Woori Financial Group (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- WF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.16% of US stocks).
WF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 95.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.32 for WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 97.33% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WF comes in at -176,364.3% -- higher than that of merely 0% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC are KEP, KB, ITCB, EC, and SHG.
- Visit WF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.04||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$22.79||52-week low||$22.18|
|Day high||$24.15||Avg. volume||42,226|
|50-day MA||$26.02||Dividend yield||6.36%|
|200-day MA||$32.42||Market Cap||5.83B|
Woori Financial Group (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
WF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WF Latest Social Stream
View Full WF Social Stream
Latest WF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOORI FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WF as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors break down hedge fund managers' expectations for growth and the stock market from a new Bank of America survey.
Yahoo Finance Live observes several trending stocks, including Wells Fargo's "overweight" rating for Boxed and the outlook on Twitter's lawsuit with Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
SEOUL, South Korea, May 16, 2022--On May 16, 2022, Woori Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:WF) (KRX:316140) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F can be downloaded from www.woorifg.com, as well as from the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors may request a hard copy of the 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by contacting yjy1
There’s no doubt that the current economic transition from low and slow (interest rates and growth) to fast and furious is wreaking havoc with the stock market. But that doesn’t mean finance stocks will pay the price. The fact is, finance stocks — the good ones at least — are built to make money in any market. While most individual investors avoid short positions, options and broad hedge strategies, financial companies do it all the time. Banks and insurance companies have massive bond portfolio
Citi CEO Jane Fraser joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss growth in China and throughout Asia.
WF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woori Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch