Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WF is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- WF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
WF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WF is currently 0, higher than only 0.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.08 for Woori Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WF comes in at -32,456.88% -- higher than that of only 0.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPL, MTL, BCH, KEP, and MUFG.
- WF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woori Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.66||52-week high||$30.64|
|Prev. close||$29.95||52-week low||$18.12|
|Day high||$29.46||Avg. volume||19,782|
|50-day MA||$27.62||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$25.36||Market Cap||6.90B|
Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
WF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WF Latest Social Stream
View Full WF Social Stream
Latest WF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woori Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WF as an investment opportunity.
Woori Card Co., Ltd. -- Moody's assigns A3 to Woori Card's proposed USD senior unsecured debt; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's assigns A3 to Woori Card's proposed USD senior unsecured debt; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 08 Mar 2021Hong Kong, March 08, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A3 foreign currency senior unsecured debt rating to the proposed USD bonds to be issued by Woori Card Co., Ltd. (A3 stable). The outlook on Woori Card is stable.Woori Card will use the net proceeds from the bond issuance to finance eligible social financing projects that benefit micro, small and medium-sized merchants as identified in the company's Social Bond Management Framework.The rating on the securities is subject to the receipt of final documentation, the terms and conditions of which are not expected to change in any material way from the draft documents that Moody's has rev...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn't the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F […]
WF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woori Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch