Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Western Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Western Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 92.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WES comes in at -25.24% -- higher than that of just 12.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Western Midstream Partners LP are REG, FRT, VER, STOR, and MTN.
- WES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Stock Price Chart More Charts
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.95||52-week high||$35.75|
|Prev. close||$19.40||52-week low||$17.46|
|Day high||$19.42||Avg. volume||1,153,435|
|50-day MA||$20.63||Dividend yield||13.09%|
|200-day MA||$26.97||Market Cap||8.58B|
Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Company Bio
Western Gas Partners LP operates, acquires, and develops midstream energy assets in the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.