Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIRE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WIRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- WIRE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- WIRE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.04% of US stocks).
WIRE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Encore Wire Corp is higher than 93.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For WIRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Encore Wire Corp is reporting a growth rate of 360.65%; that's higher than 93.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Encore Wire Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LZB, LWAY, ZUMZ, HVT, and SAFT.
- Visit WIRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encorewire.com.
WIRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WIRE's price/earnings ratio is 75.05% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- WIRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WIRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WIRE.
WIRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.1%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.43%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.78%.
The table below shows WIRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WIRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WIRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.97% of graded US stocks.
- WIRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.813 -- ranking 2nd of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- BDC, STLD, and SYNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WIRE.
The table below shows WIRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WIRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.64||52-week high||$117.10|
|Prev. close||$112.89||52-week low||$45.65|
|Day high||$117.10||Avg. volume||126,352|
|50-day MA||$93.85||Dividend yield||0.07%|
|200-day MA||$77.72||Market Cap||2.41B|
Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Company Bio
Encore Wire Corporation is a manufacturer of a broad range of electrical building wire for interior wiring in commercial and industrial buildings, homes, apartments, and manufactured housing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WIRE Social Stream
Latest WIRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Encore Wire Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIRE as an investment opportunity.
Strong demand for electrical building wire, effective pricing actions & solid operational execution are likely to have aided Encore Wire's (WIRE) Q3 earnings. High costs might have been a spoilsport.
MCKINNEY, Texas, October 14, 2021--Encore Wire Announces Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Details
Encore Wire Corporation's (NASDAQ:WIRE) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
Encore Wire (NASDAQ:WIRE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 31% over the last...
The market is doing well, but it always pays to have prudent picks in your portfolio.
Crown Holdings' (CCK) latest investment will aid it to serve the existing customers in the Western United States, while also supporting the expansion of new beverage can plants.
WIRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|