Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- WHD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- WHD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
WHD Stock Summary
- WHD's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than just 10.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WHD's current price/earnings ratio is 95.61, which is higher than 90.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WHD's revenue has grown -55.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cactus Inc are SOS, BGCP, IFMK, NMRK, and QSR.
- Visit WHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cactuswhd.com.
WHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.03||52-week high||$39.07|
|Prev. close||$34.13||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$35.42||Avg. volume||463,315|
|50-day MA||$31.39||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$26.02||Market Cap||2.65B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cactus Inc. To summarize, we found that Cactus Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3521% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cactus Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.07% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 8.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Cactus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -63.79. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.4% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHD Latest Social Stream
View Full WHD Social Stream
Latest WHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cactus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHD as an investment opportunity.
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants John Fitzgerald - Director, Corporate Development & IR Scott Bender - President, CEO & Director Stephen Tadlock - CFO, VP & Treasurer Steven Bender - VP, Operations Joel Bender - SVP, COO & Director Conference...
Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) ("Cactus" or the "Company") today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2021.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) ("Cactus" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its first quarter 2021 earnings release after market close on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|