Wingstop Inc. (WING) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, WING has returned $13,013,000 US dollars -- more than merely 23.56% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WING that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: G, ILPT, UFAB, YUM and IRET.
WING Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Wingstop Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 86.16% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wingstop Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WING offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Wingstop Inc's estimated return of -86.16% surpasses about 4.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Wingstop Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 93.57% of them.
WING Dividend Chart
WING Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|