Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
WF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Woori Financial Group Inc is higher than only 0.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- WF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WF comes in at -73,788.38% -- higher than that of merely 0.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEP, SHG, MUFG, BCH, and QKLS.
- Visit WF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.64||52-week high||$32.12|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$15.54|
|Day high||$27.84||Avg. volume||54,561|
|50-day MA||$23.92||Dividend yield||5.14%|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||6.65B|
Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.