Cactus, Inc. (WHD): Price and Financial Metrics
WHD Stock Summary
- Cactus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.17%, Cactus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cactus Inc comes in at -33.01%, a number that bests only 10.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cactus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FPH, RCM, BGCP, RH, and PJT.
- Visit WHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cactuswhd.com.
WHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.28||52-week high||$34.80|
|Prev. close||$34.38||52-week low||$8.16|
|Day high||$34.68||Avg. volume||338,070|
|50-day MA||$28.62||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$23.22||Market Cap||2.51B|
Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Company Bio
Cactus, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and rents a range of wellheads and pressure control equipment. Its principal products include Cactus SafeDrill wellhead systems, frac stacks, zipper manifolds, and production trees. The company also provides mission-critical field services, including 24-hour service crews to assist with the installation, maintenance, and safe handling of the wellhead and pressure control equipment, as well as repair services for equipment that it sells or rents. It sells or rents its products principally for onshore unconventional oil and gas wells that are utilized during the drilling, completion (including fracturing), and production phases of its customers’ wells. The company operates 14 service centers in the United States, as well as a service center in Eastern Australia. Cactus, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cactus Inc. To summarize, we found that Cactus Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 10818%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cactus Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 92.12% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 7.91% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Cactus Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -173.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 1.37% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHD Latest Social Stream
View Full WHD Social Stream
Latest WHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cactus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHD as an investment opportunity.
Q4 Update From Cactus As was expected, Cactus (WHD) reported weak results in Q4 because the energy sector was still in dire shape. Judging by the recent rise in the stock price, few investors care about past results. Everyone is focused on the cyclical expansion in drilling activity due to...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Cactus, Inc. (NYSE:WHD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Cactus, Inc. (NYSE: WHD) ("Cactus" or the "Company") today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020.
Shares of Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 8.57% over the past year to $0.64, which beat the estimate of $0.54. Revenue of $274,807,000 declined by 18.89% year over year, which missed the estimate of $275,530,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on CATM Cardtronics hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $43.14 52-week low: $15.71 Price action over last quarter: Up 117.07% Company Overview Cardtronics PLC is a U.S.-based company that provides automated consumer financial services through its network of automated teller machines and financial services kiosks....
New Zealand authorities have sentenced a woman who tried in 2019 to smuggle nearly 1,000 cacti and succulents into the country strapped to her body. The woman, Wenqing Li, 38, pleaded guilty to violating biosecurity laws after she was caught twice with plants and seeds at Auckland International Airport when returning home to the city from China, New Zealand’s Ministry for Primary Industries said in a statement on Wednesday. She was sentenced to intensive supervision for 12 months and 100 hours of community work. On March 24, 2019, Li strapped stockings containing 947 succulents and cacti, valued at over $10,000, to her body and attempted to bring them into the country. The cacti included eight endangered and threatened species. She tried to dispose of the items in the airport toilets af...
WHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHDWant to see what other sources are saying about Cactus Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!