Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
WHD Stock Summary
- Cactus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cactus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.65%, Cactus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.11% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PJT, BGCP, BEST, NMRK, and GEN.
- WHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cactus Inc's official web site, go to www.cactuswhd.com.
WHD Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$35.28|
|Prev. close||$19.92||52-week low||$8.16|
|Day high||$20.67||Avg. volume||553,009|
|50-day MA||$18.62||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$24.50||Market Cap||1.51B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.