Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF): Price and Financial Metrics
WF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Woori Financial Group Inc is higher than only 0.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- WF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WF comes in at -24,280.99% -- higher than that of just 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Woori Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KEP, MTL, BCH, CCU, and TOPS.
- WF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woori Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.woorifg.com.
WF Stock Price Chart More Charts
WF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.57||52-week high||$42.76|
|Prev. close||$27.54||52-week low||$26.96|
|Day high||$27.67||Avg. volume||35,631|
|50-day MA||$29.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.29||Market Cap||6.25B|
Woori Financial Group Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing three (3) shares of ) (WF) Company Bio
Woori Bank Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and businesses in South Korea. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.