Western Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (WES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WES has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 86.52% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WES has less fluctuation in its price than just 9.29000000000001% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WES's price: UTI, PLD, BJ, OFED and PNW.
WES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WES, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1.02% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WES, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 6 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 8.04 is greater than 97.2% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Western Midstream Partners LP, its beta is lower than only 0.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WES Dividend Chart
WES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WES Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WES dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Western Midstream Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Western Midstream Partners LP Common Stock (WES) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) - Dividend Investor
Western Midstream Partners LP (WES) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha