WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF): Price and Financial Metrics
WHF Stock Summary
- WhiteHorse Finance Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 15.27% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WhiteHorse Finance Inc is higher than it is for about 98.31% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WhiteHorse Finance Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WhiteHorse Finance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WVFC, NRZ, HGSH, NNI, and SC.
- WHF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WhiteHorse Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.whitehorsefinance.com.
WHF Stock Price Chart More Charts
WHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$12.68|
|Day high||$14.20||Avg. volume||95,735|
|50-day MA||$13.90||Dividend yield||10.04%|
|200-day MA||$13.92||Market Cap||290.52M|
WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF) Company Bio
WhiteHorse Finance Inc. is a externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The Company looks to provide returns for investors by originating senior secured loans to privately held small-cap companies across a broad range of industries. The company is based in Miami, Florida.