Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WHR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 69.15% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 91.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WHR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AVAL, GECC, RMD, FENG and IIVI.
WHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WHR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 18.86% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WHR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WHR offers a dividend yield in the top 23.36% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 74.87% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for WHR, approximately merely 21.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
WHR Dividend Chart
WHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|