Woori Financial Group (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.90||52-week high||$33.09|
|Prev. close||$27.83||52-week low||$22.18|
|Day high||$27.29||Avg. volume||46,063|
|50-day MA||$26.90||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$27.68||Market Cap||6.82B|
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF POWR Grades
- WF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.8% of US stocks.
- WF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.52% of US stocks).
WF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.77, WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WF is currently 0, higher than only 0.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22,887.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC are SHG, KT, BCH, CCU, and BSAC.
- WF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
Woori Financial Group (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
WF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WF Latest Social Stream
View Full WF Social Stream
Latest WF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WF as an investment opportunity.
SEOUL, South Korea, April 21, 2023--On April 21, 2023, Woori Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:WF) (KRX:316140) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F can be downloaded from www.woorifg.com, as well as from the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors may request a hard copy of the 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by contacting
In this article, we will discuss the 12 Most Profitable Mid-Cap Stocks Now. You can skip our overview and go directly to the 5 Most Profitable Mid-Cap Stocks Now. Mid-cap stocks are shares in companies that have a market capitalization ranging from $2 billion to $10 billion. These stocks possess both the characteristics of growth […]
Woori Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:WF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 8, 2023 Unidentified Company Representative: Good afternoon. I am , Head of IR at Woori Financial Group and I will be moderating the conference call from this quarter. Let me first begin by thanking everyone for taking time to participate in this earnings call […]
WF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woori Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch