Wingstop Inc. (WING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.77||52-week high||$223.77|
|Prev. close||$201.10||52-week low||$71.21|
|Day high||$202.65||Avg. volume||608,974|
|50-day MA||$193.29||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$158.95||Market Cap||6.02B|
WING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WING POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WING ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.05% of US stocks.
- WING's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WING's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
WING Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WING is -1.03 -- better than just 5.31% of US stocks.
- WING's current price/earnings ratio is 102.96, which is higher than 95.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WING is currently 67.39, higher than 94.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMI, FSS, DORM, ALG, and ABM.
- Visit WING's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wingstop.com.
WING Valuation Summary
- WING's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.8; this is 382.31% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 97 months, WING's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WING.
WING Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 747.5%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 106.4%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.52%.
The table below shows WING's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WING's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WING has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.73% of graded US stocks.
- WING's asset turnover comes in at 1.232 -- ranking 5th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PZZA, CMG, and RUTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WING.
The table below shows WING's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WING Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WING, see our WING price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$180.84||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
Wingstop Inc. (WING) Company Bio
Wingstop franchises and operates restaurants under the Wingstop name that specialize in cooked-to-order, hand-sauced, and tossed chicken wings. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WING Latest Social Stream
View Full WING Social Stream
Latest WING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINGSTOP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WING as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights Wingstop, Allison Transmission and ServiceNow
Wingstop, Allison Transmission and ServiceNow have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
4 Solid Stocks to Buy on a Steady Rise in Restaurant Sales
The restaurant industry is poised to grow as operators are making efforts to overcome the ongoing challenges, aiding stocks like Wingstop Inc. (WING), BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) and Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY).
Should You Hold Wingstop (WING)?
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the first quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned 7.60%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of 7.63%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned 7.62%, compared to a […]
10 Best Fast Food Stocks to Invest In
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best fast food stocks to invest in. To see more of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Fast Food Stocks to Invest In. Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), or fast food restaurants as most people know them, have been […]
3 Top-Ranked Mid-Caps Investors Shouldn't Overlook
Mid-cap stocks sometimes don't receive much attention, as many are fixated on small-caps' explosive growth characteristics and large-caps' stable natures. However, these three shouldn't be overlooked.
WING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WINGWant to do more research on Wingstop Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wingstop Inc (WING) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wingstop Inc (WING) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wingstop Inc (WING) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...