Wingstop Inc. (WING): Price and Financial Metrics
WING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$241.36||52-week high||$241.65|
|Prev. close||$238.62||52-week low||$129.46|
|Day high||$241.36||Avg. volume||598,247|
|50-day MA||$196.48||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$186.11||Market Cap||7.10B|
WING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WING POWR Grades
- WING scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- WING's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WING ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WING Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WING is -0.92 -- better than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WINGSTOP INC is higher than 95.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.04 for WINGSTOP INC; that's greater than it is for just 5.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSGS, BMI, UTZ, SAM, and MPTI.
- WING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINGSTOP INC's official web site, go to www.wingstop.com.
WING Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WING's price/earnings ratio is 502.82% higher, now standing at 85.6.
- Over the past 102 months, WING's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WING.
WING Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 747.5%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 106.4%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.52%.
The table below shows WING's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WING's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WING has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.73% of graded US stocks.
- WING's asset turnover comes in at 1.232 -- ranking 5th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PZZA, CMG, and RUTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WING.
The table below shows WING's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Company Bio
Wingstop franchises and operates restaurants under the Wingstop name that specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced, and tossed chicken wings. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
WING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WING Latest Social Stream
View Full WING Social Stream
Latest WING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINGSTOP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WING as an investment opportunity.
Popeyes wants to recapture its chicken sandwich glory days with a new line of wings.
Here is how Wingstop (WING) and Williams-Sonoma (WSM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
McDonald's, Chipotle and several other restaurant chains have surged higher this month following earnings and revenue reports.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Wingstop (WING) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Stocks like Wingstop Inc. (WING), Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST), Chuy's Holdings (CHUY), Brinker International (EAT) and Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) are benefiting from a surge in restaurant sales.
WING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|