Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
WF Stock Summary
- WF's current price/earnings ratio is 4.1, which is higher than just 2.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Woori Financial Group Inc is higher than only 0.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Woori Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -78,003.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Woori Financial Group Inc are SHG, KEP, LPL, MUFG, and KB.
- Visit WF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.81||52-week high||$28.50|
|Prev. close||$25.91||52-week low||$15.54|
|Day high||$26.18||Avg. volume||26,066|
|50-day MA||$26.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.05||Market Cap||6.21B|
Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
WF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WF Latest Social Stream
View Full WF Social Stream
Latest WF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woori Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WF as an investment opportunity.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn't the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F […]
On April 29, 2020, Woori Financial Group filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2019 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 2019 Annual Report on Form 20-F can be downloaded from www.woorifg.com, as well as from the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors may request a hard copy of the 2019 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by contacting [email protected]
WF Price Returns
Continue Researching WFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woori Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!