Wingstop Inc. (WING) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.39 -- higher than 78.66% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- WING has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.12; for context, that's better than just 23.31% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WING's price: NKE, MCD, SEAS, ENIA and FUN.
WING Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WING, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.8% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wingstop Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Wingstop Inc produces a dividend yield 0.36% -- which falls in the bottom 3.85%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $239 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 7.7% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, WING's equity discount rate is less than 93.38% of those stocks.
WING Dividend Chart
WING Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|