Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WHR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 69.15% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 91.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WHR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AVAL, GECC, RMD, FENG and IIVI.
WHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WHR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 6.18%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Whirlpool Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, WHR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 72.84% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -6.18%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.4% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WHR has a discount rate lower than 78.4% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
WHR Dividend Chart
WHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|