Woori Financial Group (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WF POWR Grades
- WF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.82% of US stocks.
- WF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WF is currently 0, higher than only 0.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- WF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.45% of US stocks.
- Woori Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23,894.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCH, CCU, KEP, MFG, and MUFG.
- WF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woori Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.54||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$35.04||52-week low||$26.98|
|Day high||$35.54||Avg. volume||26,521|
|50-day MA||$36.79||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$33.70||Market Cap||8.63B|
Woori Financial Group (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
WF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WF Latest Social Stream
View Full WF Social Stream
Latest WF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woori Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WF as an investment opportunity.
Rising rates and falling stocks may not seem like a great time to consider finance stocks, but it's actually an ideal time to add them.
Citi CEO Jane Fraser joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss growth in China and throughout Asia.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Citi CEO, Jane Fraser as they discuss the future of digital currency, why she thinks Asia is the world’s ‘epicenter of wealth creation’, and what Citi’s clients are saying about current bottlenecks in the supply chain.
Suzanne Shank, President and CEO of Siebert Williams Shank & Co., joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to weigh the reasons why so many IPOs are coming down the pipeline this year.
On April 30, 2021, Woori Financial Group Inc. filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F can be downloaded from www.woorifg.com, as well as from the website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. Investors may request a hard copy of the 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by contacting [email protected]
WF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woori Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Woori Financial Group Inc (WF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch