Whirlpool Corporation (WHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHR POWR Grades
- WHR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WHR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WHR Stock Summary
- Whirlpool Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.4% of US listed stocks.
- Whirlpool Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- WHR's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whirlpool Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CNA, RPM, IQ, FNF, and WRB.
- WHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Whirlpool Corp's official web site, go to www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
WHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.98||52-week high||$257.68|
|Prev. close||$221.11||52-week low||$120.21|
|Day high||$220.92||Avg. volume||696,668|
|50-day MA||$236.66||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$203.87||Market Cap||13.46B|
Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Company Bio
Whirlpool Corporation manufactures and markets home appliances and related products worldwide. The companys principal products include laundry appliances, refrigerators and freezers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, mixers, and other portable household appliances. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Benton Harbor, Michigan.
WHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Whirlpool Corp ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 175.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WHR, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.27% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Whirlpool Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- WHR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHR Latest Social Stream
View Full WHR Social Stream
Latest WHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whirlpool Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHR as an investment opportunity.
The board of directors of the company have recommended a Final Dividend of Rs5 per equity share of the face value of Rs10 each (50%) for the financial year 202021.
A market research report helps in gathering and analysing useful insights such as global market size, forecast and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of a particular industry. It also helps in determining the market status, future prospects, growth opportunity, main challenges about the market for any industry. A market research report also provides complete analysis 
Stay up-to-date and exploit latest trends of Home Coffee Grinding Machines Market with latest edition released by AMA. Home Coffee Grinding Machines Market Comprehensive Study is an expert and top 
The consumer durables maker on June 15 reported a 40.84 percent jump in consolidated profit to Rs 130.06 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2021 on account of higher revenue from operations. Its revenue from operations was at Rs 1,779.39 crore during the March 2021 quarter, up 31.45 percent compared to the year-ago period.
Stocks to watch: Adani Enterprises, Dr. Reddys Lab, PFC, Whirlpool, LIC HFL, Canara Bank, PNB HF, Jubilant Pharmova among others
No summary available.
WHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|