Whirlpool Corporation (WHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHR POWR Grades
- WHR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- WHR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WHR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WHR is 4.43 -- better than 91.03% of US stocks.
- WHR's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Whirlpool Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whirlpool Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PAG, OMC, LAD, UAL, and TXT.
- WHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Whirlpool Corp's official web site, go to www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
WHR Valuation Summary
- WHR's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WHR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHR.
WHR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.25%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 172.53%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.52%.
The table below shows WHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.53% of graded US stocks.
- WHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 20th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CTHR, MOV, and FUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHR.
The table below shows WHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.76||52-week high||$257.68|
|Prev. close||$207.20||52-week low||$180.44|
|Day high||$206.44||Avg. volume||695,697|
|50-day MA||$225.92||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$223.26||Market Cap||12.50B|
Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Company Bio
Whirlpool Corporation manufactures and markets home appliances and related products worldwide. The companys principal products include laundry appliances, refrigerators and freezers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, mixers, and other portable household appliances. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
WHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHR Latest Social Stream
View Full WHR Social Stream
Latest WHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whirlpool Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHR as an investment opportunity.
Andre Maciel, Yang Xu move up the finance ladder
Whirlpool Corporation's Global Sustainability Director, Ronald Voglewede talks with WTOL11 about what consumers want in their appliances, our sustainable features, and the pride we have for all our...
Whirlpool (WHR) looks poised for Q4 top-line growth on strong consumer demand, and cost-saving and productivity actions. Supply-chain headwinds and input cost inflation are likely to have ailed.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION TO ANNOUNCE FOURTH-QUARTER RESULTS ON JANUARY 26 AND HOLD CONFERENCE CALL ON JANUARY 27
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home, will release its fourth-quarter financial results and presentation materials at 4:05 p.m. ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Whirlpool Corporation will then hold a conference call to discuss its performance with the investment community at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022.
Whirlpool (WHR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|