Western Midstream Partners L.P. (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WES POWR Grades
- WES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WES's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.54% of US stocks).
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Western Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 88.5% of US stocks.
- Western Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MPLN, RIG, BRX, OHI, and PK.
- Visit WES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WES's price/sales ratio is 106.67% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- WES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 67.2 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, WES's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WES.
WES Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.93%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -21.2%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.56%.
The table below shows WES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.65% of graded US stocks.
- WES's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 41st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ARTNA, SLNG, and KEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WES.
The table below shows WES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.17||52-week high||$29.50|
|Prev. close||$28.23||52-week low||$18.09|
|Day high||$28.51||Avg. volume||1,268,705|
|50-day MA||$25.96||Dividend yield||7.1%|
|200-day MA||$24.32||Market Cap||10.89B|
Western Midstream Partners L.P. (WES) Company Bio
Western Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. It engages in the business of gathering, processing, compressing, treating, and transporting natural gas, condensate, natural gas liquids, and crude oil for Anadarko, as well as third-party producers and customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
WES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Latest Social Stream
View Full WES Social Stream
Latest WES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WES as an investment opportunity.
Western Midstream Partners, LP (WES) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 02:00 PM ET Company Participants Kristen Shults - SVP, Finance and Sustainability Michael Ure - CEO Craig Collins - COO Conference Call Participants Spiro Dounis - Credit Suisse Colton Bean - Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Kyle...
HOUSTON, February 23, 2022--Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES):
Western Midstream (WES) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Chicago, IL, based Investment company Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co (Current Portfolio) buys DTE Energy Co, Canadian National Railway Co, Essential Utilities Inc, Canadian Pacific Railway, STORE Capital Corp, sells Edison International, CyrusOne Inc, Healthcare Trust of America Inc, Cheniere Energy Partners LP, Union Pacific Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Taylor Investment Counselors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Western Midstream Partners LP, iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Secure Energy Services Inc, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, Phillips 66 Partners LP, , S&P 500 ETF TRUST ETF, Chegg Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Taylor Investment Counselors Llc.
WES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch