Wingstop Inc. (WING): Price and Financial Metrics
WING Stock Summary
- Wingstop Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.24% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,292.41, Wingstop Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.86% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wingstop Inc is higher than 95.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREX, JJSF, HONE, SBCF, and WDFC.
- WING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wingstop Inc's official web site, go to www.wingstop.com.
WING Stock Price Chart More Charts
WING Price/Volume Stats
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Company Bio
Wingstop franchises and operates restaurants under the Wingstop name that specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced, and tossed chicken wings. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Dallas, Texas.