Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, WERN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 47.36%.
- Free cash flow for WERN has a compound average growth rate of 826.92%, which is higher than 99% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WERN's price: ATRI, FDBC, NWFL, CALM and JKHY.
WERN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WERN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 52.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WERN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Werner Enterprises Inc's dividend yield of 0.91% is in the bottom 15.18%.
- With a market cap of roughly $3 billion, WERN is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 90.35% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for WERN than it is for 93.15% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
WERN Dividend Chart
WERN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WERN dividends?Want to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc Common Stock (WERN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) - Dividend Investor
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha