Wins Finance Holdings Inc. - Ordinary Shares (Cayman Islands) (WINS): Price and Financial Metrics
WINS Stock Summary
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on December 4, 2017, making it an older stock than just 6.06% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Wins Finance Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.35%, Wins Finance Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.47% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wins Finance Holdings Inc are EQT, SNDR, RRC, RFP, and HTLD.
- WINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wins Finance Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.winsholdings.com.
WINS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.14||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$10.15||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$10.76||Avg. volume||1,960|
|50-day MA||$11.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.67||Market Cap||181.34M|
Wins Finance Holdings Inc. - Ordinary Shares (Cayman Islands) (WINS) Company Bio
Wins Finance Holding Group Limited provides financing solutions to small and medium enterprises in China. It offers services in the areas of financial leasing, guarantee, advisory, and consulting aspects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Beijing, China.