Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WES POWR Grades
- WES scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WES is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- WES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Western Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WES comes in at 13.99% -- higher than that of 84.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Western Midstream Partners LP are BRX, RIG, DAC, CMRE, and CUBE.
- Visit WES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WES's price/sales ratio is 106.67% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- WES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 67.2 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, WES's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WES.
WES Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -21.2%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 195.32%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.64%.
The table below shows WES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.92% of graded US stocks.
- WES's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 42nd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CQP, ARTNA, and SLNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WES.
The table below shows WES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.22||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$19.94||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||1,356,330|
|50-day MA||$19.70||Dividend yield||6.42%|
|200-day MA||$18.67||Market Cap||8.35B|
Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Company Bio
Western Gas Partners LP operates, acquires, and develops midstream energy assets in the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Latest Social Stream
View Full WES Social Stream
Latest WES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WES as an investment opportunity.
Western Midstream Announces Early Tender Results of Cash Tender Offers For Up To $500 Million in Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes
Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) today announced the early tender results of the previously announced tender offers (each, an "Offer" and, collectively, the "Offers") by its wholly owned subsidiary, Western Midstream Operating, LP (the "Partnership") to purchase up to $500 million in aggregate principal amount (the "Maximum Principal Amount") of the Partnership's outstanding notes listed in the table below.
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) announced that after market close on Monday, August 16, 2021, it will make available on its website at www.westernmidstream.com a post-earnings interview with Michael Ure, President and Chief Executive Officer, to provide additional insight related to second-quarter results.
Western Midstream Announces Cash Tender Offers For Up To $500 Million In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Western Midstream Operating, LP (the "Partnership"), has commenced tender offers (each, an "Offer" and, collectively, the "Offers") to purchase, subject to the Maximum Sub-Cap (as defined below) and Acceptance Priority Levels set forth below, up to $500 million in aggregate principal amount (subject to increase by the Partnership, the "Maximum Principal Amount") of its outstanding notes listed in the tab
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced second-quarter 2021 financial and operating results. Net income (loss) available to limited partners for the second quarter of 2021 totaled $226.3 million, or $0.55 per common unit (diluted), with second-quarter 2021 Adjusted EBITDA(1) totaling $491.1 million, second-quarter 2021 Cash flows provided by operating activities totaling $452.1 million, and second-quarter 2021 Free cash flow(1) totaling $379.8 mill
The expanding economy and the weak dollar -- plus rising natural gas exports -- make now a great time to buy into energy stocks.
WES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch