Wingstop Inc. (WING): Price and Financial Metrics
WING Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,720.12, Wingstop Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.42% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 135.62, Wingstop Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WING is currently 73.28, higher than 95.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREX, WDFC, BMTC, DNKN, and EBSB.
- Visit WING's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wingstop.com.
WING Stock Price Chart More Charts
WING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.30||52-week high||$107.43|
|Prev. close||$93.64||52-week low||$62.15|
|Day high||$94.16||Avg. volume||589,120|
|50-day MA||$83.82||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$87.25||Market Cap||2.75B|
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Company Bio
Wingstop franchises and operates restaurants under the Wingstop name that specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced, and tossed chicken wings. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Dallas, Texas.