Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
WF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WF is currently 0, higher than only 0.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.24 for Woori Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WF comes in at -87,491.93% -- higher than that of only 0.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHG, KEP, MUFG, QKLS, and BCH.
- WF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woori Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.88||52-week high||$32.22|
|Prev. close||$23.70||52-week low||$15.54|
|Day high||$24.89||Avg. volume||58,264|
|50-day MA||$22.12||Dividend yield||5.79%|
|200-day MA||$22.19||Market Cap||5.99B|
Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.