Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, WERN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 51.49%.
- WERN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 866.06% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 98.24% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WERN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OXSQ, NBLX, HCC, DCP and NTR.
WERN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Werner Enterprises Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 396.53% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Werner Enterprises Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Werner Enterprises Inc's dividend yield of 0.98% is in the bottom 8.17%.
- Werner Enterprises Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 88.24% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WERN's provides a return of 396.53% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.28% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WERN Dividend Chart
WERN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WERN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||6.43%|
|2||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||4.55%|
|4||UNP||Union Pacific Corporation||2.66%|
|5||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||2.45%|
|6||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||2.09%|
|9||KSU||Kansas City Southern||1.16%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||1.07%|
|11||WERN||Werner Enterprises, Inc.||0.97%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.96%|
|13||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|14||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|15||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on WERN dividends?Want to do more research on Werner Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Werner Enterprises Inc Common Stock (WERN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) - Dividend Investor
Werner Enterprises Inc (WERN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha