Wingstop Inc. (WING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WING POWR Grades
- WING scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WING is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- WING ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WING Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WING is -0.84 -- better than just 3.89% of US stocks.
- WING's current price/earnings ratio is 195.27, which is higher than 96.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.75 for Wingstop Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wingstop Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVGW, TEX, UFI, MTW, and SMG.
- Visit WING's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wingstop.com.
WING Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WING's price/sales ratio is 1242.86% higher, now standing at 18.8.
- Over the past 76 months, WING's price/earnings ratio has gone up 84.3.
- WING's price/earnings ratio has moved up 84.3 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WING.
WING's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WING has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.73% of graded US stocks.
- WING's asset turnover comes in at 1.232 -- ranking 5th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PZZA, WINR, and LIVX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WING.
The table below shows WING's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.66||52-week high||$187.35|
|Prev. close||$183.24||52-week low||$112.47|
|Day high||$182.19||Avg. volume||429,271|
|50-day MA||$170.21||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$149.01||Market Cap||5.40B|
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Company Bio
Wingstop franchises and operates restaurants under the Wingstop name that specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced, and tossed chicken wings. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WING Latest Social Stream
View Full WING Social Stream
Latest WING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wingstop Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WING as an investment opportunity.
Rick Ross, the Miami-based rapper and entrepreneur, has given his son his own Wingstop restaurant as a present for his 16th birthday.
CEO Interview: Coffee Chain Dutch Bros Surges 41% on IPO After “Broistas” Fuel America Through Covid
By John Jannarone Shares of Dutch Bros Inc (NYSE: BROS) surged 41% in opening trade Wednesday after pricing at $23 apiece, far above the indicative $18-$20 range as investors bid up shares of the Oregon-based coffee chain. The company, which refers to its servers fraternally as “broistas” rather than baristas, has a three-decade track record, […]
Wingstop (Nasdaq: WING), the leading technology-focused restaurant brand with more than 1,600 locations worldwide, announced an expanded role for Nicolas Boudet to SVP of Global Development in addition to his current role, President of International.
Wingstop Inc. announced the addition of thighs to the chicken chain's menu following the successful launch of its virtual brand Thighstop. Available on DoorDash Inc. , Thighstop was launched this summer during a shortage of chicken wings. Thighstop will continue to be available on the delivery platform. Now bone-in thighs and boneless Thigh Bites will also be available on the company's main menu. And Wingstop is launching "Thigh Thursday," which offers deals on that day of the week. Virtual bran
Wingstop (Nasdaq: WING), the leading technology-focused restaurant brand with more than 1,600 locations worldwide, gained virality this summer with the announcement of its virtual brand, Thighstop. Starting today, thighs are officially joining the Wingstop menu, which means flavor fans can now enjoy delicious, crispy bone-in thighs and boneless Thigh Bites alongside Wingstop's famous wings, tenders, sides and dips.
WING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|