Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WES has less volatility in its price than just 7.03% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, WES has returned $844,459,000 US dollars -- more than 86.47% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WES's price: FMAO, GIFI, GRFS, HCAP and OGS.
WES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WES, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 23.27% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Western Midstream Partners LP are:
- WES's market cap is about 5 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 9.48 is greater than 97.94% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WES, approximately merely 0.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
WES Dividend Chart
WES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WES dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Western Midstream Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Western Midstream Partners LP Common Stock (WES) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) - Dividend Investor
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha