Whirlpool Corp. (WHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.16% of US stocks.
- WHR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- WHR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WHR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WHR is 8.44 -- better than 95.62% of US stocks.
- WHIRLPOOL CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WHR has reported earnings growth of -142.97%, putting it ahead of just 10.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WHIRLPOOL CORP are CBRL, MTEX, DAL, CTIB, and GLT.
- WHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WHIRLPOOL CORP's official web site, go to www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
WHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WHR's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- WHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHR.
WHR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 33.75%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.33%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.1%.
The table below shows WHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.53% of graded US stocks.
- WHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 20th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CTHR, MOV, and FUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHR.
The table below shows WHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WHR, see our WHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$259.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
WHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.22||52-week high||$199.07|
|Prev. close||$128.45||52-week low||$124.43|
|Day high||$132.58||Avg. volume||794,630|
|50-day MA||$144.64||Dividend yield||5.41%|
|200-day MA||$150.36||Market Cap||7.10B|
Whirlpool Corp. (WHR) Company Bio
The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States. The Fortune 500 company has annual revenue of approximately $21 billion, 78,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHR Latest Social Stream
View Full WHR Social Stream
Latest WHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHIRLPOOL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHR as an investment opportunity.
Whirlpool Corp. achieves goal of Zero Waste to Landfill for manufacturing sites worldwide
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) today announced that it achieved Zero Waste to Landfill (ZWtL) Gold or Platinum status (self-certification) at its large manufacturing sites worldwide1, as part of the company's ambitious and long-standing commitment to sustainable operations.
Manufacturing Institute Recognizes Seabold with Women MAKE Award
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2023 / Whirlpool Corporation The Manufacturing Institute-the workforce development and education partner of the National Association of Manufacturers-announced that Angel Seabold of Whirlpool Corp.'s Clyde, ...
Empowering Women to Transform Their Lives and Communities
International Women's Day is a global day celebrating the historical and cultural achievements of women.
Forbes Names Whirlpool Corporation One of ‘America’s Best Large Employers’
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) announced it has been named to Forbes' 2023 list of the "America's Best Large Employers." This marks the second consecutive year that Whirlpool has appeared on the annual list, which recognizes 500 companies across 45 different industries that are admired for their commitment to support and empower their U.S.
Why Is Whirlpool (WHR) Down 11.3% Since Last Earnings Report?
Whirlpool (WHR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHRWant to do more research on Whirlpool Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Whirlpool Corp (WHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Whirlpool Corp (WHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Whirlpool Corp (WHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...