Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
WHD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Cactus Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.6% of US stocks.
- WHD's went public 1.95 years ago, making it older than just 4.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 144.66%, Cactus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cactus Inc are KE, USLM, USPH, ESP, and MGPI.
- Visit WHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cactuswellhead.com.
WHD Stock Price Chart More Charts
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.47||52-week high||$40.68|
|Prev. close||$33.24||52-week low||$24.23|
|Day high||$33.29||Avg. volume||273,911|
|50-day MA||$32.27||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$31.34||Market Cap||2.44B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.