Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, WERN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 47.37%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WERN has less volatility in its price than 95.1% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- WERN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 868.33% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 99.05% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WERN's price: GLT, COR, NDSN, CQP and FE.
WERN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WERN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 52.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WERN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Werner Enterprises Inc's dividend yield of 0.91% is in the bottom 15.18%.
- With a market cap of roughly $3 billion, WERN is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 90.35% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for WERN than it is for 93.15% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
WERN Dividend Chart
WERN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||3.91%|
|2||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.04%|
|3||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||3.02%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|6||UNP||Union Pacific Corporation||1.79%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.61%|
|8||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.49%|
|9||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.35%|
|11||WERN||Werner Enterprises, Inc.||0.86%|
|12||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.83%|
|13||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.83%|
|14||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.64%|
|15||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.59%|
|16||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|17||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|18||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|19||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on WERN dividends?Want to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc Common Stock (WERN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) - Dividend Investor
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha