, after the market close. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss the third quarter 2022 results and updated 2022 outlook on the same day, beginning at 4:00 p.m. CT. The news release, live webcast of the earnings conference call, and accompanying slide presentation will be av
Supply & Demand Chain Executive Names Werner Enterprises Associate a 2022 Women in Supply Chain Winner
OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, today announces that Carolyn Barker, Associate Vice President (AVP) of Data Management, Insights and Applications Support, was selected as a recipient of Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s Women in Supply Chain award for 2022. Barker’s leadership brings valuable insights to Werner where she helps the Werner EDGE team develop and implement best-in-class solutions and
OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werner Enterprises (Nasdaq: WERN), a premier transportation and logistics provider, proudly announces the publication of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Update Report as part of its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) efforts. “Although ESG has always impacted the way we do business, our inaugural CSR report released last year helped us to further integrate ESG with our overall business strategy, thus creating a holistic alignment,
Albemarle and Noodles & Company have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
WERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WERNWant to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch