Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.3% of US stocks.
- WHD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WHD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
WHD Stock Summary
- WHD's went public 3.45 years ago, making it older than merely 10.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WHD's current price/earnings ratio is 103.26, which is higher than 91.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cactus Inc comes in at -55.29%, a number that bests just 5.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cactus Inc are SOS, RH, BGCP, IFMK, and NMRK.
- Visit WHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cactuswhd.com.
WHD Valuation Summary
- WHD's price/sales ratio is 10; this is 566.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 42 months, WHD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 288.8.
- Over the past 42 months, WHD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHD.
WHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.92||52-week high||$44.20|
|Prev. close||$36.66||52-week low||$16.11|
|Day high||$37.56||Avg. volume||450,821|
|50-day MA||$37.76||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$30.06||Market Cap||2.79B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cactus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cactus Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WHD, they are:
- Cactus Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Cactus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -47.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Cactus Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 6.29% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHD Latest Social Stream
View Full WHD Social Stream
Latest WHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cactus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHD as an investment opportunity.
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 866 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can...
HOUSTON, July 12, 2021--Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) ("Cactus" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its second quarter 2021 earnings release after market close on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
HOUSTON, Jun 16, 2021--Representatives of Cadent Energy Partners II, L.P. ("Cadent") have informed Cactus, Inc. (the "Company," "Cactus," "we," and "our") that Cadent will transfer units representing limited liability company interests ("CW Units") in Cactus Wellhead, LLC, together with the same number of shares of the Company’s Class B common stock, to various Cadent-affiliated entities (the "Cadent Transfer").
WHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|