Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE): Price and Financial Metrics
WIRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Encore Wire Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WIRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for Encore Wire Corp; that's greater than it is for just 10.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Encore Wire Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CALM, EBF, INUV, WEYS, and HSON.
- WIRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encore Wire Corp's official web site, go to www.encorewire.com.
WIRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.57||52-week high||$73.29|
|Prev. close||$70.85||52-week low||$40.33|
|Day high||$70.94||Avg. volume||108,607|
|50-day MA||$67.93||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$56.31||Market Cap||1.44B|
Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Company Bio
Encore Wire Corporation is a manufacturer of a broad range of electrical building wire for interior wiring in commercial and industrial buildings, homes, apartments, and manufactured housing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
WIRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WIRE Social Stream
Latest WIRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Encore Wire Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIRE as an investment opportunity.
Encore Wire Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
Encore Wire Presenting at Sidoti & Company’s Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference
Thank you for joining us on the call and for your interest in Encore Wire. Copper unit volumes increased 4.3% on a comparative quarter basis and 3.2% on a sequential quarter basis as we finished 2020 strong.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Encore Wire Corp. (Delaware) (NASDAQ:WIRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
WIRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WIREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Encore Wire Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!