Western Midstream Partners L.P. (WES): Price and Financial Metrics
WES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.72||52-week high||$29.18|
|Prev. close||$26.63||52-week low||$23.24|
|Day high||$27.58||Avg. volume||1,027,498|
|50-day MA||$27.18||Dividend yield||8.38%|
|200-day MA||$26.70||Market Cap||10.28B|
WES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WES POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.35% of US stocks.
- WES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WES ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of WESTERN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.96% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WES is more volatile than only 1.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTERN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP are SITC, SUN, PAA, CUBE, and TRGP.
- Visit WES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westernmidstream.com.
WES Valuation Summary
- WES's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 83.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- WES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29.1 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WES.
WES Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.64%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.04%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.21%.
The table below shows WES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.65% of graded US stocks.
- WES's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 41st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ARTNA, SLNG, and KEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WES.
The table below shows WES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Western Midstream Partners L.P. (WES) Company Bio
Western Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. It engages in the business of gathering, processing, compressing, treating, and transporting natural gas, condensate, natural gas liquids, and crude oil for Anadarko, as well as third-party producers and customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX.
WES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Latest Social Stream
View Full WES Social Stream
Latest WES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTERN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WES as an investment opportunity.
A subsidiary of The Woodlands-based Western Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: WES), a master limited partnership originally formed by Anadarko Petroleum, will pay $885 million to acquire Denver-based Meritage Midstream Services II LLC.
Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
HOUSTON, September 05, 2023--Western Midstream Partners, LP ("WES" or the "Partnership") (NYSE: WES) today announced that one of its operating subsidiaries has signed an agreement to acquire Meritage Midstream Services II, LLC ("Meritage") in an all-cash transaction for a purchase price of $885 million, subject to customary adjustments. Meritage, a privately held midstream company headquartered in Denver, Colorado, owns and operates a large-scale natural gas gathering and processing business in
Western Midstream Announces Second-Quarter Post-Earnings Interview With Chief Financial Officer, Kristen Shults and SVP, Southern Operations, Danny Holderman and Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
HOUSTON, August 14, 2023--Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced that tomorrow before the market open it will make available on its website at www.westernmidstream.com a post-earnings interview with Kristen Shults, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Danny Holderman, Senior Vice President, Southern Operations, to provide additional insights related to second-quarter 2023 results.
HOUSTON, August 08, 2023--Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced second-quarter 2023 financial and operating results. Net income (loss) attributable to limited partners for the second quarter of 2023 totaled $247.1 million, or $0.64 per common unit (diluted), with second-quarter 2023 Adjusted EBITDA(1) totaling $488.3 million. Second-quarter 2023 Cash flows provided by operating activities totaled $490.8 million, and second-quarter 2023 Free cash
HOUSTON, July 21, 2023--Today Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) ("WES" or the "Partnership") announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution ("Base Distribution") of $0.5625 per unit for the second quarter of 2023, or $2.25 on an annualized basis. This distribution represents a 12.5% increase over the prior quarter’s Base Distribution of $0.500 per unit. WES’s second-quarter 2023 Base Distribution is payable on August 14, 2023, to unit
WES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch