Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIRE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WIRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- WIRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WIRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.98% of US stocks).
WIRE Stock Summary
- WIRE's current price/earnings ratio is 4.2, which is higher than just 7.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENCORE WIRE CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- WIRE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENCORE WIRE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AXR, SHOO, SKY, MTH, and MMI.
- Visit WIRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.encorewire.com.
WIRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WIRE's price/sales ratio is 57.14% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- WIRE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WIRE.
WIRE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 126.59%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 725.06%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 102.47%.
The table below shows WIRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WIRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WIRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.7% of graded US stocks.
- WIRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.96 -- ranking 2nd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- MLI, STLD, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WIRE.
The table below shows WIRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WIRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.43||52-week high||$161.44|
|Prev. close||$157.80||52-week low||$94.39|
|Day high||$161.44||Avg. volume||142,890|
|50-day MA||$144.31||Dividend yield||0.05%|
|200-day MA||$128.92||Market Cap||2.96B|
Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Company Bio
Encore Wire Corporation is a manufacturer of a broad range of electrical building wire for interior wiring in commercial and industrial buildings, homes, apartments, and manufactured housing. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WIRE Social Stream
Latest WIRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENCORE WIRE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIRE as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Encore Wire (WIRE) closed at $144.39 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.01% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, Encore Wire (WIRE) closed at $149.31, marking a +0.4% move from the previous day.
Encore Wire (WIRE) closed at $143.63 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.35% move from the prior day.
Encore Wire (WIRE) closed at $138.13 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.88% move from the prior day.
WIRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|