WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHF POWR Grades
- WHF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.88% of US stocks.
- WHF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WHF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.01% of US stocks).
WHF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.26, WhiteHorse Finance Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.05% of US stocks.
- For WHF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.78% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WhiteHorse Finance Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,012.16%; that's higher than 98.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WhiteHorse Finance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMI, ACRE, DX, EFC, and AJX.
- WHF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WhiteHorse Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.whitehorsefinance.com.
WHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$8.01|
|Day high||$15.32||Avg. volume||75,734|
|50-day MA||$15.63||Dividend yield||9.31%|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||314.12M|
WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF) Company Bio
WhiteHorse Finance Inc. is a externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The Company looks to provide returns for investors by originating senior secured loans to privately held small-cap companies across a broad range of industries. The company is based in Miami, Florida.
WHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHF Latest Social Stream
View Full WHF Social Stream
Latest WHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WhiteHorse Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHF as an investment opportunity.
WhiteHorse Finance (WHF): Q1 Core NII of $0.375, GAAP NII of $0.37 in-line.Total investment income of $17.97M (+23.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.3M.Press Release...
WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. ("WhiteHorse Finance" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: WHF) today announced that it will release its first quarter financial results for the period ended March 31, 2021 on Monday, May 10, 2021. The Company will discuss its financial results on a conference call that day at 1:00 p.m. ET.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in WhiteHorse Finance (WHF).
WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ:WHF) posted its earnings results on Monday. The investment management company reported $0.35 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.03, MarketWatch Earnings reports. WhiteHorse Finance had a net margin of 27.50% and a return on equity of 9.08%. Shares of NASDAQ WHF traded up $0.18 during midday […]
WhiteHorse Finance announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
WHF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|