Whirlpool Corp. (WHR): Price and Financial Metrics
WHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.90||52-week high||$160.74|
|Prev. close||$109.63||52-week low||$98.40|
|Day high||$111.11||Avg. volume||775,359|
|50-day MA||$118.82||Dividend yield||6.46%|
|200-day MA||$133.66||Market Cap||5.97B|
WHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHR POWR Grades
- WHR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WHR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.05% of US stocks).
WHR Stock Summary
- WHIRLPOOL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.09% of US listed stocks.
- WHR's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, WHR has reported earnings growth of -204.83%, putting it ahead of merely 7.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNM, SYF, PKBK, GFF, and RMBL.
- Visit WHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
WHR Valuation Summary
- WHR's price/earnings ratio is -4.5; this is 131.69% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHR.
WHR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 33.75%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.33%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.1%.
The table below shows WHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.53% of graded US stocks.
- WHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 20th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CTHR, MOV, and FUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHR.
The table below shows WHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Whirlpool Corp. (WHR) Company Bio
The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States. The Fortune 500 company has annual revenue of approximately $21 billion, 78,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
WHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHR Latest Social Stream
View Full WHR Social Stream
Latest WHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHIRLPOOL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHR as an investment opportunity.
In celebration of National Disability Employment Awareness Month in October, here's HOW the company and AVID drive inclusion and why it matters to Whirlpool Corp.NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2023 / Whirlpool CorporationImproving Designs ...
These 3 dividend stocks have yields above 5% and safe payouts.
Matter 1.2 update, in which Whirlpool Corp. was an active participant with other appliance manufacturers, includes new support and features for washing machines, refrigerators, and dishwashersNORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2023 / Whirlpool ...
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2023 / Whirlpool Corporation / Habitat for Humanity International announced that Whirlpool Corporation has surpassed the $125 million in-kind donated product milestone to Habitat. Over the lifetime of the ...
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION UNVEILS REVOLUTIONARY SLIMTECH™ INSULATION TECHNOLOGY - THE LATEST IN A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
Today, Whirlpool Corporation introduced SlimTech™ insulation, the first vacuum insulated structure (VIS) technology in a refrigerator in the North American market. This technology represents a significant step forward in refrigeration technology, which has long relied on bulky polyurethane foam for insulation.
WHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|