Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Western Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 92.15% of US stocks.
- Western Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be STOR, MTN, REG, FRT, and NNN.
- WES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Stock Price Chart More Charts
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.46||52-week high||$35.75|
|Prev. close||$15.84||52-week low||$15.40|
|Day high||$15.88||Avg. volume||1,725,117|
|50-day MA||$18.84||Dividend yield||15.72%|
|200-day MA||$23.86||Market Cap||7.00B|
Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Company Bio
Western Gas Partners LP operates, acquires, and develops midstream energy assets in the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
WES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Western Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Western Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Western Midstream Partners LP, consider:
- Western Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Western Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 2 -- greater than only 24.86% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Western Midstream Partners LP has a reliance on debt greater than 63.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|