Wingstop Inc. (WING) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WING has returned $11,742,000 US dollars, more than only 22.63% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WING's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TWMC, RILY, UFPI, WBA and FCAP.
WING Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WING, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 79.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wingstop Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Wingstop Inc's dividend yield of 0.57% is in the bottom 2.53%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -79.37%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 3.37% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 12.99% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Wingstop Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 3.37% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
WING Dividend Chart
WING Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|