Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- WHD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
WHD Stock Summary
- Cactus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than only 11.81% of US equities in our set.
- WHD's current price/earnings ratio is 101.47, which is higher than 92.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WHD's revenue has grown -38.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cactus Inc are RH, NMRK, COWN, COLL, and PGNY.
- Visit WHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cactuswhd.com.
WHD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WHD's price/sales ratio is 473.33% higher, now standing at 8.6.
- WHD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 43 months.
- WHD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 54.7 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHD.
WHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.16% of graded US stocks.
- WHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 94th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.03||52-week high||$44.20|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$16.11|
|Day high||$43.45||Avg. volume||426,699|
|50-day MA||$36.81||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$34.08||Market Cap||3.18B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHD Latest Social Stream
View Full WHD Social Stream
Latest WHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cactus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHD as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, October 15, 2021--Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) ("Cactus" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its third quarter 2021 earnings release after market close on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Cactus' (NYSE:WHD) stock is up by a considerable 12% over the past month. Given the company's impressive performance...
Siddharth Varshney is the Business Head, Research Discovery Product Suite, at Cactus Communications. Continue reading on Cactus Tech Blog »
Cactus Class A Common Sto with ticker code (WHD) have now 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 50 and 37 and has a mean target at 42.56. With the stocks previous close at 35.21 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 20.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 35.68 and the 200 day MA is 34.77. The company has a market cap of $2,689m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WHD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Cactus designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment in the United States. The company''s principal products include...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cactus, Inc. (Cactus) (NYSE: WHD), a leading provider of wellhead and pressure control equipment, and National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NESR) (NASDAQ: NESR) (NASDAQ: NESRW), a national, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, announced that they have entered into an agreement to provide and deploy Cactus frac rental equipment in the Middle East, as well as other initiatives in the key marke
WHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|