Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WES POWR Grades
- WES scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.48% of US stocks.
- WES's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Western Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Western Midstream Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of 111.8%; that's higher than 85.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MMP, PAA, PNW, EPR, and EMRAF.
- Visit WES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WES's price/sales ratio is 94.12% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 104 months, WES's price/earnings ratio has gone down $67.2.
- Over the past 104 months, WES's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WES.
WES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.00||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$22.41||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$22.46||Avg. volume||1,587,304|
|50-day MA||$20.84||Dividend yield||5.62%|
|200-day MA||$15.45||Market Cap||9.09B|
Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Company Bio
Western Gas Partners LP operates, acquires, and develops midstream energy assets in the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
WES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Western Midstream Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Western Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Western Midstream Partners LP, consider:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Western Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Latest Social Stream
View Full WES Social Stream
Latest WES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WES as an investment opportunity.
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) announced that after market-close on Monday, May 17, 2021, it will make available on its website at www.westernmidstream.com a post-earnings interview with Michael Ure, President and Chief Executive Officer, to provide additional insight related to first-quarter results.
An improving economy means energy demand increases on both the consumer and business side, and select oil stocks will continue their rise.
Here're seven of the most popular ETFs so far in 2021
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the report is available for viewing and downloading on the Western Midstream website at www.westernmidstream.com. Unitholders may request hard copies of the report, which contains WES's audit financial statements, free of charge, by emailing [email protected] or by submitting a written request to Western Midstream Partners, LP at the following address: 9950 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 2800, The Woodlands, TX 77380, Attention: Western Midstream Investor Relations.
Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial and operating results. Net income (loss) available to limited partners for the fourth quarter of 2020 totaled $258.2 million, or $0.62 per common unit (diluted), with fourth-quarter 2020 Adjusted EBITDA(1) totaling $484.0 million, fourth-quarter 2020 Cash flows from operating activities totaling $505.5 million, and fourth-quarter 2020 Free cash flow(1) totaling $464.7 million. Net income (loss) available to limited partners for 2020 totaled $515.9 million, or $1.18 per common unit (diluted), with full-year 2020 Adjusted EBITDA(1) totaling $2.0 billion, full-year 2020 Cash flows from operating activities totaling $1.6 billion, and full-year 2020 Free cash fl...
WES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch