Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE): Price and Financial Metrics
WIRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Encore Wire Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WIRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- WIRE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEYS, EBF, TLF, GRC, and DORM.
- WIRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Encore Wire Corp's official web site, go to www.encorewire.com.
WIRE Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
WIRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.72||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$46.10||52-week low||$38.01|
|Day high||$46.95||Avg. volume||125,520|
|50-day MA||$47.07||Dividend yield||0.17%|
|200-day MA||$51.61||Market Cap||963.09M|
Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Company Bio
Encore Wire Corporation is a manufacturer of a broad range of electrical building wire for interior wiring in commercial and industrial buildings, homes, apartments, and manufactured housing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in McKinney, Texas.